Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me (2963 Views)

Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by MamaAkara: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
I greet every body in Jesus name.

Please I opened a name today because my problem is finally want to send me to grave.

I use to read nairaland when things no really tough for me with my small son friend phone whenever he visits but I have not read for a while now.

I am a 45 years old woman with four children. My husband die in 2009 by accident, that is the time my life scatter.

Everybody promise to help us when I set cry with this children but as time go on everybody move on to face them family.

Me I begin to struggle, I use to sell fruits on the road side at ikotun market as I didn't get shop till them pursue us.

Things now tough for me and I started to dry akara at a junction with me and my children helping me. The business has taken care of us but I can't save from it because of the expenses I do everyday.

The estate junction I stay use to disturb us from time to time and collect money from us, I pay 500 a day but two weeks ago them come and chase everybody away, they destroy all the things we use to sell and say we make the place untidy.

I have beg and cry till I don't know what else to do again. They said we cannot stay ther again, I have been walking up and down since that day begging for space or help but no help.

My children are all home and we dey starve to death, I have go to many people for help but Nigeria is tough now people promise but till now I no get help.

My neighbor daughter who get this phone say I should try my luck if I can get help, the girl has help so much to feed my children anytime food remin in them house.

Please I am in tears beggin, please somebody help me to start my akara business again. I don't have any capital again because since two weeks I no work we no make any money again.

One woman ask me to share space with her but I go pay 20,000 for the side for one year before them go allow me
Plus I go use 10,000 start the business again.

I Don go to my church, is a new church them say they get pressing need for member that the house burn and them fit no help but on sunday them give us food to eat for that day.

Please somebody help me so I can start frying my akara again and feed the family. I don't even know people am asking and nobody know me but I beg anyone that can help me pls nothing small help me abet, make I use to work and help my family.

If you drop message here, the girl her name is Sandra she will help to tell me. And I will come online anything she ask me to. Pls I don't know if you get but nothing is small, help a woman Pls.

I tried to go site yesterday to join in carry cement in building site but them pursue me there to go home. I don't know what else to do again abet una pls
Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ok! You tried by bypassing all the usual questions we ask here and coming up with an answer.... Wehdonma

You can't be as OLD as the alabaru that helped me carry my goods at Marina last week... Emphasis on the OLD!

Anyhoooo..

30k is too exaggerated an amount to start akara business. Plead with whoever you want to share space with. She should understand your condition and sign up for an instalmental payment...

Get all the akara ingredients on CREDIT! yes, you read that well... Meet with people on your street, collect beans, onion, or oro, etc... You would pay them as you sell.

Don't wait for anyone to credit you with 30k in this Buhari Era on a faceless forum after a sob story before you start a business... Wake up and kick your ass! Selah!

9 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by thanki410(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lalasticlala
pls come ,
help push this to front page...
Don't wait for any body to help BUT she has tried in her smallest way...
We give solutions from the comfort of our corners without knowing the challenges they truly face...
As much as i don't have , i pray you find a way through...

2 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
e begger
New acc

3 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by MamaAkara: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
yettymuse:
Ok! You tried by bypassing all the usual questions we ask here and coming up with an answer.... Wehdonma

You can't be as OLD as the alabaru that helped me carry my goods at Marina last week... Emphasis on the OLD!

Anyhoooo..

30k is too exaggerated an amount to start akara business. Plead with whoever you want to share space with. She should understand your condition and sign up for an instalmental payment...

Get all the akara ingredients on CREDIT! yes, you read that well... Meet with people on your street, collect beans, onion, or oro, etc... You would pay them as you sell.

Don't wait for anyone to credit you with 30k in this Buhari Era on a faceless forum after a sob story before you start a business... Wake up and kick your ass! Selah!

My sister thank you for telling me advise in your own way. God bless u

Sandra bring the phone now that you reply me.

If begging dey solve problem or even tears sef I no go be online begging for help.

I went to new area to look for space for akara because that estate junction they pursue everybody so no body is ready to squat me. They say smoke from akara frying is problem. Different complain about the business, that is smelling, beans water will dirty shop.

I leave there and go another side to look for space, the woman agree to help but say I must pay because she pay two years rent there, is just for me to stay by the side and be frying. I have pleand I will pay small small even 25000 gut gradual but she refuse that na full complete money make I don't scatter it for her.

What can I do, that's why I go church to find help but nothing for now though am not giving up in God.

When we yet fry akara mallam are the one that supply us that time, since you have buy from them gradually u can then be collecting credit. But as I go this new area nobody want to hear credit except u start first purchase and gradual u buy credit.

I have go to that place to see if the mallam still come so I can beg for credit of beans, pepper and others b UT they say he don't come again since them destroy the estate junction market.

My sister, I am not too old to work as u write there, I am willing to work but u can see the challenge I face. I may not go to Marina to carry load as the woman u talk but I have try to go construction site to carry block them pursue me.

Please I just need help nothing is small, I no expect someone to just give me 30000 because I no work for it but my sister God of impossible still exist.

Let me ask with faith even if I no get I no I have tried this option na to hope in him for something else to come my way.

Thank you for the advise, I beg don't be angry how I reply I just explain to u as is on my heart.
Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Eketem: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Name and location for possible verification

4 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by keepingmum: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Madam why can't you fry akara in front of your house

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Leis: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
keepingmum:
Madam ehycant you fry in front of your house

What is your own, if u don't have, can't u just be quiet, must u talk nonsense? She needs help, if u have trace her location and help her if truly she needs help.
Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by MamaAkara: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
keepingmum:
Madam ehycant you fry in front of your house

Sorry Sandra bring phone to me now now.

My name is Ngozi Emeribe, I stay at iyana ejigbo side, by ilepo.

Please let us not fight over my writing. I am not a beggar I have been doing different trade since and take care of the children that's why I did not beg and is not even good to disturb people because in Nigeria now everybody have problem.

The place I stay the landlord help me to give me space in his house and he collect have rent from me after he see what happen to me when my husband die

I explain the akara business to his son to help allow me sell there because the father has go back to African country, the boy refuse that he is going to use there to start car wash that I cannot be doing business there.

If the father is around maybe he will allow but the boy insult me and even said akara is dirty business it will drain their wall. I then decide to run around for space here.

I am just begging for small help, it may not even be the whole money if I can get space and pay then I can keep running around to find small capital to start but if I no secure space I can't start.

I tell Sandra and she doesn't have because she is a small girl who just want to start university. She is the one that say let her find help for me here. I don't even know person fit help someone online but she say make I pray over am I for be lucky.

I am just typing with all the hope I have and still going about for solution.

Pls make una help me if you can spare, pls life can be very tough for mother with children without good income. In the akara we use to make 2500-4000 a day that time things was good and it feed and pay the pikin their fees but now I don't even know what else. Confusion is here.

We have to go that estate and beg them tire even if is to increase the daily pay them refuse that we dey cause dirty entry to their estate.

If we come again them go lock us up, is not only me even many people that do small business such as ugu and foodstuff have same problem only some have help through husband or children or somewhere I got don't know
Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by gaby(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol...this is so obviously a scammer trying so hard to muddle up his writing to appear legit. Very poor and shameful that one would stoop this low in an attempt to rip off innocent people on a forum.

Reading through your lame write ups made me sick to the stomach.

I beseech you to desist from this fraudulent act of taking advantage of innocent people's kindness and goodwill before karma makes you a buddy.

Check out the story on my siggy for how impartial karma can be...

18 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Leis: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
gaby:
Lol...this is so obviously a scammer trying so hard to muddle up his writing to appear legit. Very poor and shameful that one would stoop this low in an attempt to rip off innocent people on a forum.

Reading through your lame write ups made me sick to the stomach.

I beseech you to desist from this fraudulent act of taking advantage of innocent people's kindness and goodwill before karma makes you a buddy.

Check out the story on my siggy for how impartial karma can be...
Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by gaby(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Leis:

Idiot!!! Keep quiet, common sense u no get, her Location and everything is here, u can trace her home before you help her, don't block people From helping her.

Na ogun and accident go wipe out your entire lineage, mark my words.

You think say na everybody you go wake up begin insult ba? Your own don be.
I go show you say i be Esan man, next time you no go dey insult your papa age mate because you wan reap where you no from sow.

You die well...idiot.

Useless cheap scammer..na akara and widow sob story you wan take dey scam people...oleee

Na accident go wipe you and your entire generation.

8 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Leis: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
gaby:

Na ogun and accident go wipe out your entire lineage, mark my words.

You think say na everybody you go wake up begin insult ba? Your own don be.
I go show you say i be Esan man, next time you no go dey insult your papa age mate because you wan reap where you no from sow.

You die well...idiot.

Useless cheap scammer..na akara and widow sob story you wan take dey scam people...oleee

Na accident go wipe you and your entire generation.
BE VERY READY TO FIGHT GOD, I HAVE NO OGUN, NO IFA, JESUS IS MY ALL AND ALL, THAT MEANS YOUR CAUSE WILL NEVER NEAR ME.
Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Leis:

Idiot!!! Keep quiet, common sense u no get, her Location and everything is here, u can trace her home before you help her, don't block people From helping her.
You know you can actually get a better job instead of wasting your data and writing long sob stories to gather sympathy. You have even killed every chances of getting help with this your alternative moniker

16 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
I have always had some sympathy for online beggars, especially if they sound convincing, but for once in my Nairaland journey, I am unequivocally convinced that this MamaAkara is a SCAMMER.

Leis, I can see you holding forth with your alternate. Ekuse. Oniranu

Nigerians are ever so ready to defraud their fellow countrymen. Shior. You better go and look for a job instead of looking for means to reap where you did not sow. The people you're trying to scam are working for their money, not sitting their asses down behind a phone and dreaming up harebrained schemes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by gaby(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Leis:

BE VERY READY TO FIGHT GOD, I HAVE NO OGUN, NO IFA, JESUS IS MY ALL AND ALL, THAT MEANS YOUR CAUSE WILL NEVER NEAR ME.

Jesus kill you there...ozuoooo

What relationship has your thieving cursed soul and generation with Jesus.

You shall be wiped out in an accident i have told you. For sitting, typing and cursing at your father because you could use the internet, you have done yourself in.
Jesus sent you to tell your father he is an idiot abi?

1 Like

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Leis: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
gaby:

Jesus kill you there...ozuoooo

What relationship has your thieving cursed soul and generation with Jesus.

You shall be wiped out in an accident i have told you. For sitting, typing and cursing at your father because you could use the internet, you have done yourself in.
Jesus sent you to tell your father he is an idiot abi?

Am sorry for the insult, I never intended to insult you, please forgive me, as for the accident, God will never allow it, I don't know this woman, I just wanted to gather people to check her location and help her.
Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by gaby(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Leis:

Am sorry for the insult, I never intended to insult you, please forgive me, as for the accident, God will never allow it, I don't know this woman, I just wanted to gather people to check her location and help her.

You are forgiven. Learn to be civil on and offline, you never can tell who you are dealing with.

I retract my curse and bless you instead. For the blessing to annul and cancel out the curse, you'd need to buy a big bottle of origin bitters. I mentioned origin bitters cos its obvious you are a young kid, i'd have requested the maximum.
Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Let him buy Heineken abeg.. Orijin is too cheap! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cheap scammer grin but her story is interesting sha, Sandra please give mamaakara phone to see this o. Lol don't go and hawk pure water o you hear, be looking for innocent people to scam. Olofo

9 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Leis: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
gaby:

You are forgiven. Learn to be civil on and offline, you never can tell who you are dealing with.

I retract my curse and bless you instead. For the blessing to annul and cancel out the curse, you'd need to buy a big bottle of origin bitters. I mentioned origin bitters cos its obvious you are a young kid, i'd have requested the maximum.

I remain your boy, that one no be issue, thank you sir.
Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
LMAO cheesy

45 years old widow indeed.

Next tori please grin

5 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Nbote(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
D OP is also one of those commenting on d thread.. It's so plain

1 Like

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by keepingmum: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Madam post ur mobile number and full name

3 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by yvelchstores(f): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol I don laugh tire grin
Let me come and be going.

2 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by MamaAkara: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Cheap scammer grin but her story is interesting sha, Sandra please give mamaakara phone to see this o. Lol don't go and hawk pure water o you hear, be looking for innocent people to scam. Olofo

Good day House

My name is Sandra Ike, I am the neighbor to Mrs Ngozi.
In as much as we have many scammers online I will say it's very unfair to conclude without making attempt to verify a story.

If you can't verify then please give someone benefit of doubt. Cursing a lady out and calling her criminal names despite you have no proof is very very bad.

She hasn't put a gun to anyone to give, all she did is plead for help online. The woman there is real, I was the one that advised her to allow me put it online because I see people get help from online if lucky.

Her husband is late and she has kids, she is a struggling mum who just faced some hardship, it's not a sin to be poor all she can do is hustle harder which I believe she is doing.

Nobody asked for her contact, address, location of the market that was destroyed, picture or any evidence and she refused to send it, you only have a right to curse out when you have proven she is fake.

Having said that, thanks to those that believed even though there is a lot of reason to doubt. She may not have written queen's English but am sure she expressed herself to our understanding.

Lastly we put this up and didn't just stay idle waiting for manner from above or someone to credit her, we all are also trying our best to ensure she starts her business.

The said woman has gone to her husband's people yesterday for help, today she made attempt to sell some wrappers that are still manageable, am trusting God soon doors will open.

I spoke to my parents and they could only spare 5k which am grateful to God for that.

Don't kill people with your words, don't block someone's blessings or help, don't be a demon when a little bit of kindness could help.

Lastly, I will update this page as soon as she starts back her business for those who called her a liar to see that not everyone enjoy comfort as you do, that you are not in a predicament today is the grace of God and not your power.

Thanks you everyone most especially nairaland for allowing the post come up, it doesn't matter whether help is here or not, God is still God.

7 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by tabithababy(f): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Leis:

What is your own, if u don't have, can't u just be quiet, must u talk nonsense? She needs help, if u have trace her location and help her if truly she needs help.

You registered on nairaland 6 days ago shocked

5 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by tabithababy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Country hard o

Nobody has asked for OP's account details

2 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by divinelove(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
MamaAkara:
I greet every body in Jesus name.

Please I opened a name today because my problem is finally want to send me to grave.

I use to read nairaland when things no really tough for me with my small son friend phone whenever he visits but I have not read for a while now.

I am a 45 years old woman with four children. My husband die in 2009 by accident, that is the time my life scatter.

Everybody promise to help us when I set cry with this children but as time go on everybody move on to face them family.

Me I begin to struggle, I use to sell fruits on the road side at ikotun market as I didn't get shop till them pursue us.

Things now tough for me and I started to dry akara at a junction with me and my children helping me. The business has taken care of us but I can't save from it because of the expenses I do everyday.

The estate junction I stay use to disturb us from time to time and collect money from us, I pay 500 a day but two weeks ago them come and chase everybody away, they destroy all the things we use to sell and say we make the place untidy.

I have beg and cry till I don't know what else to do again. They said we cannot stay ther again, I have been walking up and down since that day begging for space or help but no help.

My children are all home and we dey starve to death, I have go to many people for help but Nigeria is tough now people promise but till now I no get help.

My neighbor daughter who get this phone say I should try my luck if I can get help, the girl has help so much to feed my children anytime food remin in them house.

Please I am in tears beggin, please somebody help me to start my akara business again. I don't have any capital again because since two weeks I no work we no make any money again.

One woman ask me to share space with her but I go pay 20,000 for the side for one year before them go allow me
Plus I go use 10,000 start the business again.

I Don go to my church, is a new church them say they get pressing need for member that the house burn and them fit no help but on sunday them give us food to eat for that day.

Please somebody help me so I can start frying my akara again and feed the family. I don't even know people am asking and nobody know me but I beg anyone that can help me pls nothing small help me abet, make I use to work and help my family.

If you drop message here, the girl her name is Sandra she will help to tell me. And I will come online anything she ask me to. Pls I don't know if you get but nothing is small, help a woman Pls.

I tried to go site yesterday to join in carry cement in building site but them pursue me there to go home. I don't know what else to do again abet una pls

scammers has made it difficult to know those that genuinely need help online.

beyond your story you must go a step further to convince ppl you are genuine by

1. tell us your address and where you live, a nairalander closer can come to confirm you are real
2. your full name which must correspond to your bank account.
3. you picture and that of all your children as claimed.
4. any valid means of identification like id card to confirm you are honest n 45 as claimed.

If u are open to provide the above info money rain into your account.

Anything short of this you are on your own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Ademidd: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
MamaAkara:

Good day House

In as much as we have many scammers online I will say it's very unfair to conclude without making attempt to verify a story.

If you can't verify then please give someone benefit of doubt. Cursing a lady out and calling her criminal names despite you have no proof is very very bad.

She hasn't put a gun to anyone to give, all she did is plead for help online. The woman there is real, I was the one that advised her to allow me put it online because I see people get help from online if lucky.

Her husband is late and she has kids, she is a struggling mum who just faced some hardship, it's not a sin to be poor all she can do is hustle harder which I believe she is doing.

Nobody asked for her contact, address, location of the market that was destroyed, picture or any evidence and she refused to send it, you only have a right to curse out when you have proven she is fake.

Having said that, thanks to those that believed even though there is a lot of reason to doubt. She may not have written queen's English but am sure she expressed herself to our understanding.

Lastly we put this up and didn't just stay idle waiting for manner from above or someone to credit her, we all are also trying our best to ensure she starts her business.

The said woman has gone to her husband's people yesterday for help, today she made attempt to sell some wrappers that are still manageable, am trusting God soon doors will open.

I spoke to my parents and they could only spare 5k which am grateful to God for that.

Don't kill people with your words, don't block someone's blessings or help, don't be a demon when a little bit of kindness could help.

Lastly, I will update this page as soon as she starts back her business for those who called her a liar to see that not everyone enjoy comfort as you do, that you are not in a predicament today is the grace of God and not your power.

Thanks you everyone most especially nairaland for allowing the post come up, it doesn't matter whether help is here or not, God is still God.
Abeg why you dey mention me? Tell her to prove she's real by providing her phone number, address, the picture of her kids and her own picture. By doing this she will definitely get help from us. But with this your write up you still sound so fake

3 Likes

Re: God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me by PuZZyNegro: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
MamaAkara:

Good day House

Ms Sandra the Jambite (according to Mrs. Ngozi), you sound and write so intelligently.

For once I believed the story of a nairaland begger until our "Family" CIOs starting pointing out loopholes.

Since you know that there are several online scammers, the best thing you would have done is to provide every concrete evidence to backup the claim without being asked. That would have maximized Mrs. Ngozi's chances of getting help without much argument.

Would you mind posting your number and that of the Beancake seller for verification? There are people ready to do physical verification if necessary.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl In Russian Unclad Self In Protest Against Family Over Prostitution / DNA Test For Your Children Is It Compulsory Or Just Lack Of Trust / The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.