Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos (31936 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / Uber Driver Arrested For Selling Company's Car To Travel Abroad (photos / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
How can a thief return something worth more than 100k for 100k This story get as e be
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by iamTP: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
inoki247:

Lol says who if dem carry am reach Ikeja dem go sell am as scrap. Sell Screen, Sell the panel and start removing the components, sell d battery and d Casing... na Village pipul jus reason d guy mata

Bros bros
You don tey for Ikeja o and iPhone spare parts sef cost different
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by thatigboman: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

R u there spokeswoman?
kwara yoruba muslim, shut up
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
He returned it because he doesn't know it worth, been an illiterate.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Juliearth(f): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

But where is NwaAamaikpe??

Good question,his comments were really funny.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Rajosh(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

But where is NwaAamaikpe??
you self dey miss am ba? Lalasticlala should tell us what they've done to our NwaAamaikpe.
Even those fake ones(ChiefAzubuike and MrsNwaAamaikpe) are no where to be found.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
He must be one of the ipob criminals

You are one of the Bigots.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
inoki247:

Lol says who if dem carry am reach Ikeja dem go sell am as scrap. Sell Screen, Sell the panel and start removing the components, sell d battery and d Casing... na Village pipul jus reason d guy mata

E be like say you don do this business b4 oo, see as u discrip the level grin
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by donbenie(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Hmm.. This story get q leg. What if didn't steal it and wanted to give it back to her? The phone is worth over a 100k so I don't really understand the rationale.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .
Of what use is a phone that is worth 500k if you cannot use it..the THIEVES stole the phone and when they realized that it was useless to them tried to cash in by asking her to pay them 100k.. shocked
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by ramzey12345(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
SegunAj:
The guy na fool,instead of returning it for 100k why not sale it for 400k
Anti theft dey, u can't use it

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Dshocker(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2018
dingbang:
Hmm.. This story get q leg. What if didn't steal it and wanted to give it back to her? The phone is worth over a 100k so I don't really understand the rationale.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

Even if you are a first bank staff,you aren't supposed to advertise this here..... Yahoo boy trying to get people's bank account information.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Dshocker:

Even if you are a first bank staff,you aren't supposed to advertise this here..... Yahoo boy trying to get people's bank account information.
like seriously? Please have you even visited my thread? Have I asked anyone there for bank account information? Y'all shouldn't piss me off angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect / Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / #EndSARS: Port Harcourt Residents Protest, Defying Wike's Order (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.