Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj (30154 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Born2Breed(f): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
dammy13:
Liz Anjorin who is currently undergoing serious time of prayers in Saudi Arabia has shared a testimony online.

The actress while preparing for the ARAFAT day, shared a testimony on how a strange storm shook the environment leaving many scared but after saying few prayers for some minutes, the whole place became calm.

According to her,

The actress who was once a Christian converted to Islam few years ago.

http://kikiotolu.com/mount-arafat-storm-throws-muslim-faithfuls-into-panic-during-2018-hajj-liz-anjorin/

Pray today and sin tomorrow.

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by imran147(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Mtcheeeew!!!

Haters shows us what you gat in your Jerusalem
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by shidof(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
walezy85:
Jesus called God,but God could not look on Jesus because he carried the sin of the whole world then.Allah is god and not God their are lot of difference between god and God.Jesus said am the way,truth and life no one come to the father except by Me
Jesus called God right, so are you saying Jesus called himself to safe himself. That's illogical

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by shidof(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nellybank:
John 3 vs 16
Read it out urself
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by ibroauthen(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
kennosklint:
The earlier these people realize that they are on the wrong path the better for them.
Are you on the right path?
And give me reasons
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by ibroauthen(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
zakari247:
salam to you sister. indeed you have chosen the most beautiful path to success from Christianity. But to truly enjoy the fruit of beauty if you deen, you have to throw away the trash of Christianity which had appeared in your line " that you will not bury your children with your bear hands" these are Christians shallow believe when you know death is yet inevitable. my dear at sister if prophet whom is the best of all mankind buried his own children with his bear hands how much more we Muslims. remember Allah will teste you with those thing that are dear to you. these infact is what increases you in faith. you have No knowledge of the gaib so sister speek like a Muslim not a Christian. congratulations on you completion of one of the pillars of Islam and may Allah grant you rahma.
Brother Allah no dey answer prayer again ni? Or them tell you say she be prophet.
Wait... Na crime if I asked him for what I want?
Baba grow up óò you are been deceived by whoever told you the crap you typed above.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Teenoh: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Typhoon?? In Saudi?! Maybe a sandstorm, I can relate but in that clime, definitely not.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by ameen99(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
walezy85:
Jesus called God,but God could not look on Jesus because he carried the sin of the whole world then.Allah is god and not God their are lot of difference between god and God.Jesus said am the way,truth and life no one come to the father except by Me
...fine but Jesus didn't say 'I'm the only way '
...mind you we muslims believed in Jesus .see confusion Jesus called God but Jesus is lord...
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
B
meaning?
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Awoleesu(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
"Bonaza"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix / Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smiles In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.