Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ (57645 Views)

Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) / Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Ruq: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2010
Chris Brown’s rumored girlfriend Jasmine Sanders celebrated her 20th birthday Tuesday night (Jun 22) and the couple hung out with Breezy’s BFF Teyana Taylor, who tweeted these photos of them in the car on the ride over to Playhouse nightclub in Los Angeles.

Teyana also mentioned on Twitter that she and Chris baked a cake for Jasmine before heading out to the club. (Is this where we say “aww?” LOL!)

But ain’t a thing wrong with Chris showing off his new boo thang. Rihanna’s been doing it for months now! smiley Peep a few pics of Chris, his new boo Jasmine and his homie Teyana Taylor enjoying a night out on the town…
http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertainment/201006/51342.php

Not that pretty!

Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by jazzibella(f): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2010
These are not good pictures of her!!! she's stunningly gorgeous and i honestly wish him the best cos yeah! he made a mistake but i think he's learned hard and just needs to be given another chance cos no human is perfect!!! goodluck Chris and still love ya!!!!
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by tpiah: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
^^can you post the better pictures of her?
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by sjeezy8: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2010
poster - those pics have different babes in them.

The first one is that natalie chick-
the second one is a different gal
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by anitabaker: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
i think chris is actually messed up right now
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Catchfire1: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2010
sjeezy8:

poster - those pics have different babes in them.

The first one is that natalie chick-
the second one is a different gal

I think u are blind. Just look at her chin.
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Ruq: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Catch fire thank you

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by jazzibella(f): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
She's pretty!!!

Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by jazzibella(f): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
She's a model and beautiful if u ask me!!! but this is strictly my opinion!!!!!

Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by vanitty: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2010
Forehead like Rihanna's

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by jazzibella(f): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2010
More pics!!!

Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by peacettw: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
Ok, this is just weird. She looks just like rihanna. And going by the song "U remind me of a girl" by Usher, I really hope she doesn't remind him to resort to bitch slapping techniques to resolve a conflict
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by chiogo(f): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
That first picture does look like Natalie from the show, Bad Girls Club.

Anyway, this new girlfriend of his has a forehead just like Rihanna, like someone said. lol. Besides that, they don't really look alike. She's pretty.
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Ruq: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2010
Rihanna is prettier.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by NgoziEli: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
lieeeeeeeeeeeeeees, where did u get dat news :
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Ruq: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Ngozi eli what sort of ninny are you Didn't you see the link
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Ruq: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Ngozi eli what sort of ninny are you Didn't you see the link
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by NgoziEli: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
Mr Rug were u d1 dat brought them 2gether
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Ruq: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2010
Get a brain. Lol
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by NgoziEli: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2010
Nauhty boy dose it cal 4 insult.
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Outstrip(f): 1:09am On Jun 26, 2010
Obviously he is not over Rihanna because this new girl looks just like Rihanna
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Ruq: 1:50am On Jun 26, 2010
@Ngozi i was just jokin that's why the lol is there sorry didn't mean to
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by sjeezy8: 2:02am On Jun 26, 2010
Catch_fire:

I think u are blind. Just look at her chin.
This is the girl in the first pic- you fukin goat.

Ruq:

@Catch fire thank you

fukin ode this is Natalie-nunn and not chris browns gf - the other girl in the second pic is a different girl.

different girls like I said you assholes
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by eldee(m): 2:08am On Jun 26, 2010
She's so freaking hott . . .

A negro beats up a chic till she's almost dead and he gets a replica who's arguably hotter.
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by chika98: 2:08am On Jun 26, 2010
He ain't no broke dude that is why otherwise
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Dolemite(f): 2:19am On Jun 26, 2010
Is that Natalie from bad girls club?
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by reizqat: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2010
Wish chris brown, all d very best
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Ruq: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2010
But Y'all shouldn't be suprised if this girl gets hit.
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by skylady(f): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2010
make him no assault dis one ooooooo
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Ruq: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2010
Abi ooo,
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by moremi2008(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2011
I hope her agency made her take out some form of insurance on her face cuz we all know Crazy Chris will be beating her up as soon as something annoys him. She's a fool - that man is not reformed at all.
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Freshh50(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
ya ya,breezy do wt u knw hw 2 do bro, hang out wt fly gals, hp dz last bro, by d way,wsh u d bst

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Father Is Dead (Photo) / Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.