Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning (46187 Views)

Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru / Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured / Baro Port Dormant, 8 Months After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by nelronaldo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
The new direction. They meant the opposite direction
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by lucy10(f): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
That's what happens when a Governor leaves his State and become a bodyguard for his chairman of failed government in Aso Rock.
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dino right now

Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by OBAGADAFFI: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol, was clay used for the reinforcement?

1 Like

Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by MrMystrO(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:
White Imenika!

As long as its an ipob that is in charge of the projects expect results like these.

Money has been diverted and eaten and poor job delivered.

Ipob always in the news for the wrong reasons

Lol this one don mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
shocked

Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
NOC1:
What a poor work from a quack, from the picture you can see that the concrete mixture ratio is not of standard, it seem that the moisture content was low. Probably the reinforcement was equally not upto standard.
All i see is poor design.

In my house our concrete tank stand is over 30 years and it is still stand like a growing iroko, the Tank stand is ove 25feets carrying 20,000 gallon geppe at the top and 20,000 at the base, it has not bowed nor sagged.
papa Hw old u be now ����

1 Like

Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by nelronaldo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My problem now is not because Yahaya Bello is a failure, but for him to fail with pedigree is worst of it all.

God help Kogites
Lol.with Pedigree grin It's sad that he is the youngest governor ever and will go down as one of the worse
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by blingmoney01: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seriously this is not funny, how can such a thing be built by the APC government,am sure there is no cement in that structure that's why it collapsed,common borehole kwa, God help our leaders.
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by JVector: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Looks like clay was used instead of concrete
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by JacksonOyibo: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
nelronaldo:

Lol.with Pedigree grin It's sad that he is the youngest governor ever and will go down as one of the worse
To make matters worse, he's even campaigning for Buhari's re-election. That guy is stupidity personified
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by Rilwayne001: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hehe grin grin
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by Ugosample(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
casualobserver1:

These days even when engineers want to design something quality the client will be shouting they that should cut cost.

I remember one of the houses my aunty had then in Adeniyi Jones. House that was built in the 70s with no crack on any wall or any fault.

Things have really deprecated in this country.

Yea indeed stuff have depreciated

Back in my parents house,they still use that heavy duty padlock of back in the day (im sure you know the padlock) And yea it's been there for decades.

Others on the other hand keeps changing padlock because of inferior quality undecided

Things indeed have depreciated in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by slap1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rochas Okorocha must have been the contractor.
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Looks like they used mud to mould those blocks
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by adeolu21: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
How could it not collapse? When you used gravel and little of cement to cast Beams and columns because of your selfishness.
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by BiafranJesus: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
These are the islamic pigs that votr Buhari.
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by agukayode(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
hum village people at work here

Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by kerry57: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Abeg, which time we go hear good news from kogi?
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by justy15: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kogi people should enjoy their new direction change led by their buhari asslicking governor bello. Worse off is the fact that kogites are so dumb that they can be bought wit maggi, onions in a package APC bag.
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by agukayode(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
D Engineer Right Now " When U No Pay Us Our Agreement Money This Is What Happens

Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
psucc:
And when you hear that the said Gov is among the youthful few, if not the youngest, you feel sad.
he is buharis boy
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by Obierika(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
NOC1:
What a poor work from a quack, from the picture you can see that the concrete mixture ratio is not of standard, it seem that the moisture content was low. Probably the reinforcement was equally not upto standard.

In my house our concrete tank stand is over 30 years and it is still stand like a growing iroko, the Tank stand is ove 25feets carrying 20,000 gallon geppe at the top and 20,000 at the base, it has not bowed nor sagged.

I'm sure you probably meant to say 2,000 litres Geepee tank cos I'm very sure there is no Geepee tank with 20,000 gallon capacity
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by freeze001(f): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:
White Imenika!
As long as its an ipob that is in charge of the projects expect results like these.
Money has been diverted and eaten and poor job delivered.
Ipob always in the news for the wrong reasons

This brand of idiocy is legendary!
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Looks like they used mud to mould those blocks
mud is good. This one is sand and water mixture
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
NOC1:

this one cement no de concrete job at all. But these people get mind oh
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by franco3075q(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
SHAME
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by franco3075q(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shameless people
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by frowland(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Everything about the structure is okay, including the iron as that is a 2.5mm rod, just the quantity of cement and granite that is not up to par. Something #50k or there about would have solved. Greed on the part of the contractor.
Re: Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning by Chizzyferd(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
What a pity meanwhile click and register to make some cash. http:/5PocketPay.online/?userid=247583

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists / I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.