Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (298991 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by aieo(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Good day all, I just got a redmi 11s, thus far it's been good. But for the past 4 days I have noticed that the phone's network (mtn) will not work for most of my apps, browsing and all except for WhatsApp, after a while it will come back. This been a recurrent issue. How can I fix this the device is less than 2weeks old,I don't know if there's something I have not done or its just MTN network. It's really frustrating because it just shuts me out when I need it the most
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
aieo:
Good day all, I just got a redmi 11s, thus far it's been good. But for the past 4 days I have noticed that the phone's network (mtn) will not work for most of my apps, browsing and all except for WhatsApp, after a while it will come back. This been a recurrent issue. How can I fix this the device is less than 2weeks old,I don't know if there's something I have not done or its just MTN network. It's really frustrating because it just shuts me out when I need it the most

1. It is Redmi Note 11s and not Redmi 11s.

2. It is an MTN thing. In your apn settings change ipv4/ipv6 to ipv4 only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by aieo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thanks for this boss, I have done as you instructed, let me see the effect.
I hopyit won't affect other network providers
genius43:

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Virusvetty: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pls I need link for REDMI 10c 4/128 GCAM if there is.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by aieo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Thanks bro, it is working perfectly now.

genius43:

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
aieo:
Thanks bro, it is working perfectly now.

Okay
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Virusvetty:
Pls I need link for REDMI 10c 4/128 GCAM if there is.

Go and look for any RN11 photography telegram channel and pick one Gcam and use.

They use the same main camera and processor.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Juliusgoje(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hello guys
Please can someone help with a link for MIui 13 EU ROM fastboot for my Redmi note 9s curtana

Searched for it online to no avail, the ones available is the recovery (tried this upgrading using TWRP but didn’t work) learnt android 12 don’t work with TWRP
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
Juliusgoje:
Hello guys
Please can someone help with a link for MIui 13 EU ROM fastboot for my Redmi note 9s curtana

Searched for it online to no avail, the ones available is the recovery (tried this upgrading using TWRP but didn’t work) learnt android 12 don’t work with TWRP

Use orangefox for MIUI recovery roms.

Use mi flash tool to flash fastboot roms

Use Xiaomi bot in telegram to search for the latest fastboot.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Juliusgoje(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2023
GrandMufti:

Use orangefox for MIUI recovery roms.

Use mi flash tool to flash fastboot roms

Use Xiaomi bot in telegram to search for the latest fastboot.

Okay thanks. I have Installed orange fox recovery.
I'm updating from miui EU rom V12 android 11 to miui EU rom V14 android 12

Do I need to to wipe
Davick, cache and Data

And format data after flashing Rom?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:29pm On May 01, 2023
Juliusgoje:

Okay thanks. I have Installed orange fox recovery.
I'm updating from miui EU rom V12 android 11 to miui EU rom V14 android 12

Do I need to to wipe
Davick, cache and Data

And format data after flashing Rom?

Enable OTA option in ofox settings
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Juliusgoje(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=GrandMufti post=122869700][/quote]

Thanks boss
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by JohnnyEl(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2023
Good day house, my redmi note 9 Pro just started having network problem. At times, when I'm using the phone, the network just goes off and shows the cancel sign at the top of the status bar. Other times, even when Its on (network bar), I can't receive calls, or even dial ussd codes. Even mobile data coming on sef is a struggle. It's really frustrating

Is there anything I can do?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:51pm On May 02, 2023
JohnnyEl:
Good day house, my redmi note 9 Pro just started having network problem. At times, when I'm using the phone, the network just goes off and shows the cancel sign at the top of the status bar. Other times, even when Its on (network bar), I can't receive calls, or even dial ussd codes. Even mobile data coming on sef is a struggle. It's really frustrating

Try another network
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Jossyroyal1: 1:00pm On May 30, 2023
Contact me for General ambulance services and event ambulance standby services for movie shoot

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by KOLLEE(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2023
Used or scrap redmi 7 screen needed
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
JohnnyEl:

remove the sim and insert into another phone and see, if the problem is network or ur phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mainola: 2:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Please anyone who can put me through how to move from pixel experience to eu rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
mainola:
Please anyone who can put me through how to move from pixel experience to eu rom
If you mean the Xiaomi.eu ROM, then it shud be basically the same way to moved to pixel experience ROM.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by walepopsy: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Plz is there anyone around iwo road, Ibadan that can root Redmi 9t for me...... WhatsApp
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Mayorwer: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
KOLLEE:
Used or scrap redmi 7 screen needed
Note 7 scrap available. Screen is the only problem
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ncnerio: 6:01am On Jul 05, 2023
please I am bout buying a redmi note 10 pro the guy said I need to go install a base band for the SIM to work. It uses wifi only for now. Should I be too worried or is it not a big deal.
Everything works aside the sim.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
ncnerio:
please I am bout buying a redmi note 10 pro the guy said I need to go install a base band for the SIM to work. It uses wifi only for now. Should I be too worried or is it not a big deal.

You should RUN!!!

Very very far from that dude, coz you're about to buy wahala.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
ncnerio:

Let him install it for you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by KOLLEE(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Mayorwer:

Note 7 scrap available. Screen is the only problem
That's what I needed but how much do you wanna sell without screen and location?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by lecoeur(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hello everyone, So I got a new Redmi note 11 pro and decided to play around with custom ROMS using my old RN9.
So, I installed the Lineage OS ROM and later superior OS ROM on the phone and it looks so cool.
Below are the pictures.
I think the Superior OS is better in my opinion
Have anyone one here tried the Superior OS?

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Coolx: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hello
My Redmi note 10 pro sometime hangs
It would be like that till I hold power button+volume key down before it reboot and start working again I hv format the phone twice to see if it would stopped but it never stop
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Coolx:
Hello
My Redmi note 10 pro sometime hangs
It would be like that till I hold power button+volume key down before it reboot and start working again I hv format the phone twice to see if it would stopped but it never stop

Xiaomi and always giving useless update.

If you have your bootloader unlock, I'll advice you go back to old previous update.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Coolx: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
udemzyudex:

If you have your bootloader unlock, I'll advice you go back to old previous update.

How pls
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2023
udemzyudex:

But at no point did he mention that he started experiencing that after an update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.