Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) (90291 Views)

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia / Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
The BoneBeing being denial of constitutionally enjoy Sallah Celebrationgrin
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jeez! I hate snakes

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chai! Dz snake wan spoil festival o shocked

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
tstx:
STC (Second To Comment)

see my signature

You still dey sleep wake up you don hear before say seun share money before for STC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
How can goat be salah meat?

shocked shocked
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by solex1988(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
too much meat on ground now
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
booqee:
Yes, they kill goats for sallah. I learnt from my Muslim friends that acceptable sacrificial animals for sallah include rams, goat, cow, camel.

True o. Just checked it out.
Tnx.
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by VideoExpert(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nawa

Follow my signature link
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by n0fav0rs: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lol @red handed
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Maket: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ram is for sallah and not goat
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Maket: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
booqee:
Yes, they kill goats for sallah. I learnt from my Muslim friends that acceptable sacrificial animals for sallah include rams, goat, cow, camel.
thanks
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Baba wan chop meat wey dey for over 30 people alone....
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by darlenese(f): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
now they have double my meat
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by TolErins(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
OP na wa for you o, how can goat be a Sallah meat? undecided
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Kvngjaymie(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. Pls if u have infinix hot5 panel(x559) for sell..

Pls contact me via:09070996119..

I really need it.
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by elkon(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:
From the little i know about blogging...

Picture might be completely unrelated to the story.

Buyer beware....
dont mind dat op how does dat look like a goat nor ram.. e should try to get sense
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by eloyce(f): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who no like salah meat
Snake sef hustle for same grin
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by wyqay: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by MDBELLO(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
imagin this
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Even if the snake story wasnt related to Sallah goat, the thread still amusing grin
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by sleek82(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
I thought goat was not acceptable for sallah?.....e mean say, God don butter the bread of the goat owner......snake plus goat meat...pot don full be that nah!
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Engrr(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
maxtop:
People can lie sha ....this picture is from a different story long time ago and the event doesn't even happen in Lagos. Fake news ...

Must you say it?........Over sabi!!!

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lmao, snake wan do Sallah naaaa why una kill am. Mehn

Snaky happy Barka de sala
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na so the other snake swallow millions of naira for jamb.Snake farming begins
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by ahukannakate(f): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
The same snake that swallowed jamb money. Lol, everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner of the house. Bring back our money
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by wemimo88(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=obembet post=70484327]

We know, we just want to believe it... Just

the news is real ... It happened in my street at vespa

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Old pics
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
A snake was “caught” red handed?
I despair!
Re: Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Allah has given them double meat for the celebration... grin Nagode Allah.

Dominque come and start cooking, today is work free day for you. grin

No thanks lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.