Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) (27411 Views)

Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by celebgistz: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Davido has yet again given out another large amount of money to a random fan.

He had earlier announced that he will be surprising a number of fans online.

This move is aimed at promoting his new song, AZA which features Duncan Mighty and Peruzzi.

The fan who has been identified as @Claudiuusss took to his Twitter page to thank both Davido and Chioma for changing his life with the money.

“this is unbelievable bro,I was half asleep when the alert beep came in,It was expected but still felt unreal,big ups to @iam_Davido More blessings in your name,more big tunes in your name bro @thechefchii,Thankyou so much , I’m grateful,God bless you #DMW”

[img]https://4.bp..com/-E6mScPrNQaI/W37T1nLcboI/AAAAAAAAATU/UDY-iw235QQ40RyTv8HlxnSyHuZazRKaACLcBGAs/s1600/davido%2Bmillion%2B2.jpg[/img]

Davido then responded telling him Chioma is not on Twitter but he should spend his money wisely. He even suggested the fan buy himself three bottles of Hennessey.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-btwJx_nmQBE/W37UhLKSVSI/AAAAAAAAATg/Kqwy4dXunqkdJAz2rFbwsPjKEqD6UGTPgCLcBGAs/s1600/davido%2Bmillion%2B3.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/davido-gives-another-fan-1-million/
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by KingSatan: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
kiss kiss kiss

Oh! i love this.

They say the shortest cut to a man's heart is his stomach, Well i used to doubt that. Not until i experimented it and guess what? It is paying out.

"I am looking for a sister, chioma my lover. She get the dollar, she dey wear designer"

Singing from Hell

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congrats to her.

Na so freeman obg owo boy send me 1500 naira airtime lastweek.

Don't hate...

It could have been you.

Don't sit around at home, eating mama put, and shouting "Fake "fake"

Go creat an instagram account now.

There are lots of verified giveaways on Insta.

You don't have any talent?
Just go and like/regran/repost and you stand a chance of winning.

Leave facebook now. It's for kids.
Go open Insta, and God might just answer your call via one of our celebs.

17 Likes

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by osesology(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Desdola(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice gesture from OBO

3 Likes

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by 3millionia: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
angry
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Blessed are the givers......

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by SaintHilary(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na like dis Phyno dash money tire for ONYEOMA wey dah song no sell o undecided

12 Likes

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Pesoli: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
hmm
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
So Davido is stylishly telling him to finish the money on alcohol eh? grin

I like him though. He always comes across as someone who is always ready to help people in need. I love those who do that.

And the boy had just 4k as his balance before the alert. embarassed

Happy for him.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Make I see one million nw.. Na to buy my dream laptop and start programming and advance animation.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by AmuEwu: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na them them
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Adduce(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Once ur whole heart is in something, u can't hide it for long...

4 Likes

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by livinus009(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice One Davido
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Adeleke Ademola 2018

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by tundeport(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
This bros,i always play your music for my customer in my taxify car rentals,why you no locate me,obo,just #800k is OK.remmeber we share location to Igbo land in marriage linage.

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good one
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by InTime(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:
kiss kiss kiss

Oh! i love this.

They say the shortest cut to a man's heart is his stomach, Well i used to doubt that. Not until i experimented it and guess what? It is paying out.

"I am looking for a sister, chioma my lover. She get the dollar, she dey wear designer"

Singing from Hell
Happy Burning angry

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Saltzman(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
OBO baddest.. number 1 give away celebrity.

4 Likes

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by InTime(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kai, God Bless Kelvin For This Insta Forever, Making Unknwn To Be Knwn.

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok.Good
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by seyizma(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Broke guy. Na only #4,045.33 he get for account before receiving miracle
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
zicoraads:
So Davido is stylishly telling him to finish the money on alcohol eh? grin

I like him though. He always comes across as someone who is always ready to help people in need. I love those who do that.

And the boy had just 4k as his balance before the alert. embarassed

Happy for him.

You love those who do that. Awoof man.

Start by asking your self one question: Are you like that?
I'm sure you're not and that's why Buhari was right when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.

You always want someone to dash you stuff you don't earn and won't ever render similar gesture to another.

That's why we have the greatest number of churches and still the greatest number of bad people.

You better change your dash me mentality.

8 Likes

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Seems social media is filled with beggars nowadays!!!!
And the entertainment industry for here is filled with a bunch of no talent having muthafuckaz!!!!
F**k Davido!!
F**k Wizkid!!
F**k this shaku shaku dancing generation!!!
And if you hold views contrary to mine......
F**K YOU TOO!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
tundeport:
This bros,i always play your music for my customer in my taxify car rentals,why you no locate me,obo,just #800k is OK. . remmeber we share location to Igbo land in marriage linage.

Who tell you say Davido go marry am

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:
kiss kiss kiss

Oh! i love this.

Singing from Hell
Which side u de for there make I hala u
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by uckyboy: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
madjune:

You love those who do that. Awoof man.

Start by asking your self one question: Are you like that?
I'm sure you're not and that's why Buhari was right when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.

You always want someone to dash you stuff you don't earn and won't ever render similar gesture to another.

That's why we have the greatest number of churches and still the greatest number of bad people.

You better change your dash me mentality.
LOL.

Paragraph after paragraph, you just kept going with no single idea of who I am, and what I have done or still do.

Word of advice: Don't always make such general assumptions about people you know nothing about. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hailey Veronica Adeleke 2nd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His Daughter / "Leukemia: Sadiq Daba Says " I Am Not Dead Nor Dying" / Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.