Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car (42909 Views)

Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) / Tinubu, Fashola, Gbajabiamila, Ashafa At Eid Praying Ground / Saraki At Eid Praying Ground, Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

The issue here is poverty. Son, nobody here is responsible for your poverty. Work hard and raise your family out of poverty. It's not your fault you were born poor, but it would be your fault if you die poor..
Was it sarakis fault his father was a rich man?
Was it sarrkis fault your father was a poor man?

Guy, go hustle. I fit assist you if you get the sense..
He doesn't need assist but i need assist
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by Sheriff19: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Buhari treked close to 1Km in his home town, without the fear of being killed. No one is perfect but sometimes we need to look at things from different angles. you guys that think BUHARI is your problem, your MUMU na follow-come!!!
iammo:
Story!! story!! almost all politician ride around in bullet proof SUV what makes saraki different, as for mugus calling him Corrupt, even sai baba and pastor osibanjo earn security votes, and their offices are allocated millions monthly as running cost, all their aides and themself earn estacodes, travel allowance in dollars.
With all the noise APC, hasn't sold any of the private jet they accused Jonathan of wasting money on, in fact budget on the fleet had Skyrocketed, while baba now enjoy the luxury with his family,
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by iammo(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Sheriff19:
Buhari treked close to 1Km in his home town, without the fear of being killed. No one is perfect but sometimes we need to look at things from different angles. you guys that think BUHARI is your problem, your MUMU na follow-come!!!
I think if anyone is a mumu here, its definitely an adult who thinks walking a kilometer in the presence of a team of military, DSS, and police with entourage and convoy of SUV driven behind him is an achievement. I think people like you deserve this government wholeheartedly, you deserve to pay more for data, for food staples like rice, you deserve an hospital with no doctors even when you are terribly sick, you deserve to buy petrol for N145 a litter.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by ighodalonosa(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2018
kahal29:

http://thenationonlineng.net/saraki-arrives-at-praying-ground-in-bulletproof-car/

That is normal for a senate President. Even past governors do drive bullet proof cars. it's a common thing, banks uses bullet proof hillux to transfer money. Now I understand Good luck Jonathan was our only hope. Nigeria may not be great if we continue with these attitude of lying and back stabbing. Corruption is not our problem. It is just NEPOTISM.
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by bewla(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2018
iammo:
Story!! story!! almost all politician ride around in bullet proof SUV what makes saraki different, as for mugus calling him Corrupt, even sai baba and pastor osibanjo earn security votes, and their offices are allocated millions monthly as running cost, all their aides and themself earn estacodes, travel allowance in dollars.
With all the noise APC, hasn't sold any of the private jet they accused Jonathan of wasting money on, in fact budget on the fleet had Skyrocketed, while baba now enjoy the luxury with his family,
I guess u are born with silver spoon if not don't die before death come o as u can b what are u wish if all this bad egg go
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by Ikpongiton: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2018
how did they know that it was bullet proof ? amebo .
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by isaacojih: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2018
He deserves more than bulletproof, his life means a lot, i don't trust APC members, most especially Oshiomhole and Tinubu, they way Oshio is always disturbing himself on Saraki's issue, he can go extra miles to attain his aim, Saraki needs to very careful in everything he does, were he goes, and the people he associate himself with for the main time.
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by Themandator: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sheriff19:

Brainless I.diot. How can he fear being killed when he was walking in the midst of an army of security operatives, armored tanks and mounted submachine guns, thousands of ak 47 and Israeli made secret service weaponry.

And this even minus the babalawos around and at home conjuring incantations both openly and secretly

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by andorbe: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
if there is anything wrong with nigeria at the moment, its all this APC's 25-40 thousand naira social media recruits. Listen anyone who genuinly suports buharis APC and their heartless cabal needs to have their brain checked
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by babajero(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
post=70495858:
Lol wink cheesy grin.
Even in his hometown.
Among the people he governed for 8 years!
A state his dad is referred to as strongman of Kwara politics before his death (Bless his soul)',

TOTAL SHAME!
No peace for the Wicked and Rogues obviously!!!
wink cheesy smiley

Oya, wailers and children of hate, start somersaulting under the bullet proof car!!
the BBQ you say you grill is it all in your imagination? Because you are on the Internet for 24hours everyday. Please try and get a job.
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by mohnarch144: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
he never enter bdat oh, imagin dis kind person as president. Baba til 2023
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by mohnarch144: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
isaacojih:
He deserves more than bulletproof, his life means a lot, i don't trust APC members, most especially Oshiomhole and Tinubu, they way Oshio is always disturbing himself on Saraki's issue, he can go extra miles to attain his aim, Saraki needs to very careful in everything he does, were he goes, and the people he associate himself with for the main time.
common sence you do not have
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by Otis540(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
where's the car?
A g e n t s of suferhead.
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by EwuOjota: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Born2Breed:

Buhari was never an ordinary man. He joined the army as a teenager and left in his early 40's. Since then he has not done anything for himself but depending on that same "awa moni".

Baby girl you know my feelings for you is strong right?I like Benin women,because they are feisty like you.

Drink at my place or yours?
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by EwuOjota: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
babajero:
the BBQ you say you grill is it all in your imagination? Because you are on the Internet for 24hours everyday. Please try and get a job.

Is he using your money to pay for his subscription?you that is observing him is not on 24/7? Get a job too.
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by famology(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=70501133][/quote]

What's this ugly vampire doing on my mention?
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by Born2Breed(f): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
EwuOjota:

Baby girl you know my feelings for you is strong right?I like Benin women,because they are feisty like you.

Drink at my place or yours?

Is that a date?

Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by EwuOjota: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Born2Breed:

Is that a date?

Kinda. Depends if you don't beat me up first. I say let's take this outside this forum. Too much eyes here aiight?
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by lookingfly: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Hard guy hard guy......but you're in a bulletproof vehicle for fear of being stoned
you get sense so..... When have they used bulletproof cars for stone. If not for the dirty politics apc is playing, the fact that you change from their party shouldn't be license for your life to be at risk.
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by Born2Breed(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
EwuOjota:

Kinda. Depends if you don't beat me up first. I say let's take this outside this forum. Too much eyes here aiight?

Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by EwuOjota: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=70513085][/quote]

Sent you a mail.
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by EwuOjota: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=70513085][/quote]

Sent you a mail.
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by babajero(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2018
EwuOjota:

Is he using your money to pay for his subscription?you that is observing him is not on 24/7? Get a job too.
I have gone through your writings here, it shows you are myopic and lack reasonable sense. So I won't justify your stupidity by responding to you again, please pardon me if my response angered you.
Re: Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car by GoodofNaija: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2018
EwuOjota:

This is why going to only a college of education is bad.

This is why supporting a medical tourist as president is foolish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.