Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

President Buhari Hosts Corps Members For Eid-el-kabir (photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / President Buhari Hosts Corps Members For Eid-el-kabir (photos) (458 Views)

NYSC Goes After 75 Ex- Corp Members For Refusing To Repay BTW N300k & N400k Loan / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC / President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Corps Members For Eid-el-kabir (photos) by ayodejinetbaba: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2018

President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today hosted members of the Nigerian Youth Service Corps in Daura.

In his statement, President Buhari said hosting the young Nigerians is one of the Sajjah traditions he looks forward to every year.

He also noted that the NYSC scheme is one of the best things to happen to Nigeria as young ones get to know more and visit other parts of their country.

He also took the opportunity to enjoin the corp members to enjoy their service year regardless of where they are from.

https://www.getupnaija.com/ng/ng-ent-news/buhari-hosts-corps-members/

SOURCE: GetupNAIJA.com
Re: President Buhari Hosts Corps Members For Eid-el-kabir (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19am On Aug 22, 2018
GOS BLESS THE PRESIDENT.

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIR!

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Advise For Me And My Wife To Be / Viewpoint on NYSC: What's Yours? / Original Pure Undiluted Honey for sale... Call or whatsapp me on 08092151959

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.