Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Costner Cleanup Device Gets High Marks From Bp - Hope For The Nigeri Delta? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Costner Cleanup Device Gets High Marks From Bp - Hope For The Nigeri Delta? (1141 Views)

Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - / Inventor Of The Bp Oil Well Plug Unrecognised / Bp Oil Spill: America Going Too Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Costner Cleanup Device Gets High Marks From Bp - Hope For The Nigeri Delta? by Outstrip(f): 1:34am On Jun 26, 2010
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts2851

So I just read this. It also says that BP has ordered 32 extra machines so it has to be at least a little bit helpful. Can this help in the Niger Delta situation or is that situation just past any kind of help. If this machine really works then maybe the federal government can force Shell and co to use this machine to clean up our waters. Anybody understand that science behind this machine? ? ? ? ?
Re: Costner Cleanup Device Gets High Marks From Bp - Hope For The Nigeri Delta? by ChristaD(f): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2010
Wow! This seems to be great but I think it is not enough in the clean up process because big part of the ocean is already affected. And as the day pass by, the destruction on the Gulf of Mexico because of the BP oil spill continues to grow. Over 80,000 companies have yet to see any money from BP perhaps though they submitted their claims, and companies that rely on tourism may not get anything as a result of way they make their cash. The disaster continues to cause troubles from people far beyond the oil spill and BP needs to come up with a better way to serve the community.

(1) (Reply)

The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails / Donald Trumps Ban VS What Muslim Countries Have Been Doing Forever. / See Photo of sama Bin Laden's Son who Threatens US Over Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.