Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) (2583 Views)

BREAKING: Angry Youths Stone Osun State Governor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by Neatnewz: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Some youths in Edo State, yesterday pelted the state Governor, Godwin Obaseki, with stones at the Esan Central Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Irrua where Obaseki had gone to consult with leaders of the All Progressives Congress in the Edo Central Senatorial District.

The meeting was said to be connected to the party’s forthcoming primaries for the 2019 general elections.

It was gathered that the angry youths stormed the venue of the meeting and accused the governor of discriminating against the district in the political affairs of the state.

They were said to have pelted the governor’s convoy with sachets of water, stones before the intervention of some security operatives in the area.

The protesters were dressed in an attire with the inscription ‘Esan Youth Movement’.

The Edo State Chairman of the APC, Mr Anselm Ojezua, who confirmed this, said the perpetrators had no connection with the APC.

He said, “We are investigating the incident. I really do not know the motive behind it but I can only tell you that those who did it are not APC youths.

It was noted that the stones hit the gov in this parts of the body like.... Full details below
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/angry-youths-stone-gov-obaseki-details.html
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by limeta(f): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Esan no send
Land of no nonsense
My people bodiaye

5 Likes

Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by abokibuhari: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by fiercehillz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Edo Central (Esan Land) has been totally marginalized by this current administration. They even went as far as wrestling the position of the Speaker of HoA from them...They are like the South-Easterners of Edo State.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by SolutionMee: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
No one is above the law

I mean the rule of all

There's internal democracy among the youths

Though some call it maximum cooperation

They aren't stoning him out of frustration and political anxiety

They are stoning him out of good gesture and respect for the rule of law

Meanwhile, the battle between me and sense have just started

Let's see who wins smiley
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
fiercehillz:
Edo Central (Esan Land) has been totally marginalized by this current administration. They even went as far as wrestling the position of the Speaker of HoA from them...They are like the Southeast of Edo State.
hmmm word !!!
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
The only Politician in Esan Land is Anenih. All others are just there for there pocket

If not for Anenih, Esan would have been a forgotten district. This man single handedling brought alot of federal presents and appointments to Esan which would have been hijacked by the binis. All those leaders in APC are just there for there selves.

1 Like

Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by cheeeoma(f): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please I need someone to bless me this week with whatever amount,It's very important, I'll be so so grateful...0691937335...access.
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by Neatnewz: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
fiercehillz:
Edo Central (Esan Land) has been totally marginalized by this current administration. They even went as far as wrestling the position of the Speaker of HoA from them...They are like the Southeast of Edo State.
your right
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by Neatnewz: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
cheeeoma:
Please I need someone to bless me this week with whatever amount,It's very important, I'll be so so grateful...0691937335...access.
sorry this is not a Church,mosque or beggers association
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by Neatnewz: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
NextGovernor:
The only Politician in Esan Land is Anenih. All others are just there for there pocket

If not for Anenih, Esan would have been a forgotten district. This man single handedling brought alot of federal presents and appointments to Esan which would have been hijacked by the binis. All those leaders in APC are just there for there selves.
we didn't see it like that before
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by cheeeoma(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Neatnewz:
sorry this is not a Church,mosque or beggers association

If u can't help, others might.

1 Like

Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by AeroplaneApple: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
limeta:
Esan no send
Land of no nonsense
My people bodiaye
Ih rhuẹmwen wẹ
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by Neatnewz: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
shocked
AeroplaneApple:
Ih rhuẹmwen wẹ
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
shocked

That gay governor obaseki with a fake visiting wife should have been stoned to death.

Na Esan people matter go kill am!
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by Randy100: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
cheeeoma:
Beggar chioma.

1 Like

Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by Neatnewz: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

That gay governor obaseki with a fake visiting wife should have been stoned to death.

Na Esan people matter go kill am!
Bros udy para o
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by Neatnewz: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
cheeeoma:

If u can't help, others might.
they will just hack ur acct
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by cheeeoma(f): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Randy100:
Beggar chioma.
Not really...can u help?
Re: Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) by cheeeoma(f): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Neatnewz:
they will just hack ur acct
How??

(1) (Reply)

See How A Road Side Mechanic In Anambra Redesigned This Keke / Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima / Check Out This Lagos Otege T-shirt - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.