Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ (57676 Views)

Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) / Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Freshh50(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
ya ya,breezy do wt u knw hw 2 do bro, hang out wt fly gals, hp dz last bro, by d way,wsh u d bst
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by tope3x(m): 3:28am On Aug 29, 2011
shes prettier than RIHANNA.
Re: Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ by Olayexy: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Chris boy,i like your swagg,am going to witness your wedding anytime,even i don't get money,i will steal my mama money,love you boy[quote author=Ruq]  Chris Brown’s rumored girlfriend Jasmine Sanders celebrated her 20th birthday Tuesday night (Jun 22) and the couple hung out with Breezy’s BFF Teyana Taylor, who tweeted these photos of them in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) / Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.