Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Uinversity Of Bournemouth And University Of Salford Which Is Preferrable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uinversity Of Bournemouth And University Of Salford Which Is Preferrable (1591 Views)

Pls Need Help- Which Course Is Preferrable 2 Study Btw ACCOUNTIN & ECONOMIC?. / Pls Who Knows The Cut-off Mark For Madonna University And University Of Portharcourt / Scholarship Application For Scholarship To Uk University Of Salford And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uinversity Of Bournemouth And University Of Salford Which Is Preferrable by eyesofgold(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2010
Dear Nairalanders, i need your candid opinion on this issue, i have receive an offer from both the university of bournemouth and the university of salford both in england for my masters in public health program. while the town of bournemouth hosting the univ of bournemouth is small, univ of salford is in the big city of greater Manchester. In the univ rankings, univ of bournemouth ranks far higher than the univ of bournemouth. I am confused i do not know which to choose, i would have loved to be in a Big city like manchester, and i also would like the highly rated university to the lowly rated one. Please advice.
Re: Uinversity Of Bournemouth And University Of Salford Which Is Preferrable by justwise(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2010
eyesofgold:

Dear Nairalanders, i need your candid opinion on this issue, i have receive an offer from both the university of bournemouth and the university of salford both in england for my masters in public health program. while the town of bournemouth hosting the univ of bournemouth is small, univ of salford is in the big city of greater Manchester. In the univ rankings, univ of bournemouth ranks far higher than the univ of bournemouth. I am confused i do not know which to choose, i would have loved to be in a Big city like manchester, and i also would like the highly rated university to the lowly rated one. Please advice.

If you want highly rated university then get read to pay more, its as simply as that. Surely university of bournemouth ranked higher than salford.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The English Language So Difficult To Master? / Strike: ASUU, Ansu On Collision Course / Study In Northern Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.