Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election (517 Views)

Moment EFCC Engaged Party Thugs In Gunfight In Owerri (video) / INEC Stranded As Ad Hoc Staff Fail To Turn Up In Ibadan For Fear Of Attack / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 24, 2018
I know my friends here will again antagonise me and argue the possibility of what I am about to post here.

Well, I am not a politician, neither do I belong to any political party. But I am based in Osun, and in fact, in Osogbo where I see virtually everything happening.

In 2014, Aregbesola clothed and engaged party members as youth corps members who also functioned as ad-hoc staff for the election, bribed the police. It is likely he does the same thing this time around. So, I want to implore all well-meaning Osun indigenes to be on the lookout. God bless you all in Osun. The state will be liberated from the yoke of wicked and wilful leaders that impose themselves on the state against the will and wish of the people; people that subvert the wishes of the masses.

Re: Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election by tomakint: 3:48am On Aug 24, 2018
HardexyAA:
I know my friends here will again antagonise me and argue the possibility of what I am about to post here.

Well, I am not a politician, neither do I belong to any political party. But I am based in Osun, and in fact, in Osogbo where I see virtually everything happening.

In 2014, Aregbesola clothed and engaged party members as youth corps members who also functioned as ad-hoc staff for the election, bribed the police. It is likely he does the same thing this time around. So, I want to implore all well-meaning Osun indigenes to be on the lookout. God bless you all in Osun. The state will be liberated from the yoke of wicked and wilful leaders that impose themselves on the state against the will and wish of the people; people that subvert the wishes of the masses.

God bless you for this shocking revelation, it shall trend before the Osun Guber by God's grace. Johnnyessence please you must see this.....
Re: Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election by not4sure(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2018
tomakint:

God bless you for this shocking revelation, it shall trend before the Osun Guber by God's grace. Johnnyessence please you must see this.....
Lie and lie. Revelation ke. I was one of the corp members that served as ad-hoc member stop believing in all lie you see on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election by daddyp76(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2018
not4sure:
Lie and lie. Revelation ke. I was one of the corp members that served as ad-hoc member stop believing in all lie you see on social media

Please note that in every rumor there is iota of truth.
Re: Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election by StillX10(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Good observation
Re: Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2018
not4sure:

My friend, not all corps members that officiated during the election were original NYSC members. You can verify this.
Re: Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election by Johnnyessence(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2018
tomakint:

thanks for your revelation here, you make my day. i will make it viral. more revelation coming.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Clothed And Engaged Party Members As Ad-hoc Staff For 2014 Election by Johnnyessence(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2018
HardexyAA:

My friend, not all corps members that officiated during the election were original NYSC members. You can verify this.
thanks for this revelation, more revelation coming.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Blast Atiku Over Comment On Buhari. See The Comment: / What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku / World Igbo Congress Warns Nigerian Government Against Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.