Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang (3800 Views)

Used Powerbike Or Motorcycle For Sale 2024 Hub / Uwemjacks New Powerbike - Simba (BMW F800ST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang by Gluckdude20(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
EgunMogaji:

My hand is not there. Goodluck! grin

My standard advice for grown ups that the not been riding since youth is not to think about it.

But it's a free world.

whats your age bracket for youth and grown ups?
Re: I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gluckdude20:

whats your age bracket for youth and grown ups?

My hand no dey.

Good luck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang by idu1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
lanrexdo:
Bike prices varies based on Type, Year, how many CC , Millage and the Present condition of the bike.

Do you know the price range for this in lagos?

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2018
idu1:

Very cool.

Will like a street version to toot around my area.
Re: I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang by lanrexdo(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2018
They are alittle pricey and not much in the market. If i get a quote for you i would let you know.

idu1:
Re: I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang by idu1(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2018
lanrexdo:
They are alittle pricey and not much in the market. If i get a quote for you i would let you know.

Thanks sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving License? / Verified Uber / Bolt Drivers Available / Car Enters Water,doesn't Start: Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.