Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Saraki: Tinubu Wants To Be President In 2023… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Tinubu Wants To Be President In 2023… (333 Views)

I Will End Saraki, Tinubu’s Rift - Orji Uzor Kalu / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Saraki: Tinubu Wants To Be President In 2023… by yourtotalneeds: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, is supporting President Muhammadu Buhari’s second-term project because he believes power will shift to the South-West come 2023, which should, of course, present him the opportunity to become the President.

This is in accordance to Senate President Saraki, who responded to Tinubu’s critics of his defection, and that of Sokoto State Governor Aminu Tambuwal, from APC to PDP.

In a statement the Senate President personally signed and released on Monday.

“During those meetings [between Tinubu and Saraki], the point of disagreement between Tinubu and me is that while I expressed my worries that there is nothing on ground to assure me that the administrative style and attitude would change in the next four years in a manner that will enable us to deliver the positive changes we promised to our people, he expressed a strong opinion that he would rather ‘support a Buhari on the hospital stretcher’ to get a second term because in 2023, power will shift to the South-West. This viewpoint of Tinubu’s was not only expressed to me but to several of my colleagues. So much for acting in the national interest,”

more on: https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/20/saraki-tinubu-wants-to-be-president-in-2023/
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Wants To Be President In 2023… by Mynd44: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018

(1)

Nigeria Air, Waste Of Resources, Says Ezekwesili / Sallah Greetings From Sosanwo / Lil Kesh Has Finally End His Relationship With His Former Label Boss Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.