Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Blind Alley - Episode 13 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 13 (379 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 13 (semi Final) / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 13 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 13*

���‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

The journey to New Haven...

With an overwhelming ecstacy written all over his face, Bro. Mathew held me by the hand as we were headed to the security post for a gate pass..

He had gone to bring his wallet but he came down with his wallet and another jacket… More like a sweater as the weather was becoming hazy.

Never have i seen him so happy before, his joy knew no bound.

We spent quite some time at the gate post , it was as if he was arguing or trying to explain something to them. I couldn’t hear what the discussions were as he asked me to sit at the wooden bench beside the elderly man, dressed in all Green khaki uniforms.

“isn’t he too old to be one of the security guards?, ” i had thought but couldn’t get my eyes off what Bro.mathew and the two young men inside were discussing.

“Sorry about the delay dear,” he said to me as they finally allowed him to go.

“No mind them, their wahala for this school too much jaree”, ‘he tried convincing me all was well as we carefully crossed over to the extreme part of the road to wait for a cab....

Keep reading on the link

����������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/21/the-blind-alley-episode-13/
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 13 by Postay: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
In Cookie Clicker, you can buy items and collect loot thanks to the number of cookies generated.

(1) (Reply)

THE MURDERER - A Gripping Nigerian Crime Story / Ferocious (chapters 31-38) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.