Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated!!! (1228 Views)

How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / Updates From JAMB CAPS Intensive Training and Sensitization Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated!!! by gasufri: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
How To Check JAMB CAPS For 2018/19 Admission 
This to inform all candidates seeking admission into various tertiary institutions for the 2018/19 academic session who took part in the UTME conducted by JAMB that the CAPS have been activated for the admission exercise.

Meaning Of JAMB CAPS Activation
The activation of the JAMB CAPS means that candidates can monitor their admission status and easily know if they have been offered an admission or not.

Once a candidate has been offered admission, such candidate is required to do either of two things; to accept the admission or to reject it. 

Once the candidate accepts the admission, the admission quest is over as he/she will no longer be available for other schools' admission consideration.

If the candidate rejects the admission, he/she makes himself available for consideration by other schools who have free admission slots.

It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted....>>>http://www.infomaza.com/check-jamb-caps-admission
Re: JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated!!! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
I was offered admission this year...and i want to print my admission letter and is showing not admitted
Re: JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated!!! by henroo2003: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2018
NeutralJUDGE:
I was offered admission this year...and i want to print my admission letter and is showing not admitted

Don't worry abt that, just pur in it mind that you will pay 10k for regularization to do that. You czn still do it in 200L. Its your school that will help.
Re: JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated!!! by saintjimos(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
GOODNEWS FOR ADMISSION SEEKERS
Re: JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated!!! by esthy86(f): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
who will help me check mine
Re: JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated!!! by fixxy02(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
I have been offered admission and I have accepted it, letter went to Zenith bank to pay for the admission letter printing but iam still having problems printing the letter. How do I go bout it?

(1) (Reply)

You Must Pay School Fees Before You Can Print Your ADMISSION LETTER / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2019/2020 Admission Application Form (7th Regular C / Reason Why ASUU Strike Will Not End!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.