Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu (472 Views)

Your Zone Betrayed South-east, Kalu Won't Support Tinubu, Edozie Madu Replies Ba / 9th NASS: Give South-east, Kalu Dep Senate President - APC Chieftain To Buhari, / 2019: I’m Working To Ensure APC Wins Everywhere In South-east – Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by agwom(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Former governor of Abia State, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu says President Muhammadu Buhari is currently executing major road projects in the South East.

Speaking on the AIT morning programme, Kaakaki on Thursday, Kalu said the President has commenced work on some key roads in the South East in accordance with their discussion before he joined the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

"I asked Mr President what will you do for my people and he said whatever I do for other parts of the country, I will do for them. Now Mr President is doing all the major roads," he said.

He identified some of the projects to include: Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt road, Owerri-Umuahia road, Enugu-Onitsha road, the Second Niger Bridge among others.

Kalu, who is eyeing the Abia North Senatorial seat, said he left the Peoples Progressive Alliance (PPA) to the APC because he couldn’t have returned to the PDP, which de-registered him and rendered him without a political party for 10 years, adding that he wanted Ndigbo to be closer to the president.

Kalu, who is facing trial before a Lagos High Court on allegations of money laundering, dismissed suggestions that he joined the APC because of the case, explaining that he has never discussed it with the president or anybody in the APC because he believes he is innocent.

While affirming his confidence in the judiciary, he criticised the Federal Government for disobeying court orders for the release of forner NSA, Sambo Dasuki and the arrest of judges.

Kalu also dismissed claims by his successor in office that he pressured him to sell Abia guest houses in Lagos to his company, Slok Group, explaining that he bought those properties during his tenure as a governor and maintained free education in the state throughout his tenure.

The convener of Njiko Igbo, a socio-cultural and political association, also reiterated his earlier statement that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu is alive and is presently in a foreign country.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-is-working-in-the-south-east-kalu-267355.html
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by amaniro: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2018
This guy does not only asslick he gives Buhari a head job.

Useless.

Nahim aba road dey like oshiomole face grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by Shelumiel: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2018
I will believe Buhari working when I see you (Kalu) in jail
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by Ekez(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2018
We no argue but it is invincible .
My broda ,they have achieved alot but we cannot see it.
What a great acheiver.
#APCINVINCIBLEACHEIVER
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
for mouth!!
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by kennypoju04: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol

Ass lickers...
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by Bibors(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kalu please snap the projects and post so we can see it.

This guy really gives PMB a good Mouth Gig.
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by buharitill2023: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Buhari is working massively with meagre resources.

Ineffectual buffoon received $393b from only oil in 4yrs and no single road was constructed.
Buhari only received $94b in 3yrs and he has constructed 700km of road and 650km road rehabilitated.

Can the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist agree with us now that buhari remain the best till 2023.
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by buharitill2023: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ekez:
We no argue but it is invincible .
My broda ,they have achieved alot but we cannot see it.
What a great acheiver.
#APCINVINCIBLEACHEIVER
it will be vincible to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist in 2020 when those invincible project must have be complete by buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by chiagozien(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
That is the simple truth.

Buhari is working in the east....

At least he have killed more 3 hundred igbo youths. Work is work whether good or bad.
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by EmekaMD(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kalu trying so hard to please the master..

You never save yourself finish and you're promising another person heaven and earth..

Someone should tell that idiot that he isn't gonna be elected into the Senate to represent the Abians..

He should go to kastina and contest for senate their
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by Omeokachie: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Indeed Buhari is working, you all just cannot see it because it is too big for the eye to behold.
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by Ekez(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
it will be vincible to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist in 2020 when those invincible project must have be complete by buhari.
If biafra na terrorist then buhari is who?
Abeg answer me
Re: Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu by Ojiofor: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yes Buhari is working wonders in the southeast more especially in Abia North where you come.You have used your contact in Aso rock to get all NDDC road contract in Abia North but let us take a look at some of road projects your company 'SLOK' have executed since you joined APC.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Chairman Defects To APC With Over ‘10,000 Members’ / Ambode Guber Re-election Bid Suffer Set Back / Press Release;timi Frank Urges German Chancellor, Merkel, To Help Save Nigeria’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.