Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun (15760 Views)

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families / Sowore Visits Primary School, Shares Exercise Books And Biro (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
NwaliE01:

Please tell us what you stand to achieve from the comparism that has nothing to do with the post.
stand to achieve from what I read on the thread or what?
Oga, shine your eyes shocked
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by nnokwa042(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
EmirAbj:
This is why Islam is the best, let's wait and see if such a gesture will be seen during xmas
pls Christians should stop eating salla cow meat, Jewish we know about thier tora but Islam 've nothing in common with we Christians thier so called Mohammed or jihadist we Christians don't know him ,when he told his followers to drink camel urine we Christians were not among ,their so called Mohammed coppied Tora and bible before he start adding jihad plus 72 virgins

1 Like

Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Seyjin: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Charity is preached by both Christainity and Islam. There is a Redeemed Church of Christ along Alhaji Masha Road in Surulere, Lagos which gives free lunch to the poor and needy on Monday through Friday of every week as from 12noon irrespective of your religion or tribe.

zionmde:

bla bla bla
Does the school comprise of only Muslims?
Anyway Christians don't share meats, because that is the least thing a poor man needs. we give scholarships. share complete meal, shelter the poor, Go to IDP camps to supply them their necessities to help people your religion has destroyed their lives.

most Charity organizations in borno are christian organizations helping people ur religion has rendered almost useless.
keep ur comparison to urself
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by lastempero: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifunanayaudogu:
Hello good people of nairalanders ..help your sisteroooh even if Na 2000 I will appreciate it angry

Where are thou
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by AroOkigbo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
EmirAbj:
This is why Islam is the best, let's wait and see if such a gesture will be seen during xmas
Best in throwing bombs grin
suicide missions and general terrorism tongue
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by kennypoju04: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
zionmde:

bla bla bla
Does the school comprise of only Muslims?
Anyway Christians don't share meats, because that is the least thing a poor man needs. we give scholarships. share complete meal, shelter the poor, Go to IDP camps to supply them their necessities to help people your religion has destroyed their lives.

most Charity organizations in borno are christian organizations helping people ur religion has rendered almost useless.
keep ur comparison to urself
abi Mao,everything shouldn't be religion
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by zionmde: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seyjin:
Charity is preached by both Christainity and Islam. There is a Redeemed Church of Christ along Alhaji Masha Road in Surulere, Lagos which gives free lunch to the poor and needy on Monday through Friday of every week as from 12noon irrespective of your religion or tribe.

the only charity I know from islam is either the sallah meat or

bomb vests grin
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifunanayaudogu:
Hello good people of nairalanders ..help your sisteroooh even if Na 2000 I will appreciate it angry
what do you need the money for?
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oblongata:
Sharing is Caring. ..

I look forward to seeing xtian big churches doing this on xmas
They do that without publicity
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Ifunanayaudogu(f): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Where are thou
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Ifunanayaudogu(f): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saimeritus:
what do you need the money for?
need to take care of myself. Also engage myself in school activities. Things are very hard now embarassed
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifunanayaudogu:
need to take care of myself. Also engage myself in school activities. Things are very hard now embarassed
God will provide.
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Ifunanayaudogu(f): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saimeritus:
God will provide.
thank you
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by emmanuel4758(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifunanayaudogu:
thank you
mail me your account details .. Atleast you have good purpose .
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by lastempero: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifunanayaudogu:
Awka

Inbox me ur no asap.
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
EmirAbj:

Such a lame comment, so after sallah meat today, what happens tomorrow?... And the day after?..

This is the same problem with voters, they focus on what they can eat today, and vote an idiot that will starve them of food tomorrow.

The comparison you're trying to make is baseless, giving should have no religious face, there are tonnes of charity organizations ran by Christians that seek to help everybody inclusively, but you'll hardly find a Muslim based charity that supports/or provide aids to people who are non Muslims...

So oga go and park well for corner..
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Ifunanayaudogu(f): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
emmanuel4758:
mail me your account details .. Atleast you have good purpose .
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by Ifunanayaudogu(f): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Inbox me ur no asap.
account no?
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by lastempero: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifunanayaudogu:
account no?

With ur phone no, I need to verify one or two tinz
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by EmirAbj: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
rychard:

Such a lame comment, so after sallah meat today, what happens tomorrow?... And the day after?..

This is the same problem with voters, they focus on what they can eat today, and vote an idiot that will starve them of food tomorrow.

The comparison you're trying to make is baseless, giving should have no religious face, there are tonnes of charity organizations ran by Christians that seek to help everybody inclusively, but you'll hardly find a Muslim based charity that supports/or provide aids to people who are non Muslims...

So oga go and park well for corner..

No need to argue with you, just tell your religion group to do the same during Xmas, you can distribute thousands chickens biko
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by EmirAbj: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
AroOkigbo:

Best in throwing bombs grin
suicide missions and general terrorism tongue

No need to argue with you, just tell your religion group to do the same during Xmas, you can distribute thousands chickens biko
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by EmirAbj: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
nnokwa042:
pls Christians should stop eating salla cow meat, Jewish we know about thier tora but Islam 've nothing in common with we Christians thier so called Mohammed or jihadist we Christians don't know him ,when he told his followers to drink camel urine we Christians were not among ,their so called Mohammed coppied Tora and bible before he start adding jihad plus 72 virgins

Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by dannie007(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Your Type is supposed to be in Jail. Not to be in same society with sane people!. Shit dey smell.

EmirAbj:
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by EmirAbj: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
dannie007:
Your Type is supposed to be in Jail. Not to be in same society with sane people!. Shit dey smell.

As you just came back from Kirikiri prison grin
Re: Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun by blacknp(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oblongata:
Sharing is Caring. ..

I look forward to seeing xtian big churches doing this on xmas
C.A.N. buying malu for xmas and by default supporting our purported Brother Herdsmen,religious Hypocrites (Pharisees). Pdp religious wing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju / NLC: Next Minimum Wage Will Be Based On Cost Of Living / Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.