Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Have What It Takes To Have Defeated Buhari For The APC Ticket - Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have What It Takes To Have Defeated Buhari For The APC Ticket - Tambuwal (346 Views)

Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal / Empirical Evidence That Atiku Defeated Buhari In The Last Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have What It Takes To Have Defeated Buhari For The APC Ticket - Tambuwal by Ebuscoee(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Aminu Tambuwal has responded to claims made by the APC National leader Bola Tinubu, who said that the governor left the party because an automatic Presidential ticket was not ready for him and the Senate President Bukola Saraki.

The Sokoto state Governor who defected from the ruling party APC to the opposition party PDP on August 1 said he has what he takes to have contested with Buhari in the next year's election.

He said:

"If I wanted to and if the Presidency is what Ahmed Tinubu thinks I defected, I could contest with President Buhari under the APC. I have what it takes to have contested with Mr President,"

"I have my reasons for my defection to the PDP. The reasons are still on record. Automatic ticket by the APC is certainly not part of it.

Source: https://www.merchantv.com/2018/08/i-have-what-it-takes-to-have-defeated.html

1 Share

Re: I Have What It Takes To Have Defeated Buhari For The APC Ticket - Tambuwal by FarahAideed: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
And you will defeat the dullard by God's grace !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have What It Takes To Have Defeated Buhari For The APC Ticket - Tambuwal by donbachi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
I wish you well
Re: I Have What It Takes To Have Defeated Buhari For The APC Ticket - Tambuwal by magoo10(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Very true if jagaban and buhari were very sure of victory in the presidential ticket they should have left the battle ground open for all aspiring candidate to exhaust their chances after all apc is about change why do they still maintain undemocratic processes.
Re: I Have What It Takes To Have Defeated Buhari For The APC Ticket - Tambuwal by yarimo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
TAMBUWAL you end your political career when you decamp to PDP living senator WAMAKO in APC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

114 Pro-biafra Women Arraigned In Owerri Magistrate Court, Remanded In Prison / Court Stops EFCC Investigation Into Benue Govt’s Finances / I Jog More Than A Mile Every Day Atiku Brags (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.