Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu (19188 Views)

Donald Trump Seriously Needs Buhari's Assistance To Win Reelection / Africa Needs Buhari And Nigeria To Lead It Prosperity / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by olokeded: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
The National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, says the country need a focused and determined leader like President Muhammadu Buhari to gradually re-engineer the economy for the benefit of all.

Tinubu who noted that Buhari is the foundation for re-engineering and reinvigorating Nigeria’s economy for a better future made the remark in Lagos on Wednesday during the Eid-el-Kabir celebration

The APC leader reiterated that a strong foundation mattered in nation building.

He said that building such foundation required patience, perseverance and commitment as it often presented difficulties for the people.

” Economic development and the future of the youth are crucial in the growth of any nation and we are taking care of that.

”You have to re-grow the economy, re-engineer it from bottom-up, during that process, it is always very difficult for ordinary people.

“They bear the brunt of the economic difficulties because they are in the lower cadre of the society.

”You can only use and depend on what you have and if you manage to use resources carefully, yes, you end up enjoying a multiple development in the country and that is why I always emphasise that foundation matters.

”Foundation is crucially important. I have listened to the people. I have been in contact with them at the grassroots.

”Even this house is not spared too, from demands from the poor and the needy, but without re-growing the economy, re-tooling, re-engineering the economy, we will not have anything.

”We ate the seed of growth for breakfast. Therefore, there is nothing for lunch or dinner. Nothing to harvest, that is what we talk about looters.

”But it will not take a magical touch to bring it to reality, It takes patience and perseverance. Three years is not enough time to for retouching, redevelopment and re-engineering the country.

”There is a lot of hope, there is a lot of expectation, but when the treasury was empty, when the salaries were outstanding, when the quality of life is low, what will you do?

”We have oil, they didn’t save money and we have not diversified the economy. We have eaten our dinner for breakfast, nothing in the kitchen.

“There is no magic about it. It takes dedication, commitment and perseverance.

“Yes, we might not be communicating effectively with the people but we are working to make things better, ” he said.

”Nigerians adopted democracy, we are going to live through this democratic government.

”We need a … President Buhari, to retool and re-engineer, that is what he is doing in the economy and he is doing it gradually, otherwise we don’t want it to fall apart again.

”Continuity, perseverance, and endurance, those are what we need. Our determination is progress for the country and for the people. We can’t go back.

”I am very proud of what I have done in Lagos to be where it is. We were meticulous, dedicated and focused and we lifted the spirits of our people and that is why it is important for Nigerians to be focused now, ” he said.

Tinubu urged Nigerians to make sacrifices, endure, tolerate and forgive one another in the spirit of Eid-el-Kabir celebration.

”When you pray for forgiveness, you must be able to give forgiveness if you think you deserve forgiveness.

”Can you ask God to give you what you cannot give to another fellow human being? That is simple, “Tinubu said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/why-nigeria-still-needs-buhari-tinubu/

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
angryWTF!!! is this legend of corruption saying??...

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by SolutionMee: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
The only reason why we Nigerians need Buhari is because he's old enough to be our father (if not our grandfather or great grandfather) and old enough to direct the affairs of our nation

Nigeria is a country predominantly dominated by youths

More than 65% of our overall population are below the age of 45

We need old people like Buhari to always put us in check and deal with us when we are wrong

I'm happy that Buhari have been doing an excellent job by always putting us where we belong to

Those that proved stubborn he killed

Those that tried to fight back, he took their ancestry lands

Hmm... Indeed, Buhari is a good man with a bad intention

Zombie think say I dey support dem

Me just dey use reverse psychology for dem

grin grin grin

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Shelumiel: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
...is this not the man who officially introduced thugs into Lagos ? angry

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by abokibuhari: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
You way saraki don open your azz grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Mystiquefia: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yes Jagaban, Most Importantly Buhari Has To Ensure That Our Stolen Yams Are Completely Recovered. With Guilty PDthieves Politicians Like Obj, Jonathan, Fani Kayode, Patience Jonathan, Diezanni Alisson, Oliseh Metuh, Fayose And Others Incarcerated In Kuje Prison.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by chriskosherbal(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
miracood:
angryWTF!!! is this legend of corruption saying??...
cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by profeazy: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
We will call Saraki the cabal slayer for this one!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
The article reeks of saraki's statement on tinubu's quote "even buhari on a stretcher i would support him for my 2023 presidential ambition"

Saraki has belled the cat..

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Ever8054: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
what's the best insult to give to this man?...the one I know is that he has mouth odour but he recently said it is normal for the tribe he comes from,for first sons in the family to have mouth odour...

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by DogmaNation: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin grin The only person that needs Buhari and his idiotic pig,is Tinubu. Tinubu needs Buhari to win so that he can have a chance in 2023. Tinubu is a bloody hypocrite,a snake n a conniving bitcch

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by profeazy: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Yes Jagaban, Most Importantly Buhari Has To Ensure That Our Stolen Yams Are Completely Recovered. With Guilty PDthieves Politicians Like Obj, Jonathan, Fani Kayode, Patience Jonathan, Diezanni Alisson, Oliseh Metuh, Fayose And Others Incarcerated In Kuje Prison.

If only we could visit Tinubu's barn. I wonder how many yams we would find there!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Splashme: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
It's too late Oga Tinubu.
Nigerians already know your selfish motive for supporting Buhari

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Mystiquefia: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
profeazy:

If only we could visit Tinubu's barn. I wonder how many yams we would find there!

Zero Yams. Tinubu Is Not A Thief Like Peter Obi..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by pxjosh(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sir, you don't need to say anything anymore. We all know the reason why only YOU need Buhari again. So you could have a good chance to easily clinch the throne once he's gone. Our eyes have been open to this.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Groovenaija360(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shot Your Mouth der undecided...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by easynetsms(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
If buhari should goto another party, The same Tinubu will write reasons y Nigerians don't need buhari. Politicians and their lies

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Primusinterpares(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
No sir...
We Nigerians don't need a president that doesn't believe in his medical doctor but rather spend millions on medical vacations upandan.
We Nigerians don't need a president that treat Fulani herdsmen killings will kid gloves
We Nigerians don't need a president that doesn't stand by what he says.
We Nigerians doesn't need a president that have people in his cabinet that authoritatively breaks the Constitution eg Mrs. Adeosun.

Conclusively, We Nigerians don't need General Mohammadu Buhari as our President no More.

Thanks.
CC
Concerned Nigerians
Nigerian youths
*common Nigerians*

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by omocalabar(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
jagajagan.....for Nigeria to move forward, we have to ignore all these devil incarnate.....APC Sainte

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by saraki2019(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
buhari government is the most corrupt ever
2016 national budget N6.07 TRILLION
2016 national budget N7.28 TRILLION
2016 national budget N9.12 TRILLION
more than 20 trillion , but yes nothing to show
thing go from bad to worst.
AND intead of people like tinubu
to tender apology to nigerians, they are busy asking us for another 4 years , to wast more nigerian money

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by semyman: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Catholic churches hold "Mass of forgiveness" after priest sex abuse report
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by kennypoju04: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
We don't need leader who doesn't have gut...we need someone who can communicate with the people directly,Trump is a very good example and you can see how developed the country his...you want him to come back and be using tax payers money as medical tourism...tinubu I can see you are joking,just because of what you want to achieve in 2023,you want to destroy the dreams of many who put hope in this government....

Anyways check my siggy to get your Chinese yuan cheaply...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by beatmonster(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Buhari who doesn't have waec cert will re-engineer the economy of 180m people?

God forbid!

(the word engineer means: to use your training and skills to design, build and construct a working device/ware)

Does Buhari have the training/skills to engineer anything? The answer is capital no.

Look at Trump growing a developed economy at 4.1% GDP growth, Unemployment rate lowest in 50years, Massive investments flowing into US, Military being rebuilt...

all this is happening because he graduated from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, US (BA Economics); A successful real estate magnate behind the Trump brand.

Tinubu, we all know your game plan. You want to rule Nigeria in 2023. God forbid!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by SamuelTurner(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:
I was waiting for a fool and you showed up..

What is Apc achievements since 2015? Nothing!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by JacksonOyibo: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by MyExpression(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
ok
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Yankee101: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fvuck you Tinubu. Na only you need am for your pocket and future political ambition

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by kapelvej: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Typical Yoruba coward

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Thieefnubuu shut up your rotten ewedufied dentition.

We know this Ur fake support to the tyrant is because of Ur futile future ambition. Mumu! Sycophant!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Modarun(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nigerians dont need him, its sycofants like you Tinubu that needs him, cos you intend to use him to achieve your selfish aim.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by ebuk4real(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
It's statements like these that make me ponder on who actually speaks when most of our politicians speak: is it truly them that's speaking or something extremely stupid in them that speaks?

Na wa o

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola / ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists / I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.