Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Any Hope? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Hope? (646 Views)

Any Hope For A Database Administrator In Nigeria / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Any Hope With 3.49 CGPA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Hope? by Valoto: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2010
Pls is there any hope for someone with Bsc.education in economics to work in d bank or any other apart frm teaching
Re: Any Hope? by AjanleKoko: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2010
There is always hope. But he who lives on hope will die fasting. So said Benjamin Franklin.

Rather than hoping, I suggest you find out more about the banking industry, and what is required to work there.
Re: Any Hope? by funkybaby(f): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2010
Yes, there is hope.

I have a close friend that graduated with a 2.2, Bsc. Education in statistics from U.I

He works (permanent staff) as we speak with Stanbic IBTC, abuja (this is his first job post NYSC).

All he did was apply like everyone else, he did their test and he passed, went for the interview and he passed and was also successful during the probational training period.

Finally, he got the job based on God's favour (which is all you need) and hardwork. There was nothing like 'man know man'.

I will suggest that you keep applying for as many bank jobs as possible and make sure you study hard for the tests. The major hurdle is the written test. The rest is easy.

All the best !
Re: Any Hope? by Valoto: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
Tanx very much

(1) (Reply)

Work At Home Opportunities In Nigeria / Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. / Cad Training And Consultancy Ph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.