Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos (31913 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / Uber Driver Arrested For Selling Company's Car To Travel Abroad (photos / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
A woman has taken to social media to expose a driver who allegedly stole her iPhone 10 after her return  from the United Kingdom. The woman who hails from Edo state, revealed that her friend's driver stole her iPhone 10 after entering his car. 

The woman who revealed that she is yet to pay fully for the iPhone which is worth about £1,250 (over N620,000) - said that the gadget was stolen just one week of her return to Nigeria after boarding the suspect's car.

After trying to recover the phone all to no avail, the woman promised the alleged phone thief that she would give him N100,000 if he returns the phone to her.

In the process of returning the phone, the suspect and his alleged accomplice were nabbed by the police. The iPhone was already disabled as at the time of recovery as it was alleged that the suspected thief tried to open it.

The suspects are currently being held at the station. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/driver-arrested-while-trying-to-return-stolen-iphone-10-to-get-n100k.html

2 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Watch the hilarious video HERE.

1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmm.. This story get q leg. What if didn't steal it and wanted to give it back to her? The phone is worth over a 100k so I don't really understand the rationale.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by BruncleZuma: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by SolutionMee: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is so wrong

So wrong that I can't believe that a young and vibrant man in his right sense will successfully steal an iPhone and stoop so low to make attempts for possibly return

There's no good or bad way of making money, as long as you don't use violence

That's why I always advise women to be very prayerful during pregnancy

Cuz if care is not taken, then may ended up giving birth to a weakling instead of a child

Our prayer is to enjoy the fruit of our labour

Children like this man won't allow parents to enjoy theirs

My Dad was right after all,

The reward for stupidity seem to be a police custody

To all hustlers out there,

Please learn from this man

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
shocked

Mehn! The search engine of village people is very strong

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by sarrki(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
He must be one of the ipob criminals

7 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
shocked

But where is NwaAamaikpe??

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by chichar1(f): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:
how does this has to do withIPOB

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
chichar1:

R u there spokeswoman?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Karaske: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ur A Useless Bigot
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by falcon01: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
iphone 10?? or is it iphone 10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by chichar1(f): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

R u there spokeswoman?
childish mentality!!!!!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Hisduchess(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is so wrong

So wrong that I can't believe that a young and vibrant man in his right sense will successfully steal an iPhone and stoop so low to make attempts for possibly return

Cuz if care is not taken, then may ended up giving birth to a weakling instead of a child

so wetin come be your advice Oga

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Lolzzzz
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
A FOOLISH THIEF!!

Double wahala for deadii body
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Sijo01(f): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by TechCapon(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2018
He kidnapped the phone and placed a Ransome on it. Mumu thief.
He wanted to play smart not knowing he's a bigger fool.

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by lacoach: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Nine days for the thief and one day for the owner.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Minjim: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Apple and phone theft security

Someone help with a meme
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
I dont know why nairaland continues to entertain comments like this . Its appalling to sane minds undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2018
The driver is that dumb? Seriously?
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by MartinCorridon: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Edo Airways.

She "summoned" him......

With his greed grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is so wrong

.I would have said your dad is more stupid but you won't hear that from me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by SegunAj(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2018
The guy na fool,instead of returning it for 100k why not sale it for 400k
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by MartinCorridon: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

Look at SolutionMee's comment.

One of the thieves.

They all have the same criminal mentality.

Stealing & crime is being "sharp" due to their lack of hometraining and poor upbringing.

@ mklancee, you are very right. You described the situation well

2 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by SegunAj(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Mklancee:
.I would have said your dad is more stupid but you won't hear that from me.
you just said it
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Anigreat: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2018
chichar1:

shocked

You should have ignore that idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row / Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) / Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.