Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (3684 Views)

Is Dreaming A Spiritual Event Or A Natural Occurrance? / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / 10 Unsolved Mysteries About Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by MusicSots: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please I need all the help I could get for my friend. He has been having terrible dreams since early last year or thereabout. This my friend said has been told several times that he is a special person on heart and that he should be taking his dreams seriously.
Last year he said he saw Jay Z in white and a being not completely human also in white and Jay said Satan is the new God 3 times. He prayed against it and thrashed the dream. But he has been battling anxiety and depression ever since. He was placed on medication since but he has not been enjoying life still.
Recently, he said he had a voice in his dream that Satan is God again. He went to churches for help, they said he should stop his medications and only pray. But when he obeys the prophet's voice depression sets in again with some side effects of failure to stick to medication which would eventually make him resume medical care again. This event has happened according to him twice or thrice. And now he is very confused about God.
My friend falls under the Aquarius star sign which is said to be ruled by Saturn'(which some says is the origin of the word 'satan'). Could this have anything to do with his problem?
Please, I need help from serious and mature minds. This is not a joke as this my friend has a great potential and he is also a very benevolent young man.
Re: .. by enilove(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
MusicSots:
Please I need all the help I could get for my friend. He has been having terrible dreams since early last year or thereabout. This my friend said has been told several times that he is a special person on heart and that he should be taking his dreams seriously.

Last year he said he saw Jay Z in white and a being not completely human also in white and Jay said Satan is the new God 3 times. He prayed against it and thrashed the dream. But he has been battling anxiety and depression ever since. He was placed on medication since but he has not been enjoying life still.

Recently, he said he had a voice in his dream that Satan is God again. He went to churches for help, they said he should stop his medications and only pray. But when he obeys the prophet's voice depression sets in again with some side effects of failure to stick to medication which would eventually make him resume medical care again. This event has happened according to him twice or thrice. And now he is very confused about God.

My friend falls under the Aquarius star sign which is said to be ruled by Saturn'(which some says is the origin of the word 'satan'). Could this have anything to do with his problem?

Please, I need help from serious and mature minds. This is not a joke as this my friend has a great potential and he is also a very benevolent young man.

IF YOU LOVE HIM , QUICKLY TAKE HIM TO MFM PRAYER CITY LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY FOR DELIVERANCE.

IT STARTS ON MONDAY AND RUNS TILL FRIDAY EVERY WEEK.
HE IS GOING TO FAST FOR THREE DAYS .

Don't listen to any contrary advice. You will come back to share testimony , in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: .. by MusicSots: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

IF YOU LOVE HIM , QUICKLY TAKE HIM TO MFM PRAYER CITY LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY FOR DELIVERANCE.

IT STARTS ON MONDAY AND RUNS TILL FRIDAY EVERY WEEK.
HE IS GOING TO FAST FOR THREE DAYS .

Don't listen to any contrary advice. You will come back to share testimony , in Jesus name.

I appreciate your input. Hope the fasting is not a marathon? Cos he has been medically advised not to fast again, but he should be able to manage normal fasting for three days I think.
Re: .. by enilove(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
MusicSots:

I appreciate your input. Hope the fasting is not a marathon? Cos he has been medically advised not to fast again, but he should be able to manage normal fasting for three days I think.

On Monday , he will eat nothing. same thing on Tuesday.
He will break the fast by 11 am on Wednesday.
On Thursday , he will eat by 4pm
On Friday , by 12 pm.

Pls shun the medical report , just take him there.
They do ask those on medications to indicate and they have a different group for them.

This is nothing but PURE PRAYERS OF DELIVERANCE from power of darkness. They are not going to give him any evil water or oil to take .

Jesus is Lord in that church.

4 Likes

Re: .. by MrOnPoint(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

On Monday , he will eat nothing. same thing on Tuesday.
He will break the fast by 11 am on Wednesday.
On Thursday , he will eat by 4pm
On Friday , by 12 pm.

Pls shun the medical report , just take him there.
They do ask those on medications to indicate and they have a different group for them.

This is nothing but PURE PRAYERS OF DELIVERANCE from power of darkness. They are not going to give him any evil water or oil to take .

Jesus is Lord in that church.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: .. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
He saw Jay Z..? shocked cheesy grin

Évidently, he's about to be initiated wink cheesy

Jay zee kor, sunny adé ni undecided

7 Likes

Re: .. by segunkass(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Evening,
Pls do understand that your friend is perfect and okay!

A dream is a revelation by God which foretells the future, nevertheless is not given directly instead is showed to the person in a proverbial form (remember the dream Joseph interpreted, it had no significant meaning until Joseph interpreted it)

You don't need to hunger yourself for any reason because all dreams are from God ( But each have its different interpretation, remember when Nebuchadnezzar ordered all his magicians to be killed because they couldn't interpret/tell him his dream, Daniel had to pray and fast then it was revealed to him.

God his foretelling the future to your friend by showing him dreams, now his is turn to talk to God that truly if he has revealed it to him he should please tell him the interpretation just as Daniel did.

The word spoken to your friend in the dreams are proverbs which have different meaning, The Majesty of JEHOVAH is Infinite for that reason his ways are mysterious and truly unsearchable they are!

Don't mind those interpreting dreams on nairaland, make
yours between you and God

1 Like

Re: .. by spongeisback: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
OP DON'T listen to the people telling you to shun medical reports! Your friend needs to get busy and channel his mind into positive things. The mind is a powerful tool and once you fill it with jargon you will always think of jargon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by MusicSots: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
segunkass:
Evening,

A dream is a revelation by God which foretells the future, nevertheless is not given directly instead is showed to the person in a proverbial form (remember the dream Joseph interpreted, it had no significant meaning until Joseph interpreted it)

You don't need to hunger yourself for any reason because all dreams are from God ( But each have its different interpretation, remember when Nebuchadnezzar ordered all his magicians to be killed because they couldn't interpret/tell him his dream, Daniel had to pray and fast then it was revealed to him.

God his foretelling the future to your friend by showing him dreams, now his is turn to talk to God that truly if he has revealed it to him he should please tell him the interpretation just as Daniel did.

The word spoken to your friend in the dreams are proverbs which have different meaning, The Majesty of JEHOVAH is Infinite for that reason his ways are mysterious and truly unsearchable they are!

Don't mind those interpreting dreams on nairaland, make
yours between you and God

Wow!!! I see alot of wisdom in this sir. Respect to you sire.
Re: .. by enilove(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
MusicSots:

Wow!!! I see alot of wisdom in this sir. Respect to you sire.

Frankly speaking , there is no sense in what he said.

Dreams can be from Man, Satan and God.

God cannot give dreams that will glorify Satan, never.

Witches , wizards , Satanists , herbalists do have dreams and revelations from Satan . If you are not of God , you are likely to receive your revelations from powers you belong to.

Palm readers , Ogbanje or Emere do have dreams of dancing at sea shores and seeing themselves participating in satanic dance rituals etc.

It is only Jesus that can save.

4 Likes

Re: .. by sKeetz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Check your friend into a psychiatric hospital before he enters market one day. He is on the first stage of paranoid schizophrenia, don't mind this prophets of doom. There is nothing spiritual about what's happening to your friend, it has happened to people close to me so I know what am saying.

8 Likes

Re: .. by segunkass(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2018
enilove:

Frankly speaking , there is no sense in what he said.

Dreams can be from Man, Satan and God.

God cannot give dreams that will glorify Satan, never.

Witches , wizards , Satanists , herbalists do have dreams and revelations from Satan . If you are not of God , you are likely to receive your revelations from powers you belong to.

Palm readers , Ogbanje or Emere do have dreams of dancing at sea shores and seeing themselves participating in satanic dance rituals etc.

It is only Jesus that can save.

Nebuchadnezzar was obviously an idol worshipper and also a magician who practiced magic, when he had the dream, Daniel confirmed it was from God and interpreted it, and secondly he dreamt about his downfall and it came to pass

...the word Satan is the new God said by Jay z and the white uncompleted being at the side has different interpretations

Satan is the new God is "just" a phrase used to describe the new post which everyone knows satan as on the earth,

But Satan is still the one being referred to, "the new God" is the word used to describe his post on earth (The new God was only used as a proverb to describe Satan and also state the reason why Jay z was bowing to the uncompleted white being) (The New God simply means as God dominon has no ending so likewise he has been terminated forever and he has now been classified differently as forgotten in the sight of all humans) Satan is the mean word and the "New God" was the proverb used for description

Meanwhile Jay z speaking and bowing to the white uncompleted being at the side has a different meaning and the bowing of Jay z to the white being and the word he said at that same time has a unique interpretation for the man who dreamt about the dream

(Note: Jay z was only used as the perfect prescription to define the perfect proverbial form for the dream)
Re: .. by Lirqur: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2018
MusicSots:

Bro, Allah(swt) is revealing the truth to your friend. Satan truly is God. Satan is the creator of English, and he has used english language to mislead many into thinking when they call God, they are calling on Yahweh, meanwhile. He hides under the lie of God in other for people to think they are worshiping God when they call on God. That is why you can have sinners mistakenly thinking they are worshiping God (YahWeh) when in actuality they are worshipping Satan. The dream is true, it won't end even when your friend fast over it, because Allah(Swt) is revealing something to your friend.

Salam

1 Like

Re: .. by Martinez19(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Religion and other world mysticisms are ridiculous garbages and falsehoods with no basis in reality. Dreams mean nothing, they have virtually no bearing on reap world happenings. One could see anything in the dream.

2 Likes

Re: .. by enilove(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2018
segunkass:

Nebuchadnezzar was obviously an idol worshipper and also a magician who practiced magic, when he had the dream, Daniel confirmed it was from God and interpreted it, and secondly he dreamt about his downfall and it came to pass

...the word Satan is the new God said by Jay z and the white uncompleted being at the side has different interpretations

Satan is the new God is "just" a phrase used to describe the new post which everyone knows satan as on the earth,

But Satan is still the one being referred to, "the new God" is the word used to describe his post on earth (The new God was only used as a proverb to describe Satan and also state the reason why Jay z was bowing to the uncompleted white being) (The New God simply means as God dominon has no ending so likewise he has been terminated forever and he has now been classified differently as forgotten in the sight of all humans) Satan is the mean word and the "New God" was the proverb used for description

Meanwhile Jay z speaking and bowing to the white uncompleted being at the side has a different meaning and the bowing of Jay z to the white being and the word he said at that same time has a unique interpretation for the man who dreamt about the dream

(Note: Jay z was only used as the perfect prescription to define the perfect proverbial form for the dream)

You don't know what you are saying.

How can God tell someone that Satan is the new God ?
Which one was the old God ?

You claimed all dreams come from God , which shows you lack spiritual knowledge.

Many of the music artists are very deep into the worshipping of Satan , that is why their songs glorify Satan.

Is Jayz or whatever , a christian ?

When you see a being in form of half man half animal , that tells you , you are dealing with a demon. How can a demonic being be on white.

The Bible says we should not bow to angels to worship them , but this Jayz was shown in the dream doing this to that being.

God does not torment his people . It is a sign that the guy is under the influence of demonic power , that is why he is being tormented.

1 Like

Re: .. by enilove(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Lirqur:

Bro, Allah(swt) is revealing the truth to your friend. Satan truly is God. Satan is the creator of English, and he has used english language to mislead many into thinking when they call God, they are calling on Yahweh, meanwhile. He hides under the lie of God in other for people to think they are worshiping God when they call on God. That is why you can have sinners mistakenly thinking they are worshiping God (YahWeh) when in actuality they are worshipping Satan. The dream is true, it won't end even when your friend fast over it, because Allah(Swt) is revealing something to your friend.

Salam

That was what accounted for the reason your Muhammad loved things that related to Satan:

Volume 2, Book 15, Number 72:

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to my house while two small Ansari girls were singing beside me the stories of the Ansar concerning the Day of Buath. And they were not singers. Abu Bakr said protestingly, "Musical instruments of Satan in the house of Allah's Apostle !" It happened on the 'Id day and Allah's Apostle said, "O Abu Bakr! There is an 'Id for every nation and this is our 'Id."

Muha was enjoying a satanic music because he was an idol worshipper and died as idol worshipper.
Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675:

Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said:

"Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'By Allah! I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' 'Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'

Muha used to kiss the black stone of the idol worshippers.
This black stone is planted on the wall of the kabaah which you people bow to everyday.

The Muslims are the ones worshipping Satan ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: .. by Omooba224: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
The best solution to your friend's problem is to visit a qualified psychiatrist/psychologist. It is not a matter of fasting and prayers, he needs proper medication. Then he needs his mind to be preoccupied with better things so as to get rid of the depression. Depression can be suicidal. Please make sure he does the above recommendations..

1 Like

Re: .. by budaatum: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Your friend said he "saw Jay-Z in white and a being not completely human also in white and Jay said Satan is the new God 3 time", but on receiving the message, "he thrashed it and prayed against it"? No wonder "he has been battling anxiety and depression ever since", and been "placed on medication since", "not been enjoying life". One question. Did part of your friend's previous "enjoying life" not include listening to Jay-Z? I bet it was, a lot!

You friend is going through what Mohammed went through when he is said to have encountered the Angel Gabriel. You friend has searched, and has found, and what he has found is not what he expected, and so he is now disturbed and in denial "battling anxiety and depression" and is "placed on medication". And why wouldn't your friend be in this state when he thinks he can blot out the message he is receiving?

What your friend is going through is the consequence of denying 'light' after having been in 'darkness' all along and thinking the darkness was light. Whatever he previously knew as 'God' and 'Satan's is being challenged and his denial is proving traumatic for him. The medication dumbs his mind for awhile, but not always and whenever his mind kicks in he's further traumatised.

I'd advise your friend to abandon his preconceived ideas about God and satan. He should "become as a child", as in open his mind to what his conscious mind is telling him. And he should go learn more about Jay-Z, despite all he knows about him already which is why the message is being couched in Jay-Zinese. Praying against and thrashing it is being in denial and he will not be healed until he confronts his demon.

MusicSots:

Re: .. by MusicSots: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lirqur:

Salam
Thanks. For this what do you think he should do pls.
Re: .. by Lirqur: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
MusicSots:

Thanks. For this what do you think he should do pls.

I believe he is being called. Tell him to pray with sincerity and a serious mind. He should Read psalm 19 3 times in water before sleeping for a revelation of what "God" wants him to do. And he would be answered most likely from a dream. May Allah (swt) guide you both.

Salaam.
Re: .. by MusicSots: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
segunkass:

He didn't even say Jay Z bowed. He was just standing behind being. Please what do you think he should do now?
Re: .. by MusicSots: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lirqur:

I believe he is being called. Tell him to pray with sincerity and a serious mind. He should Read psalm 19 3 times in water before sleeping for a revelation of what "God" wants him to do. And he would be answered most likely from a dream. May Allah (swt) guide you both.

Salaam.

Thanks bro. Will deliver this to him tonight. Shalom
Re: .. by MusicSots: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
budaatum:
Your friend said he "saw Jay-Z in white and a being not completely human also in white and Jay said Satan is the new God 3 time", but on receiving the message, "he thrashed it and prayed against it"? No wonder "he has been battling anxiety and depression ever since", and been "placed on medication since", "not been enjoying life". One question. Did part of your friend's previous "enjoying life" not include listening to Jay-Z? I bet it was, a lot!

You friend is going through what Mohammed went through when he is said to have encountered the Angel Gabriel. You friend has searched, and has found, and what he has found is not what he expected, and so he is now disturbed and in denial "battling anxiety and depression" and is "placed on medication". And why wouldn't your friend be in this state when he thinks he can blot out the message he is receiving?

What your friend is going through is the consequence of denying 'light' after having been in 'darkness' all along and thinking the darkness was light. Whatever he previously knew as 'God' and 'Satan's is being challenged and his denial is proving traumatic for him. The medication dumbs his mind for awhile, but not always and whenever his mind kicks in he's further traumatised.

I'd advise your friend to abandon his preconceived ideas about God and satan. He should "become as a child", as in open his mind to what his conscious mind is telling him. And he should go learn more about Jay-Z, despite all he knows about him already which is why the message is being couched in Jay-Zinese. Praying against and thrashing it is being in denial and he will not be healed until he confronts his demon.

Please how or where can he learn about Jay?
Re: .. by budaatum: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
MusicSots:

Please how or where can he learn about Jay?
Your friend already knows about Jay-Z or he wouldn't have recognised him in his dreams.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Davoneskay(m): 3:28am On Aug 24, 2018
So many things are involved here. First, your friend might have abused a medical substance. Maybe Marijuana or any hard drug. Hence, he's becoming paranoid which sleeplessness is also a contributing factor.
Second, he might have listened to a strongly enchanted music. As awkward as this may sound, most songs nowadays are deeply enchanted on by sorcerers to enslave n initiate listeners who are weak in d spirit.
Third, your friend might have dabbled into occultism cos d dreams points out to purported pre-initiation.
Sol.: Advise him to do away with some certain songs (maybe Jay z if he listens to it). Tell him to confess his sins to God. He should renounce all association with the occult if any. He should call on Arch Angel Micheal to severe every connection he has with Satan and the occult...must live a holy life...prayerful. Lastly, he must visit a neuro-psychiatric hospital and must be faithful to his medication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Amberon1: 5:39am On Aug 24, 2018
If your friend is in Port Harcourt take him to OPM. If he's in Lagos take him to SCOAN or MFM prayer city.
MusicSots:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Amberon1: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
I don't like it when ignorant people think they know so much.

A worse thing happened to my brother in the early 2000s, there was no hospital they didn't take him to , his condition only deteriorated. One day someone introduced MFM to us and my mom took him there. My mom did the fasting and followed up with the Deliverance prayers and he got completely healed within a very short time.

So please don't think you're talking to a novice. This thing happened to my blood brother, not my cousin or someone distant, no. My eldest brother. It was at MFM Port Harcourt and so many people who know us can testify to that. What this op is going through is not up to 1/10 of what my brother experienced. Everything this op is going through is spiritual. If you don't know something try and learn and stop calling it bluff.
sKeetz:
Check your friend into a psychiatric hospital before he enters market one day. He is on the first stage of paranoid schizophrenia, don't mind this prophets of doom. There is nothing spiritual about what's happening to your friend, it has happened to people close to me so I know what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: .. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2018
segunkass:
Evening,

You don't need to hunger yourself for any reason because all dreams are from God

God his foretelling the future to your friend by showing him dreams, now his is turn to talk to God that truly if he has revealed it to him he should please tell him the interpretation.

THERE'S A REASON YOU'LL NEVER DREAM OF DONALD TRUMP IN HIS BATHROOM, OR MADONNA'S NIPPLES, OR MICHAEL JACKSON'S PUBES, OR YOUR HOUSE ON JUPITER. YOU KNOW WHY? CUS YOU'VE NEVER REALLY SEEN THOSE THINGS. EVEN IF YOU DO DREAM ABOUT THEM WHEN YOU COMPARE WITH WITH THE REAL LIFE VERSIONS THE DIFFERENCES WILL BE MUCH.

YOU ONLY SEE THINGS YOU'VE SEEN IN REAL LIFE IN DREAMS BECAUSE DREAMS ARE MADE UP IN YOUR HEAD. THEY ARE NOT REALITY.

1 Like

Re: .. by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S A REASON YOU'LL NEVER DREAM OF DONALD TRUMP IN HIS BATHROOM, OR MADONNA'S NIPPLES, OR MICHAEL JACKSON'S PUBES, OR YOUR HOUSE ON JUPITER. YOU KNOW WHY? CUS YOU'VE NEVER REALLY SEEN THOSE THINGS. EVEN IF YOU DO DREAM ABOUT THEM WHEN YOU COMPARE WITH WITH THE REAL LIFE VERSIONS THE DIFFERENCES WILL BE MUCH.

YOU ONLY SEE THINGS YOU'VE SEEN IN REAL LIFE IN DREAMS BECAUSE DREAMS ARE MADE UP IN YOUR HEAD. THEY ARE NOT REALITY.

So you're saying a teenage me never had sex with Jennifer Lopez even though I woke up with cum drenched boxers?

1 Like

Re: .. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

So you're saying a teenage me never had sex with Jennifer Lopez even though I woke up with cum drenched boxers?

IT HAPPENED TO MOST OF US. grin SHAKIRA WAS MY MAIN SQUEEZE wink
THE FACE IN YOUR DREAM WAS LOPEZ CUS YOU'VE SEEN HER FACE BEFORE. HER PRIVATES WILL BE 100% DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU SAW IN THE DREAMS, I'M SURE. grin
Re: .. by budaatum: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT HAPPENED TO MOST OF US. grin SHAKIRA WAS MY MAIN SQUEEZE wink
THE FACE IN YOUR DREAM WAS LOPEZ CUS YOU'VE SEEN HER FACE BEFORE. HER PRIVATES WILL BE 100% DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU SAW IN THE DREAMS, I'M SURE. grin
Sure? Yeah right!

Mine was the next door neighbour's (didn't have telly). And it was exactly as it had been in my dream (though, I might have revised the dream a tinsy bit afterwards).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Only God Could Have Known! / Nigeria Has The Largest Amount Of Churches In The World Yet Still Corrupt. / What Was Today's Sunday Topic At Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.