Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) (40638 Views)

SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) / SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by karimusa: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is back and SARS have continued their killing spree

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by shegzydave(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
So sad though but I don't have pity
am happy now that is touching and now going near the politician, we have been shouting #endsars but our politicians seems they don't hear us, now I know something will be done since is one of the politician's son they kill, am so happy
I just pity his mother anyways
RIP
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by tinktanker: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good so if them no been kill big man pikin eye for no open to do the right thing. Fun how we worship these politicians. FSARS has been killing the poor but no one rose up to fight. Now them don kill politician pikin the poor now rose up to fight. Funny nigerian mentality. But nice action guys

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Xyzaid(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
They just shot another person now at Ori eru in Iwo, SARS want to finished iwoland youths today

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by kanosalami: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
OAUPeeps:
Iwo in Osun State Is boiling.
The youths are angry.
They are protesting irresponsible killing of one of them yesterday.

It was gathered that the SARS officer was spraying bullet before the bullet mistakenly met Nafiu who was in an anniversary.
Without any provocation, the members of disbanded SARS Operatives brought down the life of Babatunde Nafiu, the son of a prominent politician in Iwoland, Alhaji Nafiu popularly called Adarsult of Ileogbo.He is a student of Polytechnic, Iree.

The angry youths av brought down the buildings inside the Iwo Area Police Command which house the SARS Office and set it on fire.

The attempt by Oluwo of Iwoland Oba Adewale Akanbi to plead with the protesting Youths, was met with stiff resistance.

The Kabiyesi had to leave when the situation was becoming tensed

1&2 Picture is the Photo of Nafiu Before &After His Death

Reporter: OAU Peeps News Agency
www.oaupeeps.com.

Another source
https://lailasnews.com/sars-office-burnt-down-officer-killed-after-a-student-was-shot-during-sallah-celebration/amp/
we go hear say one day them don kill Buhari pikin
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by ebuka440: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
The best thing to do is for everyone to gather and put an end to this brutality. Sars must go campaign must commence. It's time for the youths to start killing any sars operative seen anywhere in any Nigerian state

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Livinusc(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
End SARS now!!.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by bossrillboss: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na wa o, but why the guy no dey shave him armpits now?

i wonder why menstruation blood is salty

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lukumonu pa Nofiu...

Lemme quickly take a walk.
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by dasauce(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kingjames:
A lot of questions here: what was the Guy's offense? what cult did he belong to -if there is any. Did the officer acted on self defense? was he pushed to the hard WALL? RIP bro.

You're such a deluded bastard..
Even if he belong to any Confrat.. what stop the officer from arresting and making him stand trial..

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
OAUPeeps:
1. The Picture of the officer that killed him
His name is identified as [/b]Gbadamosi Lukman[b]

2 & 3 Iwo Youths Burning Down the Police Station This Morning while Protesting

4. Reporter: OAU Peeps News Agency

#EndSARS

This is where I would have been proud of jungle justice.
I hope Iwo youths didn't allow him go scot free.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Animal kingdom, where the powerful devour the helpless.
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=bossrillboss post=70568466][/quote]Na wa o, but why the guy no dey shave him armpits now?

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by mutvy: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
SARS means Special Armed Robbers Squad.They are not different from killer herdsmen and Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
moscobabs:

Op why don't u people do some investigation before making ur report public

Ileogbo is a local government headquarter in Osun state just like Iwo. Ileogbo is a native home of Dr Akin Ogunbiyi (Governorship aspirant under PDP) The prominent politician is a native of ileogbo not Iwo and pls don't tell me Ileogbo is part of Iwo . The Incident actually happen in Iwo but the victim is a native of Ileogbo.Adarshut was a vice chairman of ayedire local government Ileogbo and is a well known politician in Osun state.

In conclusion stop putting Ileogbo under Iwo because they are not the samething not even in the same local government.

May the Soul of Tunde Nafiu rest in peace
Ur stupidity is beyond my understanding. I read Ur foolishness and I couldn't decipher is you are actually this naive and stupid all Ur days or u just picked this one day to show Ur mental case...well what can I say, some issues are better left bw patients and therapists, better see urs asap
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by moscobabs(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Ur stupidity is beyond my understanding. I read Ur foolishness and I couldn't decipher is you are actually this naive and stupid all Ur days or u just picked this one day to show Ur mental case...well what can I say, some issues are better left bw patients and therapists, better see urs asap
You must be stupid. Do I know u anywhere? Pls stay off my line
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by onyxo76(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
We're getting there gradually, very soon the son of a senator or minister will be involved and then the end will come
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Lambadostic(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:

The most useless comment I have ever seen Nairaland

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by blackaxe78: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is back and SARS have continued their killing spree

Are you hungry?
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by emperorblog(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Mheeennn. This one can't be termed an armed robber. No cover up. Ohh boy! This one na big case. Since the SARS violence is now touch lighting our politician side, he be like the end of Sars is really ending.
RIP Nafiu.
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by kunlery1000(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Have once said it when the king brought those stupid and heartless force to iwoland

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
mytime24:
Well! Well! Well!...I am not discombobulated, befuddled or bemused by what seems to be indecipherable, obfuscated and enigmatic to other homosapiens.I am rather bedazzled by our bravura articulation which is loquacious and not frivolous in its crinkum crankum.
Am I communicating?

No

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
mytime24:
Well! Well! Well!...I am not discombobulated, befuddled or bemused by what seems to be indecipherable, obfuscated and enigmatic to other homosapiens.I am rather bedazzled by our bravura articulation which is loquacious and not frivolous in its crinkum crankum.
Am I communicating?

So you only opened a-d of dictionary..
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
The police station is not even in a good condition to house human beings who ought to reason well .....

Do you blame the SARS officials OR blame the government of Osun APC and Buhari APC?

Nigeria is developing backwardly and is a case to worry about
u too is moving backward do u want to tell me dat dis did nt happen in Good luck time or in PDP state too ??so people call SARS re useless
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lambadostic:
The most useless comment I have ever seen Nairaland

Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Grace001: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why is it that it's only in the SOUTH that SARS misbehave? Sars dare not misbehave in the north because heads will be rolling on the floor. The most unfortunate thing is that most these Sars officers that misbehave in SOUTH are Southerners... A Yoruba useless SARs officer killed his fellow yoruba man, you hardly hear that a northern is among this Sars officers that misbehave in the SOUTH it's always the same Southerners causing problem in the South... Most of these Sars officers are Yoruba,Igbo,Edo, Delta(Southerner tormenting South).
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
When a pastor gave an order,I.G men won't comply ,now we see their folly in the public . The killer corp should kick the bucket through poison because IWO people won't allow him to live in peace until they end his reign of terror through court or Spiritual way
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Aadetola1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
So sad! This happened at my homeland. Was at the scene of the unfortunate incident,may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss!
Re: SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) by iskay1971: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
This serves them right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture / LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.