Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

BREAKING: Twitter User Calls Out Wizkid For Stealing His Song #soco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Twitter User Calls Out Wizkid For Stealing His Song #soco (495 Views)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Twitter User Calls Out Wizkid For Stealing His Song #soco by AwesomeJoshua(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
He invited EFCC and NBC to probe wizkid.

See for yourself

Re: BREAKING: Twitter User Calls Out Wizkid For Stealing His Song #soco by mofeoluwadassah: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Just say you want to beg for money and stop making a fool of yourself here lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Twitter User Calls Out Wizkid For Stealing His Song #soco by amaniro: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
All these our musicians are thieves, stealing mediocres song using it to blow because you guys are popular. It's not fair. All most all of you, davido, wizkid, tiwa, techno, to mention a few

angry

That's why I love Simply simi angry
Re: BREAKING: Twitter User Calls Out Wizkid For Stealing His Song #soco by AwesomeJoshua(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
amaniro:
All these our musicians are thieves, stealing mediocres song using it to blow because you guys are popular. It's not fair. All most all of you, davido, wizkid, tiwa, techno, to mention a few

angry

That's why I love Simply simi angry

I think she buy her song from adekunle Gold,their music sound familiar tho
Re: BREAKING: Twitter User Calls Out Wizkid For Stealing His Song #soco by amaniro: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
AwesomeJoshua:

I think she buy her song from adekunle Gold,their music sound familiar tho
Yea and she puts all the accolades on him.
Re: BREAKING: Twitter User Calls Out Wizkid For Stealing His Song #soco by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Dumb ass attention seeker.. you are highly noticed

Re: BREAKING: Twitter User Calls Out Wizkid For Stealing His Song #soco by oyoyoyo: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2018
looool

(1) (Reply)

I Will Defeat Buhari In Free And Fair Election - Yul Edochie Says / Irokotv Independence Promo Expires Soon / Instagram Is Currently Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.