Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,499 members, 7,854,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. (668 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by Thedonchyme: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise _ Femi Aribisala

"Record has it that President Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption"
http://www.africannewstoday.com/politics/opinion-comparison-between-obasanjo-jonathan-and-buhari-shows-buhari-is-not-fighting-corruption-femi-aribisala/

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by yarimo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Since you claim former president OBASANJO sacked ADOLFUS WABARA as president of the senate , Mr FEMI ARIBISALA please which section of the constitution give president OBASANJO the power to sacked Nigeria senate president?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by bedspread: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
yarimo:
Since you claim former president OBASANJO sacked ADOLFUS WABARA as president of the senate , Mr FEMI ARIBISALA please which section of the constitution give president OBASANJO the power to sacked Nigeria senate president?
Pmb has the Powers to Sack The Forgery finance Minister
Mr. Obonla
Mr. Baru etc

All his needs to do to Sack the SP is to play his politics well...

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by yarimo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
So which section of the constitution give president OBASANJO the power to sacked Nigeria senate president?
bedspread:

Pmb has the Powers to Sack The Forgery finance Minister
Mr. Obonla
Mr. Baru etc

All his needs to do tosake the SP is to play his politics well...

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by StillX10(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Buhari is comfortable with the thieves around him.
It's when you leave APC that Buhari remembers that you have been a thief

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by bedspread: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
yarimo:
So which section of the constitution give president OBASANJO the power to sacked Nigeria senate president?
He didn't Directly Sack the SP... He only lobbied like minds in the House to do it!!
Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by Shelumiel: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na wah o shocked
Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by yarimo(m): 2:04am On Aug 24, 2018
bedspread:
He didn't Directly Sack the SP... He only lobbied like minds in the House to do it!!
so why is FEMI ARIBISALA claiming OBASANJO sacked ADOLFUS WABARA because of corruption? ARIBISALA spoke as if OBASANJO has the constitutional power to sacked Nigeria senate president .

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by tomakint: 4:08am On Aug 24, 2018
Only funny elements think Buhari is a reasonable President that is fighting corruption, the truth is, the wise ones know more about Buhari's antecedents as a weakling
Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by tuniski: 4:20am On Aug 24, 2018
tomakint:
Only funny elements think Buhari is a reasonable President that is fighting corruption, the truth is, the wise ones know more about Buhari antecedents as a weakling
Gbam! Those who are mentally weak and intellectually deficient are the bulk of sai baba chanters.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by bedspread: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2018
yarimo:
so why is FEMI ARIBISALA claiming OBASANJO sacked ADOLFUS WABARA because of corruption? ARIBISALA spoke as if OBASANJO has the constitutional power to sacked Nigeria senate president .
Obj sacked him with the help of the Senators... Obj played politics, He out his house in order and Wabara fell into his game

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by gentlegenius(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2018
tomakint:
Only funny elements think Buhari is a reasonable President that is fighting corruption, the truth is, the wise ones know more about Buhari's antecedents as a weakling
People claim that because of the fall in the price of crude oil for some months under buhari, the government doesn't have enough money to develop the nation or give us the change they promised.
But the fact is that... Buhari's government in just three years in office has borrowed more money than the entire PDP 16 years of leadership.

So what are they doing with those money?
It is either they are silently embezzling it or they are incompetently channelling it to unimportant projects.
The major challenges facing Nigeria right now are: Unemployment, Power and education.
Yet buhari's administration has not built a single industry, Power plant or school.
His supporters will claim that he is a man of integrity and he is fighting corruption, but what is he doing with all the money he recovered from thieves in the name of fighting corruption?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by kennypoju04: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
He is fighting the opposition not corruption

Fighting those speaking against this government,they have never had any successful probe on any indicted person before...
Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thedonchyme:
Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise _ Femi Aribisala

"Record has it that President Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption"
http://www.africannewstoday.com/politics/opinion-comparison-between-obasanjo-jonathan-and-buhari-shows-buhari-is-not-fighting-corruption-femi-aribisala/
How to paight koworropshon grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga gmbuharii pointzerom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by yarimo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
bedspread:
Obj sacked him with the help of the Senators... Obj played politics, He out his house in order and Wabara fell into his game
so tell FEMI ARIBISALA Obasanjo can not sacked Nigeria senate president. Senate president can only be sacked by senators
Re: Don't Ever Tell Me That President Buhari Is Fighting Corruption. by bedspread: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
yarimo:
so tell FEMI ARIBISALA Obasanjo can not sacked Nigeria senate president. Senate president can only be sacked by senators
If the President plays his card well, he can

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Warns President Buhari To Call His Media Teams To Stop Sharing Gi / Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi / Femi OtedoIa leading Ambode In An Opinion Poll On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.