Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? (16576 Views)

Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by harriet412(f): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
He simply spoke in parable. Only those with low IQ demands for interpretation of Idoms
Parable ko, folktale ni
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by dynasty01: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
He simply spoke in parable. Only those with low IQ demands for interpretation of Idoms
even with your high IQ, you can't even spell "idiom"......

5 Likes

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by kennynelcon(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by baysherpsyche: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmm...am not surprised. Show me your friend and I will tell you, who you are.
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by AllTheWayUp: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
He simply spoke in parable.
Only those with low IQ demands for interpretation of Idoms

Zombie oh Zombie

1 Like

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by engrjacuzzi: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
I detest this mad man's hunger for power.
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by mudiana(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
Ogbéni there re some parable's u don't use and things you don't say.

1 Like

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Blacknight28: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
How I wish some Nigerians have sense.
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by vascey(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Unbelievable!!!

And we have people supporting this statement, saying he speaks in parables.

To all those people, I hope the irony is no lost on them. That a politican chose to reference the invasion of Poland and the consequent Holocaust of the Jewish people while attending the burial of of his grand mother at a church whose savior is of Jewish origin is not only blasphemous but unforgivable.

Akpabio should be treated as an instigator of war, a supporter of Jewish holocaust and an Antichrist.

This should be condemned by his party, the FG, the international communities, the church, CAN, Moslems, Christians, the people of Akwa Ibom and all well meaning Nigerians.

It's unfortunate that Akpabio has moved from a party whose leadership is known for saying "his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" to this "war saw Warsaw and Warsaw saw war".

To think that this statement is being made in the period of Moslem festivities, where true adherents are preaching peace, is equally offensive.

We reject this statement in its entirety and will reject politicians like Akpabio. Nigerian politics is no longer do or die.

Say No to Warsaw in Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by senatordave1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
harriet412:

Parable ko, folktale ni
Madam,dont misconstrue things.me and you know that the poland in this context is akwa ibom pdp.30% of akwa ibom votes are going to buhari
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by senatordave1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
mudiana:
Ogbéni there re some parable's u don't use and things you don't say.
Your right.he slightly went overboard.but he was referrimg to the state pdp.nothing stops buhari from getting 40% of akwa ibom
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by BruncleZuma: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Former Nazi camp guard deported from US to Germany

Jakiw Palij, 95, suspected of war crimes in Poland, expelled as German minister says there is no cut-off point to justice

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/21/us-deports-nazi-war-crimes-suspect-to-germany

Please note that no matter how you spin this, people are still being hunted down 70 years on for the crimes of the Nazis.
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by goldman777: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Desperate politics always end up in futility ask d Mugabe's,charles Taylors,idi Amin and even abacha,s of Nigeria and Africa my conclusion akpabio lack,s wisdom of age,s and is kiss undecidedonly a coded criminal in more developed countries such derogatory statements can land him in jail and kill his political career in any party he joins whether APC ,PDP or whatever
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by VULCAN(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
But by then so many had died

SammyEk:
Hitler was defeated...Poland rescued!
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by maestroferddi: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
It appears you are brain-dead.
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by VULCAN(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
e-warrior. So in one min your calculation of Buhari's votes in Akwa-Ibom 2019 has gone from 30 to 40%

Pls don't think that what you people did to Ekiti will occur in 2019 because Oshiomhole won't have 30,000 police and thousands of soldiers to send to Akwa Ibom

Akwa Ibom people will defend their votes with passion

senatordave1:

Madam,dont misconstrue things.me and you know that the poland in this context is akwa ibom pdp.30% of akwa ibom votes are going to buhari

senatordave1:

Your right.he slightly went overboard.but he was referrimg to the state pdp.nothing stops buhari from getting 40% of akwa ibom
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by maestroferddi: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
senatordave1:

When I assert that you are a tabula rasa, you tend to take offense.

Can you see your life?
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by senatordave1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
maestroferddi:
When I assert that you are a tabula rasa, you tend to take offense.

Can you see your life?

Sai buhari
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by senatordave1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
VULCAN:
e-warrior. So in one min your calculation of Buhari's votes in Akwa-Ibom 2019 has gone from 30 to 40%

Pls don't think that what you people did to Ekiti will occur in 2019 because Oshiomhole won't have 30,000 police and thousands of soldiers to send to Akwa Ibom

Akwa Ibom people will defend their votes with passion

Online vulcaniser,fayemi's victory in ekiti was inevitable.apc doesnt need policemen to rig or get votes in akwa ibom.when akpabio was rigging for pdp in 2015,why did the people not revolt?
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:
War? Where?

If him make noise eerr, we go take the war down to im papa house..
apc don enter akwa ibom. Now na rivers remain.
We the Ikwere people and all riverians fully support apc in 2019
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by JacksonOyibo: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by eki2000(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
War saw Warsaw and Warsaw saw war. My brothers and sisters, it just a show of political bravity, doesn't mean he would harm any one. It is simply a political statement to weaken the opposition. For God's sake, all graduates understand this statement better. It's just a pun (Play with words)

1 Like

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:

Shut up.

You don't know anything about him.

If you have any friend from Akwa Ibom, ask them to tell you the kind of person he is.
And what happened in the state between 2007 - 2015

I know his attitude will chase a lot of APc members in the state back to PDP
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Yorubaskullmine: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Oceannaagent:
That's when you sacrifice the people's collective interest to your personal ambition.

With you being a part of the Oceanna, you are guaranteed a lifetime of income and at the same time experiencing a lifestyle of luxury

Check my signature
Or whatsapp or call +2347034503352 for investment details
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by just4wilson(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
VocalWalls:
I don’t know what you’re saying, but, Warsaw saw war, and war saw Warsaw,

Lwkmd o
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
eki2000:
War saw Warsaw and Warsaw saw war. My brothers and sisters, it just a show of political bravity, doesn't mean he would harm any one. It is simply a political statement to weaken the opposition. For God's sake, all graduates understand this statement better. It's just a pun (Play with words)
nonsense, visit the state and ask people who he was between 2007-2015

My joy is most of his boys have refused to decamp with him to APC.
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by silvarX(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
oh o Akpabio u no wan hear wetin Jonathan talk:my ambitions is not worth the blood any Nigerians.Then Y the 'WARSAW'
UDOMTIL2023
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by senatordave1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
apc don enter akwa ibom. Now na rivers remain.
We the Ikwere people and all riverians fully support apc in 2019
Thank you sir.your a true rivers son not that wannabe.please continue supporting amaechi the lion of rivers.meanwhile,apc is stronger in rivers than the former
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
senatordave1:

Online vulcaniser,fayemi's victory in ekiti was inevitable.apc doesnt need policemen to rig or get votes in akwa ibom.when akpabio was rigging for pdp in 2015,why did the people not revolt?
who will rigg for him, except ince.

Most of his boys have refused to follow him
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by senatordave1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
TolaTosin:
who will rigg for him, except ince.

Most of his boys have refused to follow him
The key ones have followed.with his heavy loot,he cam get more loyal boys.by the way,the rigging was mostly done at the government house under his watchful eyes
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
senatordave1:

The key ones have followed.with his heavy loot,he cam get more loyal boys.by the way,the rigging was mostly done at the government house under his watchful eyes

Guy, if the remaining youths come together, Akpabio will be reduced to ikot ekpene senator.

He has no influence in other districts like before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos / Aisha Alhassan Receives 50,000 APC Defectors Into Taraba UDP / World’s Tallest, Most Handsome President Buhari Still Going Strong In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.