Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam (4483 Views)

A German's View On Islam - Worth Reading. / John MacArthur On Islam And The Anti-christ / ITS ALL YOUR Fault:traditionalist Blames Societal Crimes On Islam & Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2007
babs787, your dribbling around issues is getting comical.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by batu: 1:34am On Apr 04, 2007
grin grin
@stimulus and davidylan,
I'm sorry but I just have to say this, that the guy (blabs787) is just plain stupid as babyosisi asserted on another thread.
Check it out:
@babs787, Now you are being plain stupid!! Why don't you ferret your "knowledge" in your many threads?
You should be busy finding out why your brothers killed an innocent woman in Gombe and why they are now burning Churches rather than jump around like someone stung in his genitals by a bee.
grin

It is quite unfortunate because he is very resistant to knowledge; you need to know that he asks questions not because he wants to learn but he just wants to put across the "new knowledge" he just scrapped off a christian-hating website or that he just picked from the mosque. That is the typical mode of discussion that is indoctrinated into their minds especially in the local mosques. I've met some ignorant folks but the guy tops them all, and the worst thing is his foolish pride; he "believes he is very smart." grin At least, apart from their mutual dogmatic approach, a discussion with somebody like Belloti produces some intellectual exchange of idea, but this blabs787's upper faculty is just like a stone: nothing goes in, nothing comes out!

Stimulus, I commend your attempt but when you are faced by peoples like 'blabs787', apart from praying for them honestly, your approach should be guided by '1st Timothy 6 vs 20':
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain "babblings", and oppositions of science (or contradictions of knowledge) falsely so called."

So, you can see that the Spirit of the Lord has anticipated "blabbing" peoples like 'blabs787' thousand of years ago; and has instructed us appropriately. Pray for them to receive true wisdom and ignore their babblings!!
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2007
@ Batu

You hit the nail on the head. Arguing with blabs is like pouring water on a rock to soak it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by babs787(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2007
@batu

It seems you are frustrated grin grin, I hit you real hard. Never mind its not today that you have been calling babs all sort of names, babs is never perturbed, keep it up, you are well known for that, it has been your trade mark, I dont give a damn.

@stimulus @davidylan

Funny how you people interprete the bible to suit yourselves. I have no problem with that, its your bible, so its your problem. They will twist the bible to be in their favour, funny set of people. I never even expected that clear statement from Paul of all people but here, the disciples of paul (nairaland christians) twisting the bible to suit their taste.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by stimulus(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@stimulus @davidylan

Funny how you people interprete the bible to suit yourselves. I have no problem with that, its your bible, so its your problem. They will twist the bible to be in their favour, funny set of people. I never even expected that clear statement from Paul of all people but here, the disciples of paul (nairaland christians) twisting the bible to suit their taste.

This is typically the cry that trails such misguided attempts to force Islamic reasoning into Biblical narratives. Paul's clear statements should be read in their clear contexts, and that's what my posts are all about. Read them carefully.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by misright(f): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2007
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by babs787(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See how the verses were made clear to them yet they , ,,,,,,,,, shocked shocked
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by TayoD(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2007
@babs787,

While I agree with the observation that your writing skills have improved on nairaland, I must declare without doubt that your ability to comprehend what you read still leaves much to be desired.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by stimulus(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2007
TayoD:

@babs787,

While I agree with the observation that your writing skills have improved on nairaland, I must declare without doubt that your ability to comprehend what you read still leaves much to be desired.

Oh dear. .!! cheesy

I wonder again about his scooting ability, though!
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by babs787(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2007
@tayo d @ stimulus

Knowledge continues till one dies. The "poor" is not the one that has no cent but the one that refuses to seek for knowledge.

You are perfectly right cheesy. I dont need to support your claim. Must we reason together? That is the more reason we have threads to thrash out issues. We need to disagree in order to agree and you christians shouldnt be "Mr. know-all" or "Mr Right" everytime issues are being addressed. You consider every other's post inferior as long its not in support of yours.

You know the truth, babs has earned many names just because he has been asking questions, refusing to accept doctrines, biblical misrepresentations etc. as being written by christians.

So if never to dance to your music is being termed "not comprehending", I prefer to remain so.

Thanks for adding new feather to my cap. This calls for celebration cheesy cheesy

Take care.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by stimulus(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2007
Oga babs787,

babs787:

@tayo d @ stimulus

Knowledge continues till one dies. The "poor" is not the one that has no cent but the one that refuses to seek for knowledge.

You are perfectly right cheesy. I don't need to support your claim. Must we reason together? That is the more reason we have threads to thrash out issues. We need to disagree in order to agree and you christians shouldnt be "Mr. know-all" or "Mr Right" everytime issues are being addressed. You consider every other's post inferior as long its not in support of yours.

Doesn't that sound a bit rather off-key in your lyrics? The Forum, among many other things, is a place where people should be able to first reason together, before agreeing to disagree or whichever suits the posters.

Second, I don't see many Christians pretending to "know-it-all" or be right all the time. On the contrary, many non-Christian discussants have often thought that Christians are way too ignorant to debate issues. I personally don't take the view that anyone's post is "inferior"; unless they prove the point precisely. The funny thing is that most Muslim discussants typical want all other views to be panelled after the Islamic mould of thinking - which is way out of the cosmos.

babs787:

You know the truth, babs has earned many names just because he has been asking questions, refusing to accept doctrines, biblical misrepresentations etc. as being written by christians.

So if never to dance to your music is being termed "not comprehending", I prefer to remain so.

People have been both praised and lampooned for their efforts; and no one has to take anyone's views, much less yours - especially when you keep fogging issues.

By the way, this self-adulation that you're merely asking questions and refusing biblical misrepresentation is far from the flavour of your inputs. More so, since there's not much evidence of a readiness to learn in your arguments.

babs787:

Thanks for adding new feather to my cap. This calls for celebration cheesy cheesy

Take care.

Congrats on your new feathered cap - only try and be sure the cap is not covering your eyes!! cheesy
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by babs787(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2007
The cap wont enter my eyes, its not oversized and was specially made for me.
]
grin
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2007
TayoD:

@babs787,

That was why I aked a certain guy called islampride to hang around and learn,but he ran away
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2007
May GOD forbid that one ever convert to Islam.

I love Hausa, Arab, Pakistani peoples and I have many as friends, but Islam is a blood thirsty, savage beast always looking to murder, kill, rape and pillage in the name of God.

Really , is this what God stands for ?

My God of the bible tells me to love even my enemies and leave vengance to him but the Islamic God wants me to behead other fellow humans to inherit his kingdom. Hmm.

Sorry keep Islam to yourself .

Read this : http://www.liberator.net/articles/TremblayFrancois/Islam.html
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by babs787(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2007
@frosbel

My God of the bible tells me to love even my enemies and leave vengance to him but the Islamic God wants me to behead other fellow humans to inherit his kingdom.

Are you saying the truth brother? Let me hear from you so that I will know how to come in from your bible.

Thanks
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2007
blabs787, you have jumped to another thread leaving the other one unanswered eh? stil hunting for more excuses?
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by babs787(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2007
@david

Insert Quote
blabs787, you have jumped to another thread leaving the other one unanswered eh? stil hunting for more excuses?

I have done that. You only need to go to the thread and reap up my explanation. Babs has never avoided you and will never do that.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by babs787(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2007
@david

In case you missed it, this is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-64311.0.html
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by pilgrim1(f): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2007
The "explanation" you offered introduces what is not in the Qur'an. I left a question there for you: Is the word of Muhammad in the hadiths more important than what Allah's Qur'an has stated?

The Qur'an does not mention any bridge over which Muslims will pass; and the "bridge" in the hadith contradicts the clear decree of Sura 19:71.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by babs787(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2007
@pilgrim

Insert Quote
The "explanation" you offered introduces what is not in the Qur'an. I left a question there for you: Is the word of Muhammad in the hadiths more important than what Allah's Qur'an has stated?

The Qur'an does not mention any bridge over which Muslims will pass; and the "bridge" in the hadith contradicts the clear decree of Sura 19:71.

Questions for you.

If the Quran does not include a bridge. What is your understanding of passing over it?

What are they passing over?

I want you to provide explanation on how the bridge contradicts quran 19 v 71

Thanks
How does
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrim
Questions for you.

If the Quran does not include a bridge. What is your understanding of passing over it?

Thanks
How does

the problem is the quran itself has a problem of what is the actual correct translation. This version you are conveniently quoting simply because it suits ur lame explanation says "pass over it", however others actually say the TRUE TRANSLATION should read "go down into it" while another translation talks of "see it".

Where is the connotation of a bridge in those 2 well documented versions?
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by pilgrim1(f): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

With all due respect, please observe again that you have answered that question yourself as highlighted in your quote.

I should rather be asking you this question: "If the Qur'an does not mention any bridge over hell, where did you get the idea that there was a bridge?"

babs787:

I'll do so as soon as you tell me where in the Qur'an there was a bridge mentioned. How you could be asking me to explain the bridge that is not found in the Qur'an is something we first need to sort out.

The Qur'an does not mention any bridge. QED.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by wakiri: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2007
Islam exposed!!!. www.faithfreedom.org.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by babs787(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2007
@david

the problem is the quran itself has a problem of what is the actual correct translation. This version you are conveniently quoting simply because it suits your lame explanation says "pass over it", however others actually say the TRUE TRANSLATION should read "go down into it" while another translation talks of "see it".

Where is the connotation of a bridge in those 2 well documented versions?

Brother, I have been trying as much as possible to ignore your posts but felt like replying youwhen i noticed that you are still wallowing in your mischief.

Have you compare verses in some versions of the bible to another? Did they use same words, phrase in the versions? Despite these, you are still claiming that they have same meanings and if you decide to press further, I can give you verses where a version made mention of a bird, another angel and another saying something else. Please let me know if you need the verses and I will supply.

Also below is part of what your brother Gwaine said when trying to explain the contradictions in the bible:

Many Bible commentators make the mistake of taking Jesus' words in John 3:13 as pointing to His ascension after He would rise from the dead. But that is a weak premise, because the preceding contexts do not bear it out in precisely that context. Rather, Jesus made the statement about the ascension immediately following His words contrasting earthly and heavenly things. Nicodemus' surprised reaction as well indicates that what he heard from Jesus was entirely outstanding.

@pilgrim

With all due respect, please observe again that you have answered that question yourself as highlighted in your quote.

I should rather be asking you this question: "If the Qur'an does not mention any bridge over hell, where did you get the idea that there was a bridge?"

If the Quran didnt mention any bridge, please what are they passing over?

I'll do so as soon as you tell me where in the Qur'an there was a bridge mentioned. How you could be asking me to explain the bridge that is not found in the Qur'an is something we first need to sort out.

Please do ASAP, I want to learn from you. Let me have the contradictions.

The Qur'an does not mention any bridge. QED.

Let me have the explanation please

Thanks
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by pilgrim1(f): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

Have you compare verses in some versions of the bible to another? Did they use same words, phrase in the versions? Despite these, you are still claiming that they have same meanings and if you decide to press further, I can give you verses where a version made mention of a bird, another angel and another saying something else. Please let me know if you need the verses and I will supply.

The various English translations of the Qur'an by Muslim translators actually have used several words which do not connote the same idea in various verses of the Qur'an. The fuss you're trying to whip up here is non-essential to what is being discussed.

babs787:

Also below is part of what your brother Gwaine said when trying to explain the contradictions in the bible:

Many Bible commentators make the mistake of taking Jesus' words in John 3:13 as pointing to His ascension after He would rise from the dead. But that is a weak premise, because the preceding contexts do not bear it out in precisely that context. Rather, Jesus made the statement about the ascension immediately following His words contrasting earthly and heavenly things. Nicodemus' surprised reaction as well indicates that what he heard from Jesus was entirely outstanding.

I'm sure Gwaine did not argue that Jesus never spoke the words in John 3:13. He only pointed out that many commentators (not all commentators) apply the words in that verse to something other than intended in its context. Muslim commentators do the same as well with the Qur'an, and we know that not all commentators agree as to what the Qur'an means in several of its verses.

babs787:

@pilgrim

Please do ASAP, I want to learn from you. Let me have the contradictions.

Let me have the explanation please

You will find my answers already offered to your questions in the thread "Moslems Are You Ready To Commit Suicide?" Please follow these links and read them carefully:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1300770
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1303619
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1303625
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1308457
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1308462
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1308464

babs787:

WHERE IS THE VERSE IN THE QUR'AN THAT MENTIONS THE BRIDGE OVER HELL?

And what about the Muslim translators who know that verse does not speak of "passing over" but translate it as:

"except that he will go (herded) down to it" - (Dr. M.M. Ghali)

"shall descend into the same [hell]" - (Sale)

"There is not one of you who shall not go down to it" - (Hassan Qaribullah & Ahmed Darwish)

Where did Yusuf Ali, Muhsin & Khan (Hilali-Khan) and others like them get the idea of "passing over" Hell to justify their own particular slants to that verse (Sura 19:71)?

There is no mention of any bridge over hell in the Qur'an; nor did the Qur'an say that Muslims are going to "pass over" Hell. It clearly states that they are going to be taken into Hell (ENTER it, go down to it, be herded down to it).

Regards.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 29, 2007
Muhammad appointed five other assassins, Abdullah ibn utaik,
Masud ibn Sanan, Abdullah ibn Unais, Abu Quadatu’l Harith ibn Rab’i
and Khaza’i ibn Utaik, to go to Khaiba to murder Abi’l Huqaiq. The deed
was carried out successfully, to the supposed glory of Allah.
On another occasion, Muhammad praised Zaid for commanding the
brutal murder of an aged woman named Umm Kirfa. Her legs were tied
to camels. These were driven in different directions until the unfortunate
woman was torn asunder.
Muhammad also sent ‘Amr ibn Umayyah and jabbar ibn Sakhar from
Medina to Mecca to assassinate Abu Sufan ibn Harb. However, those
hired killers failed in their mission because the plot was uncovered
before they were able to strike. (Ibn Hishan Siratur Rasul vol. 3,
pp.89,90).
Some escaped Muhammad’s hit squads, but they could not escape
his venomous outbursts. Since in Islam, love and mercy are regarded as
weaknesses, Muhammad was not expected to pardon those who
offended him. Vendetta is an extolled virtue in Islam. Listen to this one
of the suras of Koran that many Muslims believe supersedes the Holy
Bible:
Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he! No profit to
him from all his wealth, and all his gains! Burnt soon will he be in
a fire of blazing flame! “ His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood
– as fuel! – A twisted rope of Palm - leaf fibre around her (own)
neck!”
(Sura 111:1-5).
This sura is dedicated solely to the cursing of one of Muhammad’s
uncles, Abu Lahab, meaning father of Lahab, but nicknamed father of
flame because he rejected Muhammad’s prophetic claims.
Since Muslims believe that every word, comma, semi-colon, full
stop, in the Koran is the word of Allah, we should take the above sura as
a “revelation” from him. It proves further that Allah has no love, no
mercy and no forgiveness, only cursing, killing, wars and judgment, The indiscriminate assassination of people throughout the world by
Islamic faithfuls is nothing new. They are merely imitating the prophet
Muhammad, who after all, is the “perfect” model of correct Islamic, ANSWER PLEASE, However, so-called terrorism is just what we see in the physical
world. It is not the real problem. What we really have between Islam and
the West is a titanic but unseen spiritual battle that began in the garden
of Eden. It is a conflict between God and Satan, love and hatred, good
and evil, peace and war. Those battle-lines are clearly visible now. The
peace of Khalifah Haroun al-Rashid is over, and a militant Islam again
calls for a worldwide Jihad, tHE WORST OF ALL BROTHER In the Koran, in every case where Muhammad’s actions are
questionable, Allah justifies his actions with revelations. Muhammads
affair with Zainab (his son’s wife) is an example. Even Arabian pagans
regarded that behavior as an abomination. But, surprisingly enough, it
got the blessing of Allah whose standards of morality were supposedly
higher than those of Arabian pagans. Allah also supported Muhammad
in his liaison with Maryam, the Copt. Justifying Muhammad’s behavior
while commanding him to ask forgiveness for his sins leaves room for
another possibility: that Muhammad had committed graver sins (not
recorded in the Koran) for which Allah is telling him to ask pardon, THINK CHANGE, THE BIBLE GOD LOVES YOU, THE ONLY 1 TRUE GOD WHO SENT HIS ONLY SON TO DIE(JHN 3:16),NOT TO CONDEMN THE WORLD, THINK
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by nossycheek(f): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2007
pilgrim.1:

@babs787,

The various English translations of the Qur'an by Muslim translators actually have used several words which do not connote the same idea in various verses of the Qur'an. The fuss you're trying to whip up here is non-essential to what is being discussed.

I'm sure Gwaine did not argue that Jesus never spoke the words in John 3:13. He only pointed out that many commentators (not all commentators) apply the words in that verse to something other than intended in its context. Muslim commentators do the same as well with the Qur'an, and we know that not all commentators agree as to what the Qur'an means in several of its verses.

You will find my answers already offered to your questions in the thread "Moslems Are You Ready To Commit Suicide?" Please follow these links and read them carefully:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1300770
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1303619
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1303625
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1308457
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1308462
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66264.32.html#msg1308464

WHERE IS THE VERSE IN THE QUR'AN THAT MENTIONS THE BRIDGE OVER HELL?

And what about the Muslim translators who know that verse does not speak of "passing over" but translate it as:

"except that he will go (herded) down to it" - (Dr. M.M. Ghali)

"shall descend into the same [hell]" - (Sale)

"There is not one of you who shall not go down to it" - (Hassan Qaribullah & Ahmed Darwish)

Where did Yusuf Ali, Muhsin & Khan (Hilali-Khan) and others like them get the idea of "passing over" Hell to justify their own particular slants to that verse (Sura 19:71)?

There is no mention of any bridge over hell in the Qur'an; nor did the Qur'an say that Muslims are going to "pass over" Hell. It clearly states that they are going to be taken into Hell (ENTER it, go down to it, be herded down to it).

Regards.

Of course they always pretend that these differences do not exist afterall their qur'an fell from the heavens.

As for the bridge over hell, information reaching me says that they are building a replica of 3rd mainland bridge over it. grin
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by muhsin(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
Oh, I wish I was coming to this very Forum as freqeuntly as I need 'cuz I realize there are too many pig-headed heads in it. The truth is right under your nose and everywhere available even if you couldn't see the one under your nose (as it seems some are blind while others are under complete eclip, thus its dark over there) you can go get it; explore it; judge it; compare it; contrast it; etc. But the truth is ONE and the true religion is ONE as true God is ONE and there is none before, after, beside, etc him.

The door isn't yet closed. C'mon guys!

Muhsin
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by doyenn(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2007
If you define unity,u'll know why they call islam as the only universal religion. The only fact that people shld try and verify is the way we worship,it's the same through out the world.

I want Davidylan to try and look at the way muslim do their worshipping and conmpare it with he's.Look at how this is been done through out the universe and see which one is universal. Dont look at people,it is the religion you shld study because it's not all that calls God's name that wld be saved.

it's like you do study the Q'uran but try and go more deeper without sentiments,i am sure u'll see the truth.Leave the way people do it out of it.

the fact that christianity is named after Jesus is enough proof that it's not a religion. The Q'uran is enough for you to verify if you're confused about prophet Mohammed. I want to tell you again that any translated book is not a comnplete book because the person that translated it must have omitted or add to some things there. The translated Q'uran is only meant for people like me who doesnt go for te arabic class. For accurate meaning,one need to consult the scholars.

If you can give me ur mail.i wld forward some proof to you.I am directing this to you because i can see that,you always go against any post that relate to Islam. Dont assume that you know anything because you do read translated Q'uran because the meaning is not always used as it suppose to. Some extra meaning are attached to each alphabet.
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by pilgrim1(f): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
@nossycheek,

nossycheek:

Of course they always pretend that these differences do not exist afterall their qur'an fell from the heavens.

As for the bridge over hell, information reaching me says that they are building a replica of 3rd mainland bridge over it. grin

My goodness! You've made me laugh so hard! grin cheesy
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by Horus(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2007
Islam got it from Egipt
I am not totally endorsing the claims of The History Channel’s “Egypt: Land of the Gods” show. However, one of the many things they did confirm is that during the annual Islam festival at Abu El Haggag boats are paraded around the masjid. This was copied from the Festival of Opet (picture) that previously occurred in ancient Egipt.

the Festival of Opet

“The Abu El Haggag Masjid is built right in the middle of the ancient so-called paganistic Temple of Luxor (photo)

photo: Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Re: Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam by pilgrim1(f): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hey muhsin,

muhsin:

Oh, I wish I was coming to this very Forum as freqeuntly as I need 'because I realize there are too many pig-headed heads in it. The truth is right under your nose and everywhere available even if you couldn't see the one under your nose (as it seems some are blind while others are under complete eclip, thus its dark over there) you can go get it; explore it; judge it; compare it; contrast it; etc. But the truth is ONE and the true religion is ONE as true God is ONE and there is none before, after, beside, etc him.

The door isn't yet closed. C'mon guys!

Whatz up? Perhaps we've done all that and have found that Sura 19:71 does not have a bridge over Hell. We are not even asking for the colour, structure, length, height, material, etc. of the BRIDGE. Rather, we're simply asking our Muslim friends to show us where in the Qur'an such a bridge exists.  grin

---------------

doyenn:

Dont look at people,it is the religion you shld study because it's not all that calls God's name that would be saved.

The same claim could be made about people who profess to be Christians but act differently.

doyenn:

it's like you do study the Q'uran but try and go more deeper without sentiments,i am sure u'll see the truth.Leave the way people do it out of it.

Do you have another meaning of Sura 19:71? Can you share with us, please?

doyenn:

the fact that christianity is named after Jesus is enough proof that it's not a religion.

Perhaps it's not a religion the way you define the word. However, Christianity is a[i] relationship[/i] believers in Christ enjoy with God.

doyenn:

The Q'uran is enough for you to verify if you're confused about prophet Muhammad.

And what about the Hadiths?

doyenn:

I want to tell you again that any translated book is not a comnplete book because the person that translated it must have omitted or add to some things there.

Is that to mean that the translated Qur'an actually have omissions and additions to them? Is the Bridge over Hell one of the additions or omissions?

doyenn:

The translated Q'uran is only meant for people like me who doesnt go for te arabic class. For accurate meaning,one need to consult the scholars.

That's a wise choice to make. However, the same scholars are the ones who have been trying to obfuscate the meaning of that verse (Sura 19:71).

doyenn:

Dont assume that you know anything because you do read translated Q'uran because the meaning is not always used as it suppose to. Some extra meaning are attached to each alphabet.

That's true - at least I know that much about the Arabic language. The question here is: after all the meanings of the alphabets, where in the Quran did Allah speak of a bridge over hell?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Christians/muslims - Define "Idol Worship" - By Pagans / Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.