Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts (27796 Views)

Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP / Court Allows EFCC To Arrest Senator Albert Bassey For Money Laundering / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by arrestdarrester: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob pigs will soon invade this thread to give him moral support angry

No naaaa! The moral support he needs will be provided by the EFCC as soon as they charge Akpabio alongside in a wholesome fight against corruption.

For the mention, when anti-graft bodies pursue PDP and APC for stealing our Commonwealth, they are fighting *corruption*. But when they pursue PDP and leave APC they are fighting *Kwarraption*.

What we Nigerians want is a fight against corruption!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Hopebringer: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Mods comments like this will derail this thread into tribal bashing such comments should be deleted and the authors banned

Let's clean up nairaland so intelligent conversations can be encourgsed
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Minjim: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Look at some lazy youths above blaming Buhari for exposing
corrupt Politicians that stole their future.
You'll never see this in the North
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by KINGwax007(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
C-in-C,
Efcc,
Icpc,
NPF,
NA,
NN,
NAF,
Dss
Sss
Nscdc
Man 'O' War
Tax force

Hv all Turned Blind Eyes to Akpabio Case Since He Joined APC ...
He has been washed with APC Ariel soap.... He is now the liberator of Akwa ibom people according to Bola Tinubu

My Recommendation:
Bassey should answer his case..

Since Akwaibom state is in the search Light, Akpabio whose cases of fraud has been on the front banner befor now should be Brought to book ..

Corruption fight should be Wholesome..
Anything apart from that makes Efcc and Pmb Jokes...
tell yourself the truth,in politics, you have only enemy, the opposition.

Stop making it sound like it's not obtainable everywhere.

Every dirty deeds of your member is leverage
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by ahukannakate(f): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2018
If you're not in APC, your file must be opened

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Demgohearword: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
Idc what party he belongs to
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by madridsta007(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

This Buhari pig go and enjoy your Sallah mbok grin.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Madam/Oga, why are such an embittered soul? Why do you swim and sink in hate speech so much? You constantly flout Nairaland comment rules which expressly says "Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section," yet you constantly get away with your slurs and genocidal comments. Something is definitely fishy somewhere if the rule never applies to you and your vile comments. I think I understand. When anyone counters you blow-for-blow, you call some mods to ban the monitor like you had a secret agreement to rant hatred and division without opposition or hedge.

I understand you and the rest of praise singers (some of them even try to talk with less bile than you) are hired govt propangadists, but does this govt also encourage you to promote disunity and intolerance. Did they just hire thugs without tutoring you at all to at least have a shred of education on public speech, advocacy, public relations or reputation management?

You talk recklessly and without a thought for the future just like confused/hypnotized zealot Rita Onochie.

PS: Don't try to take me on. YOU WON'T WIN. It's not a boast. It's a fact. There's a reason I rarely comment here.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by emerged01(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Zico5:
I believe we are all intelligent and wise, we can never be cowed to one corner on issue like this. we all know how this country operates, without smoke there can never be fire. Is this the right time for EFCC to start witch-hunt on issue of about four years. If I look at it vividly, this case happened when saint Akpabio was governor and he must have known about it but just to raise the sentiment these people woke the dead horse. we are not all fools. Buhari is not fighting corruption,he is just hand picking political foes. Despite the fact that Akpabio looted billions, he is now a saint since he joined this evil party. We should open our eyes and see what's going on. Probably they are using all this to cover their evil deeds. prosecute Lawal and Daura then we the masses will know u are truly against corruption. Bunch of jokers. Before u attack me, I'm Yoruba tokantokan
When you leave politics in the hands of dirty people,expect dirty politics. The blame is on all of us.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
You call a whole region of a country ruled by your pincipal "pigs." Consistently and with some much bile and impunity. So typical!

NgeneUkwenu:

These government/APC propagandists on nairaland (you know yourselves, I don't want to reel out names), I always read opposing monikers accusing you of being BMC and on a 30K salary. The funny thing is that I've noticed you all gloss over the allegations of being BMC members and on a 30K-per-month hire. undecided undecided

PLEASE DENY OR EXPLAIN THE BMC MEMBERSHIP OR 30K SALARY OR KEEP SHUT. cry cry Are these hired, hatchet-men jobs?

Instead, you all get combatant, divisionists and toxic -- even calling an entire region of the same country being governed by their principal as "lazy" "idiotic" "pigs" and "aggressive." undecided undecided. Plus other invective and verbal missiles, and you all seem to get away with all the impunity. Yet Nairaland comment rule says "Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section."

The alleged BMC goons leave the message and attack the messenger (Won't be surprised if same happens in a response to this). Yet their ilks give them likes and shares for their hate speeches. undecided undecided

So much for online reps of a govt that preaches unity and tolerance. Obviously some tongue-in-cheek sermonizing. And it seems they have a strong grip or some alliance with some mods here on Nairaland (again, I won't mention names). Some of them may even be mods here. Kinda explains why being 1st or 2nd to comment is priority and a rule to all of them. So they can drive their views down people's guts (no matter how one-sided or unpopular).

Una doh oo. Weldone! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Trapnews: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Zico5:
I believe we are all intelligent and wise, we can never be cowed to one corner on issue like this. we all know how this country operates, without smoke there can never be fire. Is this the right time for EFCC to start witch-hunt on issue of about four years. If I look at it vividly, this case happened when saint Akpabio was governor and he must have known about it but just to raise the sentiment these people woke the dead horse. we are not all fools. Buhari is not fighting corruption,he is just hand picking political foes. Despite the fact that Akpabio looted billions, he is now a saint since he joined this evil party. We should open our eyes and see what's going on. Probably they are using all this to cover their evil deeds. prosecute Lawal and Daura then we the masses will know u are truly against corruption. Bunch of jokers. Before u attack me, I'm Yoruba tokantokan
You are a Mo'ron! When is the best time to catch a thief? We dont care whether APC or PDP, as long as they continue to expose themselves and they get prosecuted until even Akpabio himself is brought to book who cares!
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Zico5(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Trapnews:

You are a Mo'ron! When is the best time to catch a thief? We dont care whether APC or PDP, as long as they continue to expose themselves and they get prosecuted until even Akpabio himself is brought to book who cares!
u can never do good. Did I attack u? why can't u ignore my post and make ur own if u can't do without abuse. ur father is a slowpoke
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Trapnews: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Zico5:

u can never do good. Did I attack u? why can't u ignore my post and make ur own if u can't do without abuse. ur father is a slowpoke

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by kerry57: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
As far as say Na pdp senator,i am not surprised. Buhari and his cronies are Saint. Babachair lawal, ope,daura,oshomhole,amaechi,tinubu all saints. Sycophant leadership.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by miceroms: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
One way of curbing this is to promulgate a law that bans receiving of Gifts whether in monetary form or otherwise for all Govt public officials. Another way is to place a Limit on the amount that can be received as gift.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by eodavids(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
"The offences, according to the EFCC, contravene Sections 63 (1)(a), 64 (1)(a) and 98(1), (a), (i) of the Criminal Law of Lagos 2011."

But, why is the criminal Law of Lagos State cited. Isn't the offence commuted at Akwa Ibom State?
If committed at Akwa Ibom, why not cite the "Criminal Law of Akwa Ibom State"?

I understand the suit is filed at Lagos state, but that necessitates the application of Renvoi principle under Conflict of Laws.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Edet08(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
sholatech:
For receiving car gifts from Uncle Omokore, this pdp senator is now facing efcc war. For receiving cash gift from Uncle Omokore, one of the key Mafia guys in presidency Is still wielding powers in Aso Rock. Okay oo
My brother you need to see this man’s house in Shelter Afrique housing estate in Uyo...he bought and developed the land right from the entrance to the first street....gold plated gates,standby plants and a separate plot of land for his car park... politicians in AKSG are damned corrupt.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Felixv: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
https://www.google.com/amp/s/elombah.com/amp/decamping-apc-not-save-senator-joshua-dariye-jail

When did decamping to APC save anyone. Yet some people claim to be intelligent.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by goaldynboy: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
WritePal:

Madam/Oga, why are such an embittered soul? Why do you swim and sink in hate speech so much? You constantly flout Nairaland comment rules which expressly says "Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section," yet you constantly get away with your slurs and genocidal comments. Something is definitely fishy somewhere if the rule never applies to you and your vile comments. I think I understand. When anyone counters you blow-for-blow, you call some mods to ban the monitor like you had a secret agreement to rant hatred and division without opposition or hedge.

I understand you and the rest of praise singers (some of them even try to talk with less bile than you) are hired govt propangadists, but does this govt also encourage you to promote disunity and intolerance. Did they just hire thugs without tutoring you at all to at least have a shred of education on public speech, advocacy, public relations or reputation management?

You talk recklessly and without a thought for the future just like confused/hypnotized zealot Rita Onochie.

PS: Don't try to take me on. YOU WON'T WIN. It's not a boast. It's a fact. There's a reason I rarely comment here.

Bros why are you wasting your time with that TOUT called Ngene..?

Were you expecting a motor park TOUT (Agbero) to be civilized, well-mannered and intelligent?!!
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by mu2sa2: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Hahahaha, true!
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by israelmao(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
EFCC drama.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by eodavids(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Edet08:

My brother you need to see this man’s house in Shelter Afrique housing estate in Uyo...he bought and developed the land right from the entrance to the first street....gold plated gates,standby plants and a separate plot of land for his car park... politicians in AKSG are damned corrupt.

Really?

If its that serious, Akpabio is not as innocent as APC saints claim, as they celebrated his jumping into their ship.

Isn't Akpabio answerable for this misnomer/corruption that happened under his watch?

If GEJ was rightly blame for corruption under his regime as a president; then, APC's Akpabio is answerable for corruptions under his watch as the executive governor.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by AngelicBeing: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
C-in-C,
Efcc,
Icpc,
NPF,
NA,
NN,
NAF,
Dss
Sss
Nscdc
Man 'O' War
Tax force

He has been washed with APC Ariel soap.... He is now the liberator of Akwa ibom people according to Bola Tinubu

My Recommendation:

Since Akwaibom state is in the search Light, Akpabio whose cases of fraud has been on the front banner befor now should be Brought to book ..

Gbam grin

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by cmikel: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Cheee

Akpabio 1.

Governor Odom 0.

And that was wen akpabio was governor
Under his nose
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
centoke30:
Akpabio now exposing corrupt politicians during his government as he has been washed clean by the blood of APC

this case has been on since 2015

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Justinah4real(f): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
C-in-C,
Efcc,
Icpc,
NPF,
NA,
NN,
NAF,
Dss
Sss
Nscdc
Man 'O' War
Tax force

My Recommendation:

Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by cmikel: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Cheee

Akpabio 1.

Governor Odom 0.
and that was wen akpabio was governor
Under his nose
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Some useless, foolish youths would queue up to defend him.

All politicians are thieves.

Let APC jail the PDP thieves when PDP too wins later, they would have their chance

no u got it ur second point wrong. let APC jail all criminals irrespective of their party affiliation nd tribal lining.
If APC should jail only PDP criminals don't u tink the criminals would b defecting to APC with their loot thereby running away with their crimes
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Guk: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
A lot of people need their brains to be reset; reformatted or replaced.

Omokore's investigation and cases have been on for 3 years now and there shall be more cases against other political office holders irrespective of the party they belong to. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING A SENATOR.

This guy and Kola Aluko were involved in deals all over the oil producing states courtesy of Madam Diezani and many more shall follow. Just pray your name or your father's name is not mentioned or else you shall be eating beans in EFCC custody
Re: EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts by Norstrademus(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
..fucking piglet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor's Update On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case (Video) / Kamaru Usman: How Attractive Woman Scammed Me Of $60,000 I Invested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.