Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst (7961 Views)

Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Top 10 Nigeria TV Adverts For July 2011 / Your Best Nigeria Tv Station? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by ndigbo: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2010
NTA. That station na y.ansh
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Rmc1(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2010
Nigerian television stations are a BIG JOKE If you watch tv stations in europe, and watch tv staions in nigeria, e.g NTA you you will start to laugh because, the difference is light years away  grin the nta quality is so poor, their sound quality can give you a headache the picture quality an eye sore what an embarrasment!

The other day, i was watching morning express on nta there was no synchrony, no co-ordination, no plan, the documentary being shown was interupted suddeny with a jingle "nigerians good people great nation" and most of their programes where still on analoge instead of digital chei!! PLEASE PLEASE !! If those quacks in nta dont have ideas on how to run a tv station they should please employ top  foreign experts to do the job 4 them 150million nigerians deserve  something better than this. angry
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by landtraza(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2010
i like HI NOLLY, HITV and i enjoy AIT a bit, dont have a worst cause i dont see them always. smiley
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Chubhie: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2010
sulakishop:

Stop complaining about NTA, watch OSBC !
?!
Nta ile-ife su cks! Is it the case that the right people are not employd Nta ile-ife repent o!
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by tundekas(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2010
all nta suck especially when they are on network. picture quality is so poor and that useless station in ogun state. gtv gateway television. they dont know anything than to show gbenga daniel
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Tolulop001(f): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2010
they all crap angry
maybe silverbird can scale thru sha
the picture quality is like so messed up, id rather just read a book or something
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by sulakishop(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2010
Chubhie:

Nta ile-ife su cks! Is it the case that the right people are not employd Nta ile-ife repent o!

Nta ile ife is 200% better than OSBC (eto to kan). They are all craps though cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by DisGuy: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2010
they should PRIVATISE NTA!!!

madam Dora is a disgrace if she doesnt!!!
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by snazzydawn(f): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2010
Best: NN24

Worst: AKBC TV and radio,everything is wrong with them.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Markenny(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2010
orf
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2010
NTA is the worst, i will go for Hi Tv if included
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by md4real(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2010
N T A especially the zonal network centres are a bit fair but those situated in major towns or state capitals. Kai, their is no adjective that could describe their pathetic situation. Example, N T A Bida in Niger state transmits from 5 p m to 10 p m. The major programmes apart from joining network is Baba Libido, herbal clinic. And if NEPA CARRY LIGHT, that is all for that day.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Acidosis(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2010
Dis Guy:

they should PRIVATISE NTA!!!

madam Dora is a disgrace if she doesnt!!!
That's it!
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by cvibe: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2010
NTA stands out.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2010
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Drkul(f): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
my worst is ABS nd MBI
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by jswagg4(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2010
For my best t.v stations, i've gotta say its a tie, btw STV,AIT,CHANNELS,, I HATE ALL NTA STATIONS,THEY ALL SUCK, ESPECIALLY "NTA MAKURDI"
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Ranoscky(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2010
Quote from Riodiao: "I hate all NTA stations. Instead of me 2 watch nta e beta make i switch off d tv dey look ordinary light bulb."

^^^ grin grin grin grin grin I don laff so teyyyyyyyyyyyyy, i wan nearly name my worst station (NTA) as my best station! grin
but anywayz, my worst station na NTA. i hate that station like mad. The station i love most if included is DBN. cool
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by IRAPADA(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2010
Here in Akure we only ve worst station OSRC and NTA
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by ReachRich(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2010
Best is Silverbird and NN24.
Worst is BCA TV Umuahia.They have been off air more than 1yr now.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by ReachRich(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2010
pls we need STV and AIT in UmuahiaNTA umuahia is d worst TV Statn in 9ja.Poor picture quality and low or no audio at all.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by damilola15: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2010
I hate most of the NTAs and some local TVs like kwara TV, OSBC, because etc. AIT is out of the league.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
Sometimes i wonder if d entire management of NTA KADUNA are really professionals thier programs sucks like a suck~away. On d other hand AIT is no doubt d best, thier programs such as FOCUS NIGERIA, E-extra &1 MIC sweet past honey & squard 5.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by deoyel25(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
In terms of every criteria, OSBC IS THE WORST TV STATION IN THE WORLD.

In terms of quality, no Nigerian TV station has it except NN24 with a manageable quality.

In terms of content, I'd give it to Silverbird and Channels

In terms of useless and stupid movies, it goes to MITV and Galaxy.

In terms of entertainment, superscreen, Silverbird and TVC dey try.

In terms of useless and senseless talks, AIT and NTA get that.

My best? I no get best TV station anywhere. I prefer Cartoon Network to any Nigerian Station. Lol. Dont get me wrong, cartoon network aint my best TV station. I have no best TV station.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
Sometimes i wonder if d entire management of NTA KADUNA are really professionals thier programs sucks like a suck~away. On d other hand AIT is no doubt d best, thier programs such as FOCUS NIGERIA, E-extra &1 MIC sweet pass honey & squard 5.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
Sometimes i wonder if d entire management of NTA KADUNA are really professionals thier programs sucks like a suck~away. On d other hand AIT is no doubt d best, thier programs such as FOCUS NIGERIA, E-extra &1 MIC sweet pass honey & squard 5.
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Gentle4lyf: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2010
Is there nobody here living in Rivers State? There is no 'radio station' in Nigeria worse than RSTV (Rivers State Television)
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2010
My best station is MBC2, and my worst is Al-Arabiya
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by pendusky(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2010
i go for NGwld (Channel) 261- DSTV, followed by DBN/Silverbird while NTAs Across Nigeria Sucks,
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Iceugwa(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2010
nta is the worst of all i have ever seen
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2010
You guys have not seen anything. Come to warri and see DRTV Warri . I think it is inarguably the WORST tv station in Africa . Pix quality is damn too poor and all they are concerned about is adverts and religious programmes .
Re: Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst by yagbaboy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2010
who said we even have TV stations in Nigeria ? they are all out 2 make their dough. see the newscasters and broadcasters they don't even speak well. anyway man pass man sha so Ait and channels carry go

Trailer Of "Awakening": A Nigerian Dark Thriller / Rukky Sanda &van Vicker Remove Clothes Completely & Get Rough In Bath Tub[photo] / Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k