Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) (1352 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Hushpuppi dey learn see Nnamdi Kanu flexing his life PHOTOS / How Anambra Commissioner Rescued, Assisted Teenage Girl Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by stephenduru: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
A Nigerian pastor,Ephraim Ononye,has allegedly raised a dead girl back to life.He took to Facebook to share the news and wrote in part....

'If God can raise the dead, there is nothing He can not do.

Little Chidimma is back to life.
Do we still have doubting Thomaeses?

The mother came from EzzaMgbo with tears and left with joy for God resurrected her daughter after prayers.

If not of God, let it come to nothing but if of God, let it prosper'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/nigerian-pastorephraim-ononyeraises.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
"Staged Restoration."
Dear Pastor, next time learn to be smarter.
It's only a "gentle & lowly" Believer who can work mysteries. We know one when we see one. Cos the one on the pic above, not only a Fake Pastor but a False one at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by buharitill2023: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is a true man of God.
Unlike those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist pastors that are criminals.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Oya, let's show the pastor the way to the mortuary. So many dead people waiting for him to raise them back to life. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Them don start again oh. grin

The small girl looked like she was attacked by convulsion and they call it "raise from the dead" grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by sarrki(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fake news

Let him use the power to stop Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram crisis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by sarrki(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
buharitill2023:
This is a true man of God.

Nooooo

He’s god of men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by donbachi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
i know members of CDYON and DWF will doubt this....oya! start.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by sarrki(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Them don start again oh. grin

Chief you don land here

We always agree to many things

Except on Pmb issue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by yarimo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
I like this movie especially the part 2 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by sarrki(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
The seats are empty why ? = it was staged

Why the camera? = coz of the lies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
and someone expects me to believe this movie?

Lubbish!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by sarrki(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Okoroawusa:
and someone expects me to believe this movie?

Lubbish!

You are a patriot
Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by StillX10(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
God is real

miracles are real

God is behind miracles
Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by buharitill2023: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:

Nooooo

He’s god of men
these one is not doing this for money sake unlike those fake pastors that are looking for money through their dubious way.

Nevertheless, my pastor has raised many from dead without advertising it.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
StillX10:
God is real

miracles are real

God is behind miracles
No one argues that, except for the Heathen(Atheist). The easiest way to identify the true miracles are the ones people that were presence & the person healed/raised/delivered, goes about telling/testifying about how he/she was healed. That's the basic why miracles happen(for people to tell others the good works of God & inturn glorify Him), & not the pastor telling us that he just healed/raised the dead.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
buharitill2023:
these one is not doing this for money sake unlike those fake pastors that are looking for money through their dubious way.

Nevertheless, my pastor has raised many from dead without advertising it.
Correction: from "coma," I guess.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by gulfer: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
I give up

Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wonderful reaction from the people next to the pastor who witnessed the resurrection.

Shakespeare would have been ashamed of you people.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Girl Back To Life(photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
THIEVES

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Have Criminal Case Against Atiku – US Justice Department / 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' / FG Appoints Bashir As Acting Executive Head Of Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.