Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) (40623 Views)

SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) / SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by OAUPeeps: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Iwo in Osun State Is boiling.
The youths are angry.
They are protesting irresponsible killing of one of them yesterday.

It was gathered that the SARS officer was spraying bullet before the bullet mistakenly met Nafiu who was in an anniversary.
Without any provocation, the members of disbanded SARS Operatives brought down the life of Babatunde Nafiu, the son of a prominent politician in Iwoland, Alhaji Nafiu popularly called Adarsult of Ileogbo.He is a student of Polytechnic, Iree.

The angry youths av brought down the buildings inside the Iwo Area Police Command which house the SARS Office and set it on fire.

The attempt by Oluwo of Iwoland Oba Adewale Akanbi to plead with the protesting Youths, was met with stiff resistance.

The Kabiyesi had to leave when the situation was becoming tensed

1&2 Picture is the Photo of Nafiu Before &After His Death

Reporter: OAU Peeps News Agency
www.oaupeeps.com.

Another source
https://lailasnews.com/sars-office-burnt-down-officer-killed-after-a-student-was-shot-during-sallah-celebration/amp/

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by OAUPeeps: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2018
1. The Picture of the officer that killed him
His name is identified as Gbadamosi Lukman

2 & 3 Iwo Youths Burning Down the Police Station This Morning while Protesting

4. Reporter: OAU Peeps News Agency

#EndSARS

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Ekez(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2018
These guyz brutality is too much, We should launch war agaist sars in nigeria

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Astonmartin(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2018
pity

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mheeennn. This one can't be termed an armed robber. No cover up. Ohh boy! This one na big case. Since the SARS violence is now touch lighting our politician side, he be like the end of Sars is really ending.
RIP Nafiu.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by 3millionia: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by DarkMagic(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yes
Fire 4 Fire
This people under the tag"SARZ" are just disease
Irresponsible people with guns
End Sarz!!!!!!!

RIP to the lost soul

17 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Adduce(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
A house set against itself shall never stand. The fruit is not the issue, change the root of the tree... angry

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Authoreety: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Brb
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is enough.
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by eagleeye2: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
It's a pity. Hope the politician will see it as fight against crime. RIP to the dead.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by foyeks2001(f): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
No be small thing o

3 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by CallMePapi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sad... The truth is if the children of the rich and prominent people in this country aren't involved in this sort of things they tend to care less. But when it happens to them then they take it up while the masses have been suffering from it for long.

I've always said it, all SARS or FSars member MUST undergo psychological evaluation to ascertain their level of wellness when it comes to handling the public

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by clefstone(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
After commissioner Osunbade's order?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by chloride6: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
How can you give something that looks like that a gun?

8 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Na wa o, but why the guy no dey shave him armpits now?

i wonder why menstruation blood is salty

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Ebuka478(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
This SARS rubbish has gotta stop. RIP Tunde

6 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by mytime24(f): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Well! Well! Well!...I am not discombobulated, befuddled or bemused by what seems to be indecipherable, obfuscated and enigmatic to other homosapiens.I am rather bedazzled by our bravura articulation which is loquacious and not frivolous in its crinkum crankum.
Am I communicating?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by VocalWalls: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is painful. Something I do not wish on anyone.

However, when I read that something bad happens to a politician, it makes me rejoice. I don’t think I’ve lost my sense of being human because I do feel for the less fortunate too.

So I’m neutral this case, well, RIP to the dead.

Let the men at the top taste their own food.

As kids they used to tell us, don’t fool around with rich kids, their dad will bail them easily but it may take your own folks weeks to even find someone who will loan them the money to bail you.

Same thing with politicians. If you can’t fly a dead kid abroad to buy back his life, like was done for Yusuf Buhari, then choose your side wisely.

11 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
SARS again?
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
fire for fire

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wow,, impressive. Burn everything down

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by noble234: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Dprince1159(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
this news is so sad, but looking at the destructions, m just smiling, we should just format this country to factory reset

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by moscobabs(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
OAUPeeps:
Iwo in Osun State Is boiling.
The youths are angry.
They are protesting irresponsible killing of one of them yesterday.

It was gathered that the SARS officer was spraying bullet before the bullet mistakenly met Nafiu who was in an anniversary.
Without any provocation, the members of disbanded SARS Operatives brought down the life of Babatunde Nafiu, the son of a prominent politician in Iwoland, Alhaji Nafiu popularly called Adarsult of Ileogbo.He is a student of Polytechnic, Iree.

The angry youths av brought down the buildings inside the Iwo Area Police Command which house the SARS Office and set it on fire.

The attempt by Oluwo of Iwoland Oba Adewale Akanbi to plead with the protesting Youths, was met with stiff resistance.

The Kabiyesi had to leave when the situation was becoming tensed

1&2 Picture is the Photo of Nafiu Before &After His Death

Reporter: OAU Peeps News Agency
www.oaupeeps.com.

Another source
https://lailasnews.com/sars-office-burnt-down-officer-killed-after-a-student-was-shot-during-sallah-celebration/amp/

Op why don't u people do some investigation before making ur report public

Ileogbo is a local government headquarter in Osun state just like Iwo. Ileogbo is a native home of Dr Akin Ogunbiyi (Governorship aspirant under PDP) The prominent politician is a native of ileogbo not Iwo and pls don't tell me Ileogbo is part of Iwo . The Incident actually happen in Iwo but the victim is a native of Ileogbo.Adarshut was a vice chairman of ayedire local government Ileogbo and is a well known politician in Osun state.

In conclusion stop putting Ileogbo under Iwo because they are not the samething not even in the same local government.

May the Soul of Tunde Nafiu rest in peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Rebuke: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Damn it. One day bush meat go catch d hunter...

Very soon, I mean very very soon, d people wl do for themselves what the government refuse to do for them.
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Xuga(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hh
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by eagleeye2: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
OAUPeeps:

1,2 & 3 Iwo Youths Burning Down the Police Station This Morning while Protesting

4. The Picture of the officer that killed him
His name is identified as Gbadamosi Lukman

#EndSARS
Hope it will be investigated this time around. Never encourage injustice, for you do not know when it will come to your turn.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Buhari is back and SARS have continued their killing spree

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death / Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) / Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.