Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) (27425 Views)

Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who is next?
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
zicoraads:

LOL.

Paragraph after paragraph, you just kept going with no single idea of who I am, and what I have done or still do.

Word of advice: Don't always make such general assumptions about people you know nothing about. smiley

I dont need to know you.

I hate "dash me mentality" and I think your words oozed that to glorious heavens.

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by baby124: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol!!! This guy likes being in the news. He wants us to forget how he was busted for lying about private jet and how he insulted everybody. grin cheesy. Chioma you better be collecting pension now because as soon as your name no sell again, this boy will find the next shocking thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
madjune:

I dont need to know you.

I hate "dash me mentality" and I think your words oozed that to glorious heavens.
OK.
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by gracefoundmme(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Just imagine if I should see that amount Mehn.. just pay up my clearance fee and acquire some professional certification to enhance my skills in web and mobile development before NYSC. cry
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Paul112(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shey na so so ladies davido dey send 1m give na waoo

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
He has forgotted his people, he is now spending money on ibo girls just becurse of chioma
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
If he has the means up to this level, I think youth empowerment is better than dashing a random guy one million naira, someone that might blow the money on frivolities. They are so many youths with eloquent ideas and skills but can't find a means to fund these ideas, create a platform to identify these people and empower them. That is better than dashing a lump sum to a potentially lazy random youth, unless your act of generosity is for showing off not helping others.

Well, I dare me to advise how to spend your money, forgive my exuberance, but a white man wouldn't do such thing even if he is worth a trillion.
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Josade44(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Be like say u be my twin..
MA mind be that. I need to start my training asap
noble2faith:
Make I see one million nw.. Na to buy my dream laptop and start programming and advance animation.
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Singalong: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol.. Onyeoma no blow at all
SaintHilary:
Na like dis Phyno dash money tire for ONYEOMA wey dah song no sell o undecided
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Congrats to her.

Na so freeman obg owo boy send me 1500 naira airtime lastweek.

Don't hate...

It could have been you.

Don't sit around at home, eating mama put, and shouting "Fake "fake"

Go creat an instagram account now.

There are lots of verified giveaways on Insta.

You don't have any talent?
Just go and like/regran/repost and you stand a chance of winning.

Leave facebook now. It's for kids.
Go open Insta, and God might just answer your call via one of our celebs.
Oga go learn a skill and stop waiting for freebies from imaginary celebs
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Memphis357:
Seems social media is filled with beggars nowadays!!!!
And the entertainment industry for here is filled with a bunch of no talent having muthafuckaz!!!!
F**k Davido!!
F**k Wizkid!!
F**k this shaku shaku dancing generation!!!
And if you hold views contrary to mine......
F**K YOU TOO!!!!!
grin, this so called artist no get talent though, I always wondered how many of them can be celebrities but you too vex, on top wetin grin, make dem enjoy dia fame, although most of dem no worth am. Dey just lucky fools, I pray for such luck too.

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by rafabenitez: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sharing d blood money he used his friends for,all of a sudden pple have forgotten how he killed his friends for fame not long ago.
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Edmen(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Memphis357:
Seems social media is filled with beggars nowadays!!!!
And the entertainment industry for here is filled with a bunch of no talent having muthafuckaz!!!!
F**k Davido!!
F**k Wizkid!!
F**k this shaku shaku dancing generation!!!
And if you hold views contrary to mine......
F**K YOU TOO!!!!!
stop f**king all of them, abi you be gay?
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Ujuomo(f): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
I having been begging u guys 2 help me n talk 2 either Chioma or Davido, 2 pls see me here. embarassed embarassed cry cry cry. My account number 0123438170, GTB plsssssssssss
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
tundeport:
This bros,i always play your music for my customer in my taxify car rentals,why you no locate me,obo,just #800k is OK.remmeber we share location to Igbo land in marriage linage.

dude.. How much does taxify drivers earn weekly on the average
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Josade44:

Be like say u be my twin..
MA mind be that. I need to start my training asap

Abi now.. Na to be self employed or self made.. I don tire for submitting CV here and dere
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:
kiss kiss kiss

Oh! i love this.

They say the shortest cut to a man's heart is his stomach, Well i used to doubt that. Not until i experimented it and guess what? It is paying out.

"I am looking for a sister, chioma my lover. She get the dollar, she dey wear designer"

Singing from Hell
mumu grin
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by sparkle6(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
noble2faith:
Make I see one million nw.. Na to buy my dream laptop and start programming and advance animation.
Guy we are both on the same oblivion. Your dream happen to be my dream na just cash to get a good laptop o. I do animate with pivot animator and did some really cool stuff with it. Its just my 1gb ram system is bleeped up. if i open photoshop by 12 pm, i will come back by 6am to check if it opened.
Cant run blender, cant run anytin 3d, cant even run the least moho anime studio efficiently. Crazytalk nko? no way. oya Toonboom, lie lie. that laptop is a heap of problems. If u vex 2much touch am any how e go electric shock u. My roomies do call it ' Shock-sin ' if u on am, the lappy no go gree. Na only when it feels like oning itself. How can i on lappy by morning and it wil refuse then on itself in the night and start playing Dorobucci. wetin man go do nah. na to dey wey handglove maka the shockinson. still carri am develop 1 or 2 apps. This naija no easy at all!

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
noble2faith:
Which language are you good in?
Me c++ and java
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by centurionpapa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Adeleke Ademola 2018
God forbid
I would rather ambode rule osun as Lagos satellite colony than having that fat swine as osun Governor
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by sparkle6(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Edoziesmart:

Me c++ and java
How on earth did u grasp cpp that stupid lang being given me problems since 1980.
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
sparkle6:

How on earth did u grasp cpp that stupid lang being given me problems since 1980.

Oops it took me 2 years to learn that. And I'm still learning though.
Constant practice and good materials.
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Edoziesmart:

Me c++ and java

U didn't read ny post very well.
"Start programmming"
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
sparkle6:

Guy we are both on the same oblivion. Your dream happen to be my dream na just cash to get a good laptop o. I do animate with pivot animator and did some really cool stuff with it. Its just my 1gb ram system is bleeped up. if i open photoshop by 12 pm, i will come back by 6am to check if it opened.
Cant run blender, cant run anytin 3d, cant even run the least moho anime studio efficiently. Crazytalk nko? no way. oya Toonboom, lie lie. that laptop is a heap of problems. If u vex 2much touch am any how e go electric shock u. My roomies do call it ' Shock-sin ' if u on am, the lappy no go gree. Na only when it feels like oning itself. How can i on lappy by morning and it wil refuse then on itself in the night and start playing Dorobucci. wetin man go do nah. na to dey wey handglove maka the shockinson. still carri am develop 1 or 2 apps. This naija no easy at all!

Eyahically funny cheesy.. Bro, put ur trust in God. He will provide for our needs as He did for Abraham.
Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
So the guy only had 4,000 naira in his bank account before the 1million naira came in. grin grin

He better have Davido’s name tattooed on him. grin

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Admin4322(f): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2018
mamagee3:
So the guy only had 4,000 naira in his bank account before the 1million naira came in. grin grin

He better have Davido’s name tattooed on him. grin

He might have more than one bank account

1 Like

Re: AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) by Mcglisten(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Nice OBO

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence / Kizz Daniel Mobbed By Fans In Mushin, Lagos / I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.