Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (303110 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmako007(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2023
genius43:

Have you tried other chargers and USB Cables and got same results?
Yes I have, same results..
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2023
Emmako007:

Yes I have, same results..

It is either your charging board is faulty or the charger point is faulty or your battery is faulty.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmako007(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2023
genius43:

It is either your charging board is faulty or the charger point is faulty or your battery is faulty.
What I do know is that my battery is very good.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmako007(m): 7:05am On Jan 30, 2023
genius43:

How do I work on/change the charging board or point?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Emmako007:

How do I work on/change the charging board or point?

By buying and replacing and I would advise you take it to someone with expertise and requisite tools to do it.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmako007(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2023
genius43:

By buying and replacing and I would advise you take it to someone with expertise and requisite tools to do it.
Please how much does the charging board costs?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Emmako007:

Please how much does the charging board costs?

I have no Idea.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Sirk4great247: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2023
I don't know what's going on my Redmi 10C Bluetooth will just ON all the time,

When I off it, it will turn ON again by himself
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by agoro2u: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good day everyone, pls I need a better call recorder app for my redmi10, all app I have downloaded seems to fail to record voice.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmako007(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
genius43:

I have no Idea.
Thanks..
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ogarexmas: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Please Is there anything I can do to increase my browsing while gaming?

The network in my area is very terrible, I even bought mtn router hoping to increase the speed it's still the same
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Joshkid(m): 6:46am On Feb 03, 2023
I've been trying to update my RN9S manually and I've been getting this particular error message eveeytime,

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by saint2ace(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Joshkid:
I've been trying to update my RN9S manually and I've been getting this particular error message everytime,

Updates are incremental and must be followed in sequence, you must get the exact update after version 12.0.3. I also noticed that most people who didn't update as at when 12.0.3 was released, that they couldn't update afterward, so the only option then was to unlock bootloader and flash a more recent firmware, I might be wrong but I don't think that has changed, I stand to be corrected.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Joshkid(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
saint2ace:

Updates are incremental and must be followed in sequence, you must get the exact update after version 12.0.3. I also noticed that most people who didn't update as at when 12.0.3 was released, that they couldn't update afterward, so the only option then was to unlock bootloader and flash a more recent firmware, I might be wrong but I don't think that has changed, I stand to be corrected.
You're absolutely correct!...because I specifically downloaded the next update to my current version but got the same error message,please can you put me through how to unlock my bootloader so I can upgrade my version...

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Techhybabe: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good day everyone, I don't receive SMS on SIM 2 of my Xiaomi note 10 pro. I do get a pop up message. Kindly assist

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Poco F4 update I just did now.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
honsule:
Poco F4 update I just did now.

You didn't tell me you finally cupped one.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
genius43:

You didn't tell me you finally cupped one.

I was about updating u. I picked up the phone this morning. Thanks for the advice wink cheesy
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
5G speed with poco F4

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Mustiboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
honsule:
5G speed with poco F4

Damn!
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
honsule:

I was about updating u. I picked up the phone this morning. Thanks for the advice wink cheesy

You are welcome
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by agoro2u: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
agoro2u:
Good day everyone, pls I need a better call recorder app for my redmi10, all app I have downloaded seems to fail to record voice.

make una help with call recorder
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abkid(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
please I need anyone that can help me unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi redmi note 4x
chat me up on WhatsApp 09028966356
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Emmako007:

Has your camera started working?
Nope. It has gone beyond camera... No SIM 1 and audio on the phone as well.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmako007(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Have you tried updating?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Yours is unfortunately a faulty hardware starting from the board.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by adekzy: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Help, My Redmi Note 10pro selfie 🤳 camera just stop working after an update last year... It just turn blur screen when open up!

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
adekzy:
Help, My Redmi Note 10pro selfie 🤳 camera just stop working after an update last year... It just turn blur screen when open up!

Your hardware is bad
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2023
Emmako007:

Have you tried updating?
I did.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2023
genius43:

Yours is unfortunately a faulty hardware starting from the board.
Yes, as it turned out. But, I believe it was a software update that spoiled the hardware.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2023
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Yes, as it turned out. But, I believe it was a software update that spoiled the hardware.

Nope it is not otherwise all of us would have had the same issue
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by saky18(m): 5:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Hello everyone. Please I need your Input on how to solve my phone problem.

So I was holding the phone on my hand, a call came in and rang once. I thought the person just flashed. It wrang again, this time two times and stopped before I could pick the call. So I decided to call back. On pressing the phone screen I found out the phone has hanged. The screen was on but no button (home, back) was working. I now decided to hold the power button to switch off or reboot. It just went off completely.

I tried switching it on again, but it wouldn't turn on. It will just vibrate once and the screen will be completely black. The battery was around 67% when this happened.

I later removed the back cover, disconnected battery flex. Left it for some minutes then connected it back, nothing changed.

Also when I plug in charger, it will also vibrate once. The screen will be black with no sign the phone is charging. The charging indicator light on the screen does not come on at all.

I have not repaired the phone since I bought it brand new. Only the battery has been changed once.

The phone is Redmi Note 4x (SD)

Any idea how to solve this so I can copy my data to another phone.

genius43, Grandmufti

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.