Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows (8874 Views)

I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by larrybee2017(f): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2018
Omeokachie:
See this one reading a speech prepared for him by the cabal...

Ask him the content of what he just read and he won't be able to tell you.
Like seriously o, this idiot needs a brain reset gan ni. Na only corruption be Nigeria problem ABI. This guy is programmed like a robot to just go astray and incurring curses upon his life. Oloriburuku Omo
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by wilsonm(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2018
ok go ahead.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by 8stargeneral: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2018
...but ur name nah corruption undecided undecided
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by knowledgeable: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
…says economic challenges temporary

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

https://punchng.com/i-wont-surrender-to-corruption-buhari-vows/

Security of Life comes first before fighting the so called corruption.

Not surrendering to the menance of fulani herdsmen and subsequently jump start the engagement with various social groups on how to restructure the country to work would in my own opinion should be job # 1.

I understand corruption is his strongest saling point, but 'money' or financial corruption is a weaker link compares with the integrity of the institutions that all the polices of corruption run under. Is the integrity of those institutions not being marred/corrupted through nepotism by the same buhari who is now showing toughness on a weaker link of the corruption chain.

Nigeria is entrapped for ever unless something foundational and fundamental occur soon.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ok no problem as long as you start from APC. I hope you know too that nepotism is also a form of corruption.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by baysherpsyche: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nigerians would just be looking at you playing the ostrich, avoiding the glaring corrupt elements who are in your cabinet. Three years you after election you are still campaigning. He avoided the then presidential debates so that he wont be held accountable for not delivering on them. The polls are here, me that I was sitting on the fence back in 2014; I have my PVC now.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
…says economic challenges temporary

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

https://punchng.com/i-wont-surrender-to-corruption-buhari-vows/

So Thats Why u refused to sack a certificate forger called kemi adeosun

Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Topmaike007(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
sai baba till 2023
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by baysherpsyche: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
NYSC stil dey look their records...let's call a spade a spade. Two wrongs don't make right. This government is running a double standard model of governance. The APC officials are saints while the common man must have their time in court and eventually punished for infarctions agaiinst the law.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by kabillion(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sir, you can't swarenda to kwhot is not fighting yhiu or kwhot yhiu are not fighting. Swarenda Aso Rock
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Humility017(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
kaykay1980:
PMB TILL 2023 I would have said more but the person behind will say it
is nepotism not corruption?
can he be absolved of nepotism?
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by lucy10(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stop pretending to be fighting corruption we know you are fighting your opponents. Those in glass house do not throw stones.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by liberation100: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
You fight corruption with your mouth oga....you have been shouting fight corruption all this while and the likes of amechi,ssg,nnpc boss,nhis boss are walking freely and you talk about fighting corruption. I don't support any political party but from what have seen so far this government isn't better than the previous government they boast they are better than. All crooks living doing things the same way.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by chesky22(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Baba nah only media president you be ; for me your are the most corrupt individual in this shit whole country. The money you recovered from the looters as claimed is enough to sponsor the budget but your are still borrowing. I thought bokom haram have been technical, mentally and physically defeated nah their ghost they kill our soldiers...
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Justinah4real(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
liberation100:
You fight corruption with your mouth oga....you have been shouting fight corruption all this while and the likes of amechi,ssg,nnpc boss,nhis boss are walking freely and you talk about fighting corruption. I don't support any political party but from what have seen so far this government isn't better than the previous government they boast they are better than. All crooks living doing things the same way.

Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by Shaev7(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who knows the US rap artist Kurupt? Eminem said he doesn't promote violence but he encourages it, relate it to Buharis statement on corruption
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by lookingfly: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
We know he won't bow to corruption but we know he's corruption so no one expects him to bow to himself..... Rubbish!
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by jorion(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fukafuka:
The corruption now is even worse.
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by darqly(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Corruption is too big na, Kemi Adeosun is sufficient. Clown grin grin grin
Re: I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows by ra4fo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
ok, Oga press. ayav hya; but i'm still wondering the channel through which all the funds for ur then election&campaign came on about! undecided undecided

What Does It Mean To Be A Nigerian Political Delegate? / Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms / Stop Attacking Buhari, As A Christian I Attended OIC In 2013 – Jonathan