Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,937 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House (28516 Views)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack / Fulani Ethnic Cleansing In Jos Viewers Discretion / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
But how can someone tell you that you are possessed and you agree and go into his house.. Some females sef
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by mytime24(f): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
K
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by polyswarm1017: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
as if she no enjoy it....
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by PapalsBull(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
shakaZuIlu:
Mynd44, lalasticlala rule 2.
Pic attach
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by eligiblegaf: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
360metrosports:

The police on Thursday arraigned a 32- year-old fake pastor for allegedly raping a woman in an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court.

The accused, Micheal Akpan, who resides at 17, Unity Close, Obawole, Iju, a suburb of Lagos is charged with one-count of rape.

The Prosecutor, Insp Raji Akeem told the court that the offence was committed on Aug. 17 at the accused’s residence.

What do you mean by fake pastor , a criminal act has no any other name or respecter of any body.
What a stupid man that need to be stoned.

Raji said that the accused pretended to be a pastor and told the complainant, a 29- year -old, who was on her way to work, that he had powers to deliver her from satanic oppression.

He told the court that the accused told the complainant to buy seven bottles of olive oil for cleansing and also told her to meet him in his house later that day.

On getting to the house, he said, the accused shut the door at her and raped her.

Raji added that the complainant reported the case at the police station and the accused was arrested.

The offence, he said contravened Section 260 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Jadesola Adeyemi -Ajayi, admitted the accused to bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Adeyemi -Ajayi who also ordered the accused to pay additional N20,000 as part of the bail condition, adjourned the case until Oct. 10 for mention.

http://www.metronaija.ng/police-arraign-fake-pastor-for-allegedly-raping-a-woman/

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by KingSatan: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
IntrovertedK:
your stupidity stinks to the high heavens.. So for your black and white mind now, you think there is any demon (or celestial being according to your signature) that bears satan, ain't it? Wherever/anywhere you could have come across the name Devil/Satan was used to represent one of the 'fallen angels' and the word means opposer of God. All angels have/had name. Just like Angel Gabriel, Angel Michael and more, the fallen angels all had/have names before they were relegated to this world and after. And none of them bears Satan. Didirin omo, feeling fly in his own stupidity.

You will make a good farm coordinator. I will recall you next year
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Fourwinds: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
ednut1:
I have zero sympathy for all these weak women who fall for so called fake pastors.
very annoying...

it piss me off when I hear of such...
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by springtech(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Am sorry to say that lady is the dumbest i have seen in recent times.

Fine she was acosted on the way.
.....she had a choice to leave or stay but chose to stay.
She was sold a dummy prophecy.
......she had a choice to believe or not but chose to believe
She was invited to the home
.....she had a choice either to go or not but she chose to go

Must she go to the house. For God sake it was not even a church.
Must she go alone?
Was she forced/coerced/cajoled/remote controlled to go?

I am not understanding this atall.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
These days when person tell me say im be pastor i always doubly suspicious of d person.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
When caught he’d definitely be false grin
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by sweetilicious(f): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Do not go to a guy's house if you don't want rape,they won't hear.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by ollah2: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
I hope if a Muslim does something bad like this, the headline would read "fake Alfa ".

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by sapeleboi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
did I just hear rape. court

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by ollah2: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
PRESENTATION:
When caught he’d definitely be false grin

Lol of course especially when he is a christian. I'm yet to see "fake alfa" . Btw, superb signature. You type are those needed in the country. Spread the word, let them know religion is bullcrap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by mickeymimi: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
na waa o...which kin wahala be dis sef.......evil men hiding behind the title of Pastor. embarassed.............y follow a man home from the church.....no be church u met am.......na so dem go use some pple 4 rituals.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by lozanni(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
I am sure the gullible woman stripped naked in the room of the fake Prophet so that he will really anoint her well.
Trouble must have started when he started anointing the twin roes because this must have caused both parties to lose self control.
I guess the lady suffered from post coital depression that made her realise that she had been taken for a ride by randy Akpan.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Injustice rules in Nigeria.

What's the evidence that the so-called fake pastor actually raped the lady? Is it enough for a female to simply report to a police station that a man raped her, and then he gets detained and charged to court? So a woman can't lie against a man or what?
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Yinxies(f): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Bahddo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
You mean a 29 year old lady can be that stupid? shocked

I doubt it jor. Sounds like someone using rape allegations as a weapon.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by valito: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
hmm
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by mywells: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is called love at the first sight.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
At 29 they prolly told her that she has a spiritual husband that's stopping her from getting married or even worse.

I don't mean to blame or insult the lady but she is daft, any lady that moves from one spiritual house to another and from one pastor to another in the name of spiritual cleansing and deliverance deserves what they get. God is everywhere, you don't need any man of God to cleanse you, you are a woman of God yourself.

That been said, I hope the rapist gets what he deserves.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Harkyn92(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Now you will not hear anything about religion o, all you will hear is fake pastor not even pastor. But if it were to be a muslim, thats when some idiots will start blowing grammar.
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
SAY RUBBISH ABOUT ME AND DIE.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by ceejay80s(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
these women sef no get sense, somebody from no where
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by zinny377(f): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Some females are so gullible!
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by babeosisi: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who responds to a self acclaimed prophet on the way to work let alone follow him to his house?
Someone of the opposite sex
A stranger you met on the streets doe that matter
Nigerians are really under captivity by anyone that claims to be a man of God
You have no ancestral curses.Wake up people!!
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by babeosisi: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Harkyn92:
Now you will not hear anything about religion o, all you will hear is fake pastor not even pastor. But if it were to be a muslim, thats when some idiots will start blowing grammar.
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
SAY RUBBISH ABOUT ME AND DIE.

We condemn our bad eggs openly
They don't represent Christ and Christianity
If you did same, we would know there's a difference
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by bamasite(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Women never learn
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by semyman: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please just stop this fake pastor nunsense. All pastors are creeminaaals, women and money are their targets for embracing the calling
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by dany5(f): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dont be quick to judge.Some of them were hypnotized.
ednut1:
I have zero sympathy for all these weak women who fall for so called fake pastors.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by natsuflame: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why adding "fake" to the title? That's tautology. All pastors are fake. undecided
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by lascopes(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
IntrovertedK:
your stupidity stinks to the high heavens.. So for your black and white mind now, you think there is any demon (or celestial being according to your signature) that bears satan, ain't it? Wherever/anywhere you could have come across the name Devil/Satan was used to represent one of the 'fallen angels' and the word means opposer of God. All angels have/had name. Just like Angel Gabriel, Angel Michael and more, the fallen angels all had/have names before they were relegated to this world and after. And none of them bears Satan. Didirin omo, feeling fly in his own stupidity.

Abeg tell the idiot, just dey look for attention, the guy stupidity need quadratic equation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Sells Off Her Cousin's Children For N1m, Attempts To Murder Their Mother. / Kidnappers Arrested In Bauchi After Fierce Gun Battle With Policemen. Photos / Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.