Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election (15592 Views)

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by postmann: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Hahahaha look up the owner of the Facebook page who conducted the poll.

His name is Bashir Maru and he is a staunch PDP man with almost everybody on his page being PDP men too.

He conducted the poll hoping to embarrass PMB but it backfired because even his fellow PDP friends and followers voted for PMB.

Out of almost 7000 people who took part in the poll, 82% voted for PMB.

So as you can see its not an "Oluwole" poll. You are the one with an Oluwole brain grin

You must be a chronic anencephalic newt to base a poll by a Bashir Maru as the reality on ground.
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Offpoint: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kaydeexotic:
Check the first page for the original post in which I mentioned u.
I'm going to have his head for dinner.
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Rinsola32(f): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Trackango:
Please, I'm not understanding oh.
Is it that If Buhari invests the money he spends on medical treatment in Nigeria, the Corper won't be blind, or the Corper won't pay for medical bills after treatment

I tire o.
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Rinsola32(f): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your Atiku is savage only to himself because the internet NEVER forgets.

Only knee injury he flew himself to UK in 2007

Terrible politicians everywhere.

His spokesman even said it's not a very serious issue but he had to fly private jet to London for knee injury fa! And he is condemning someone else doing what he did. He no fit him mouth abeg.

If he continues with this attitude of his, all his packaging will be rubbished.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Butterflyle0: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
postmann:

You must be a chronic anencephalic newt to base a poll by a Bashir Maru as the reality on ground.

Read what I wrote again and you will realise that it is the reality on ground.

When a party such as PDP have only criminals, thieves, looters, backstabbers, wanted men, international conmen in their party who are vying for presidency, don't think people would follow party and not individuals anymore.

The reality on ground is that PDP have no credible nature and no credible candidate to offer so they are dead on arrival. Everyone knows this regardless of party affiliation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Butterflyle0: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rinsola32:

Terrible politicians everywhere.

His spokesman even said it's not a very serious issue but he had to fly private jet to London for knee injury fa! And he is condemning someone else doing what he did. He no fit him mouth abeg.

If he continues with this attitude of his, all his packaging will be rubbished.

I dey tell you. A non serious knee injury he had to be flown out by Private Jet which Obasanjo Approved. grin

The guy is simply desperate. He has zero packaging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

You always miss the point!

Be merciful upon his poor soul for he is confused in his state of confusion.

Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Kaydeexotic(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm going to have his head for dinner.

That's good. I trust you.. awon eeyan idi Amin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by rottennaija(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
egbon,what are you saying gon gon.

I'm saying acts of kindness should be appreciated for what it is, without necessarily bringing in politics to it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Offpoint: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kaydeexotic:

That's good. I trust you.. awon eeyan idi Amin grin grin
Eeyan shaukur ni migrin akin waste timegrin
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Offpoint: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

You always miss the point!
If I'm correct you're trying to say he's me am I right? can you explain what's my business there? is it crime to be me? why always me? why?
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
shaaaaade cheesy an it’s actually true too
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your Atiku is savage only to himself because the internet NEVER forgets.

Only knee injury he flew himself to UK in 2007
ha. Look at that
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by guvna(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Atiku = Desperado to become president.
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by dlondonbadboy: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:

If I'm correct you're trying to say he's me am I right? can you explain what's my business there? is it crime to be me? why always me? why?

LMAO.
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Printerscanner: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nopeace4dwicked:
Chronicles of APC blame game...

"16 years of the PDP"

"We are clearing the rot we met on ground"

"Blame Jonathan for our failure"

"PDP members in civil service are padding budget"

"Judiciary is corrupt. We need to invade them"

"Senate is not confirming our nominees"

"Saraki is slowing down our government"

They always have to blame someone for their incompetence.

Below are self confessions by your friends.

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Obaigbena , Thisday Publisher.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi, AIT owner

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa .

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by edupedia: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
rottennaija:
So he should have paid like how many months to election? 2 or 3 months? Those who should know better need to stop making insensitive comment in the name of politics. If this case is brought to him now, how long would he have to wait before the election before assisting him?

Or let me ask, even if we had the best medical facilities and hospitals in Nigeria, how would the Corp member Corp member afford it?

Some people will say, the government should improve living standards, minimum wage should have been increased by now.... But let's look at it?

This issue if minimum wage has been dragging out for long. The NASS is silent on it, on this important issue that affects the people. Governors are dragging their feet about it, not willing to reach a consensus. But on the contrary, this sets of people are receiving jumbo pays... So, who is really the problem behind all this?

...Niw u know why Atiku is seen by OBJ as totally rotten
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by hopexter(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

So he shouldn't speak the truth again?

What dirty truth is he speaking? How many public hospitals did he build when he was vice President ? instead he connived with Obj and some Nigeria properties in form of privatisation and he's here claiming to be saint. angry
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by fellownigerianz(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
gtown:

Don't you think that for the 8 years Atiku was there and for the 16 years PDP ruled, if they had put the health sector into good condition, Buhari would have no cause to be going to Landon?
Atiku is only being hypocratic!

Good point but that was why we voted for him (change remember sad ) after 12 years of begging for the job. so after his 3+ he couldn't build a standard hospital or upgrade the ASO Rock clinic which we were told by his daughter lacks even pain killers.
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by postmann: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Read what I wrote again and you will realise that it is the reality on ground.

When a party such as PDP have only criminals, thieves, looters, backstabbers, wanted men, international conmen in their party who are vying for presidency, don't think people would follow party and not individuals anymore.

The reality on ground is that PDP have no credible nature and no credible candidate to offer so they are dead on arrival. Everyone knows this regardless of party affiliation.

That must have been a poll conducted around Duara.

It's not about APC or PDP. Nigeria is bedevilled by self-serving ravenous wolves who call themselves politicians.

No, they're all shameless thieves irrespective of which political party they use as instrument for their purpose. But never has Nigeria been faced with this level of lawlessness and impunity. Never have the lives of ordinary Nigerians become this cheap.

The level of lawlessness in the land is unprecedented in a civilian administration. Only OBJ's tenure comes close to this and they both have one thing in common --- both regimes have as head a man who believes in the power of the riffle than the due process.
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Sourcethe: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
This Atiku must be sick. He spend full 8 years as VP and nothing to show for it rather put Nigeria in Darkness and he still has the guts to open his stinking mouth to talk.
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2018
rottennaija:

I'm saying acts of kindness should be appreciated for what it is, without necessarily bringing in politics to it
ok........but should this act still be appreciated even though it obviously a political gimmick
Re: Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election by rottennaija(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
ok........but should this act still be appreciated even though it obviously a political gimmick

What make it a political gimmick?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere / Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.