Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,834 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide (18043 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) / Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos) / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by blackmantis: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
ajealadick:
Uncommon shooting

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Sgwin: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by flexrivers(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
The attack was an armed robbery operation in gas station close to the senators house and not a direct attack on his residence. They shouldn't try to use this incident to score cheap political points and garner public sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Nellybii: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

You are so idle!?
Find something meaninful to do
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Omeokachie: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nollywood staged act

Akpabio is looking for sympathy by all means possible.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by selfmade22: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Did i hear Hitler & Poland, why is he running? hahahahahahahaha
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by GreenCap: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
dPriv:
Action movie.
titled: German Nazi invasion
released: September 1939
rating: saw war
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by JacksonOyibo: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Redhot111(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
frankmoney:
so you believe pdp are saints and they can't do it ? Wow
PDP may not be saints, but at the moment the only one that has all the organs to fight killer Herdsmen and yet refuse to because he is their patron is also the leader of the akpobio's party. They are good at terrorism
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Redhot111(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:
Wailer
zombie
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by kennypoju04: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
The Desperation of PDP is getting out of hand.

Many of APC's bigwigs defected, we only heard some noise on social media.

Akpabio defected, they first organised a world press conference, and now they're trying to murder the man.

PDP ndo. He's gone and gone forever.. grin

How are you sure about the news.
Do you also know maybe this is by the APC to garner sympathy.In Nigeria politics is a game of sympathy
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by frankmoney(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Redhot111:

PDP may not be saints, but at the moment the only one that has all the organs to fight killer Herdsmen and yet refuse to because he is their patron is also the leader of the akpobio's party. They are good at terrorism
doesn't dispute the fact that pdp can do such , from your previous comment you meant they can't do it
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Redhot111(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
frankmoney:
doesn't dispute the fact that pdp can do such , from your previous comment you meant they can't do it

Like I said pdp aren't saints but they evidently didn't do this. Read the story and tell me if u believe it actually happened. Then and only then will I be able to rate ur level of intelligence. I mean read the story again bros
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by frankmoney(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Redhot111:

Like I said pdp aren't saints but they evidently didn't do this. Read the story and tell me if u believe it actually happened. Then and only then will I be able to rate ur level of intelligence. I mean read the story again bros
bottom line is that I don't trust Nigerian politicians , they can do anything , both the one in pdp and the one in APC they are all the same , there is nothing like lesser evil among the two parties
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Redhot111(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
frankmoney:
bottom line is that I don't trust Nigerian politicians , they can do anything , both the one in pdp and the one in APC they are all the same , there is nothing like lesser evil among the two parties

U could be right no doubt. But if you read in between the lines. U will no doubt believe rightly that it's such a badly make up story

We thought the PDP was satanic until APC came in and gave us the true definition of Satan's company. If u ask me pdp are no saints but if u look at them in the light of wat we hv seen of this Buhari led APC, PDP may actually look like saints.
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Elitecee(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Saraki visited Udom a few days ago and now there was an attack on Akpabio.

If you know you know
man

Guy u are sick
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by johnwell(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Islie:

“The chief detail to the senator put out a radio message to all the policemen and other security men in the compound that they should be alert, that there is an attack.”

Lies and fabricated story. So the security men that were outside didn't hear the gunshot until he radios them? Rubbish !
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by ideology(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

If you know you know

You are very stupid...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by ideology(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Calers:
Saraki is a killer and a killer. Akpabio don't trust all your aid
Saint Akpabio abi
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by jonuel1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

If you know you know

read the story again before you conclude.

he was having meeting with "some" APC groups; how do you think "other" APC groups will feel?

why did the media aide run to facebook first to call on the police to intervene?

it all look staged. (my view though)
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by jonuel1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
flexrivers:
The attack was an armed robbery operation in gas station close to the senators house and not a direct attack on his residence. They shouldn't try to use this incident to score cheap political points and garner public sentiments.

thats their plan actually
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by destined4favour: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
The sponsors are wasting their time, no shaking with my senator. Akpabio all the wayyyyyyyy.
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Butterflyle0: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
autonomous22:

shot up.

Ordinary SHUT UP you cannot spell correctly and you then think you have the brain to analyze a situation properly
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Butterflyle0: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
ideology:

You are very stupid...

And you are highly idiotic. The move of Akpabio to APC is giving PDP immense headaches so much so that Udom has organised nothing less than 10 rallies since akpabio defected and was so desperate to show the number of support he has that he forced secondary schools to close down and all their students to come for rallies so they can fill in the empty spaces like these students all given uniforms and zoned to specific places on the rally ground .

Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by autonomous22: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Ordinary SHUT UP you cannot spell correctly and you then think you have the brain to analyze a situation properly

Atleast u wia able to understand wat I was saying....
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by CioAngels(f): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
His security repelled, in deed, with no injury from either side. What stops Akpabio himself from stage managing it, then accuse PDP or there supporters. Akpabio will pay back Akwa Ibom 100b naira, if not today, tomorrow. Thief.
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
His enemies are at work, they are pained he defected.
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by Redhot111(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2018
frankmoney:
so you believe pdp are saints and they can't do it ? Wow

Oga the police just released a statement debunking the report of attack against akpobio. Can u see that I was right afterall?
Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by frankmoney(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Redhot111:

Oga the police just released a statement debunking the report of attack against akpobio. Can u see that I was right afterall?
lol you still don't get the point . Just because they didn't do this doesn't mean they can , that's why I quoted you in the first place , you made it seem like they can't carry out any form of political violence and it's only synonymous to APC . Like I said both parties are the same . Both parties have done worse and are also doing worse

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Akpabio’s Country Home – Aide by edibobo: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell...Akpabio is known for serial liar and killer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You / Over 70 People Killed During #EndSARS In Lagos Unclaimed – Femi Falana / Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.