Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

”curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing” – Oyo State Governor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ”curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing” – Oyo State Governor (290 Views)

Boys Defecate In Delta School As Teacher Curses Them (Photos) / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing” – Oyo State Governor by janefblog: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oyo State Governor Abiola Ajimobi has said he that no matter the amount of curses people place on him, can move him or perturbed because he is doing the right thing.

The governor, revealed this when he spoke with newsmen after the Eid el-Kabir celebration at Agodi Eid Ground. He said this while reacting to the number of curses the state residents have placed on him following the demolition of Yinka Ayefele music house.

“THE LESSON I LEARNT FROM THE SOJOURN IN THE LAST SEVEN YEARS THAT WE HAVE BEEN RUNNING THE GOVERNMENT IS THAT ONE

Read full speech https://janefblog.com/3457-2-curses-cant-affect-me-because-i-am-doing-the-right-thing-oyo-state-governor-says/

Re: ”curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing” – Oyo State Governor by BlaizeTVi: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
sad.

(1) (Reply)

Police Sack SARS Official Over N5,000 Extortion / NDLEA Burns 110,542 Tonnes Of Cannabis In Ondo / 3 Dead, 19 Rescued In Lagos Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.