Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos (31941 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / Uber Driver Arrested For Selling Company's Car To Travel Abroad (photos / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by otunbadan(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2018
It's iPhone x abeg o
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by oneclickng: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
He must be one of the ipob criminals
Aturu.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Hmm.. This story get q leg. What if didn't steal it and wanted to give it back to her? The phone is worth over a 100k so I don't really understand the rationale.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

What k leg? He was unable to break the phone security and decided to cut his losses.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by desmond2pk: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
That reminds me of my own folly some years back. A police friend of mine brought a laptop for me to buy. I refused to buy but he kept pestering me that there will be no problem and it is not gotten illegally. I paid him 50k and collected the laptop. But withIn me, I knew that the laptop belonged to someone whom they collected from him. So I opened the laptop and started searching for the information of the owner in the laptop. Luckily I found his contact and I called him. I asked him if he was looking for any property of his. He told me that he was robbed by armed robbers and policed recovered his vehicle later but his laptop was not there.
So I told him how I got his laptop and I want to give him back the laptop but he should pls refund me the 50k I paid to the person.
On the day of our meeting, he came with police and they arrested me. I asked him why ? He told me that he had to come With police for his own protection because he didn't believe my story 100 %. So he told them to let me go.
He later didn't pay me the 50k. I called him later he started telling me how he was sick and all that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by okerekeikpo: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

But where is NwaAamaikpe??
grin I'm here I changed name, girls too dey disturb me here
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by 9japarrot: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Check out for Gofront, Anigreat &Ubanmeudie monikers wink
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by okerekeikpo: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
I wonder why mods can't ban people like this. At seun keep taking this for granted but all this unnecessary tribal war may someday start having a negative effect on ur site.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Platony(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

He now resides in Russia.....didn't return afta d world cup. grin grin

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by SegunAj(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
johnnyholtby:
Sale it indeed....who go buy disabled iPhone for 400k?.... where's your sense?
up your ass
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by 9japarrot: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
otunbadan:

Since when bros?

Dem nor teach u Roman figure for pry sch?

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by dingbang(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
oyb:

What k leg? He was unable to break the phone security and decided to cut his losses.
yeah you are right.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2018
He has gotten a better job. grin

GOFRONT:
shocked

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by steefi07: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018
The iPhone has been disabled meaning it's useless to the theif .
quote author=dingbang post=70486451]Hmm.. This story get q leg. What if didn't steal it and wanted to give it back to her? The phone is worth over a 100k so I don't really understand the rationale.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .[/quote]
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by mercurie(f): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2018
I guess he couldnt sell the phone after disabling it. he resorted to 100k Ransome and Edo woman caged him
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by sonofoluku: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2018
This one na real Bini woman oh..proud of my sister.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2018
He is a good yoruba muslim guy for stealing the iphone at least he didn't mine her skull in the spirit of Allahu!
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by alowonle02(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Sorry madam, I could see d hell u pass thru before getting d phone. Very mysterious and pathetic
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Suntemi(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2018
otunbadan:
Is there an iPhone 10... Or we are dealing with an unlearned and unexposed blogger ... iPhone 10 Kwa

X means 10 so we are dealing with unlearned and unexposed Nairaland poster with the name otunbadan

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is so wrong

So wrong that I can't believe that a young and vibrant man in his right sense will successfully steal an iPhone and stoop so low to make attempts for possibly return

There's no good or bad way of making money, as long as you don't use violence

That's why I always advise women to be very prayerful during pregnancy

Cuz if care is not taken, then may ended up giving birth to a weakling instead of a child

Our prayer is to enjoy the fruit of our labour

Children like this man won't allow parents to enjoy theirs

My Dad was right after all,

The reward for stupidity seem to be a police custody

To all hustlers out there,

Please learn from this man
May thunder fire you endlessly and may God punish you until you decide to repent for encouraging evil and criminality with every amount of impunity. Idiot. If you suffer for 30years and God decided to remember you and give you (for instance) one G wagon, and after two days someone targets you and gains access to the car and made away with it, then you'll applaud the person because he didn't stole it with violence.

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by otunbadan(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Suntemi:

X means 10 so we are dealing with unlearned and unexposed Nairaland poster with the name otunbadan

So the company that skipped nine and decided that the word "x" was the flagship name are mad
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Originalsly: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm.....just reading comments.... is like soo many see nothing wrong in someone who is supposed to be close to the lady ....would rob her of her phone. Seems like that's ok....but they are pissed that he didn't find a way of gaining from the theft....and even suggesting what he should've done....I'm smarter than you mentality.

@ topic...nice bait set by the lady.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Originalsly: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2018
otunbadan:

So the company that skipped nine and decided that the word "x" was the flagship name are mad

Bro...it is better you remain silent.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by otunbadan(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Originalsly:

I dash you ... U win, it doesn't change the fact I have never heard of iPhone 10!!! Run along now, bye
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by otunbadan(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Originalsly:

I should remain silent because your daddy did my subscription
I dash you ... U win, it doesn't change the fact I have never heard of iPhone 10!!! Run along now, bye
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Amaureen: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=70488803]
R u there spokeswoman? It is their not there! Ode from the waste replubic
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by otunbadan(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
9japarrot:

Dem nor teach u Roman figure for pry sch?

We skipped it for greater things
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by 2shure: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
used 100k as bait
so he tot he cud outsmart his second
by collecting d 100k probably wud boast dat his guy stole iphone x and also disarmed her of 100k
den turning to woman to a maye
hahahaha
back to sender
sars don hammer
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Amaureen: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
WHY SHOUTING
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Amaureen: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
K
2shure:
used 100k as bait
so he tot he cud outsmart his second
by collecting d 100k probably wud boast dat his guy stole iphone x and also disarmed her of 100k
den turning to woman to a maye
hahahaha
back to sender
sars don hammer
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Amaureen: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
ODE FROM WASTE REPLUBIC
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Bryan88(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
AND YOU GUYS THINK ITS FUNNY? DIARIS ALWAZ A NEXT TIME...WILL SEE IF ANOTHER PERSON WILL RETURN ANY PHONE WEATHER STOLEN OR MISPLACED AFTER READING THIS POST...NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / #EndSARS: Port Harcourt Residents Protest, Defying Wike's Order (Video) / Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.