Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi (29157 Views)

Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Mr President, I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship And This Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Opinionated: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
By Dr Aroms Aigbehi

I have had enough of Nigeria and I am done with it. I am renouncing my nationality of Nigeria starting today. I will be starting the process in the morning. I am doing this because I no longer wish to be associated with the evildoers with that same identity.

Yesterday Michael Olugbenga Ajayi wrote in a comment:
“My candid advice is that you focus on your family, life and career. If Jesus Christ could not change the Jews, I wonder if you would be able to change the wicked mindset of the black man.”

He was right and I will take his advice. In the last 6 years I have taken my life and that of my family through hell on earth just to help Nigerians. The more I tried the more people work against me. The evil in Nigeria is just to much. I am very SURE NOW I am not the one that will fix it and I cannot fix it.

There are too many people who refused to stand for the truth. Such people cannot grown. A people that will create false testimonies against others in the name of Jesus are just too evil for me to be among them.

Today, I will be making a video to explain to my fans my decision. I no longer want to be associated with anything to do with Nigeria. Holding a passport of a normal country is what I fought for when I was a young man which I have always appreciated. Due to the love of my people I have come back to struggle and help them. But I have come to realize that the evil among most Nigerians both in and outside Nigeria will always destroy any good thing and that nothing good will ever sprout from that source.

I have some scores to settle regarding those that have spread malicious rumours against me and my company. I will be taking legal action. After that, I vow NEVER to alter the world NIGERIA again for the rest of my life.

From tomorrow I will never write about Nigeria again or talk about Nigeria again. It has ended. I will henceforth continue my work in Liberia and other African countries.

Source: Why I am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by sirzent(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
FCT oya credit my account now with immediate effect.

Opinionated:
By Dr Aroms Aigbehi

I have had enough of Nigeria and I am done with it. I am renouncing my nationality of Nigeria starting today. I will be starting the process in the morning. I am doing this because I no longer wish to be associated with the evildoers with that same identity.

Yesterday Michael Olugbenga Ajayi wrote in a comment:
“My candid advice is that you focus on your family, life and career. If Jesus Christ could not change the Jews, I wonder if you would be able to change the wicked mindset of the black man.”

He was right and I will take his advice. In the last 6 years I have taken my life and that of my family through hell on earth just to help Nigerians. The more I tried the more people work against me. The evil in Nigeria is just to much. I am very SURE NOW I am not the one that will fix it and I cannot fix it.

There are too many people who refused to stand for the truth. Such people cannot grown. A people that will create false testimonies against others in the name of Jesus are just too evil for me to be among them.

Today, I will be making a video to explain to my fans my decision. I no longer want to be associated with anything to do with Nigeria. Holding a passport of a normal country is what I fought for when I was a young man which I have always appreciated. Due to the love of my people I have come back to struggle and help them. But I have come to realize that the evil among most Nigerians both in and outside Nigeria will always destroy any good thing and that nothing good will ever sprout from that source.

I have some scores to settle regarding those that have spread malicious rumours against me and my company. I will be taking legal action. After that, I vow NEVER to alter the world NIGERIA again for the rest of my life.

From tomorrow I will never write about Nigeria again or talk about Nigeria again. It has ended. I will henceforth continue my work in Liberia and other African countries.

Source: Why I am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship

OK SIR, GOODBUY.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by yemmybx(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
I still believe in Nigeria and I will always stand with and by Nigeria any day and any time even when am old enough to settle down as a man but am still single not because I wanted to, but because of the harsh economy and wrong policies.

I still believe in Nigeria even when my present job could not put a smile on my face because the pay is not enough to foot my huge BILLS still I believe that someday every graduate would have good jobs to pay their bills.

I still believe in a better Nigeria even if I was the only or last man standing. I'll live and die for this precious Nigeria

I believe that Nigeria will be great again when people like me are given the opportunity to serve Nigeria and uphold her unity.

God bless Nigeria!

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin

Thank God I'm soon going to escape this hell on earth.Dim oma dalu oooo kiss

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Who cares? The word no even fit him mouth

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by olaade21: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Clown

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Firefire(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
kai Barber!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Kinggnicole(f): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by obaayo2: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Jerrypolo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
He should try and get the citizenship of another country before he carries out his threat lest he becomes stateless and face multiple hurdles within split seconds.

Nigeria, using the word of a one time Italian politician, is a "mere geographical expression".

Nothing worthwhile happens here.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by tribalistseun: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oga you're going no where, an una vote buhari, so where are you running to?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Lynfroddo: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by lionness(f): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mr Aroms you probably didn't study psychology and biology while in school. In biology, species of animal behave and act differently. You have to take a biological and psychological approach to studying Nigerians - and realize that it is extremely fatal to generalize or assume every Nigerian behave a like - and if you don't realize this, you will end up been frustrated wherever you go.
Here's my own observation:

Nigerians: a group of people where a ration of 90:10 people are enslaved to backwardness, flawed educational system plus thinking, toxic and highly retrogressive religious beliefs, ethnicity, shallowness and held captive by leaders of like minds. It's dangerous to appear different in such cases, but you can become a god among Nigerians as these people are the most foolish and easiest to fool. Stop been honest in this country, simply put, know them and use their weakness

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by MemphisRaynes: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
How does this affect us na? Jejely renounce your citizenship and don't make a fuss about it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Imwithyou: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
-1... next please

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by YorubaAssasin: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hear dis Born Fool sef! angry How e go take reduce the price of garri, abeg?

Millions of Nigerians don renounce am tey tey... e no concern tada. grin

Of what importance is it anyway?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Badooguy: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
We go manage the country, change will come one day sir, but please don't return when the country is ok. Thanks for leaving the country for us to manage.
BYE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Fyzt: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Skmoda360(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
C
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Ugik(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Its your choice,live with it.nigeria will be great again.some of us dnt really understand the intrisic meaning of the word PATROTISM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by IstandWithGod: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin... Leave am make e dey speak English there...by the time e broke, e go come back come sell gala for Lagos traffic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by HeavenShield: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Jamesrock(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
go, we don't need u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by chiagozien(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Offpoint: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Last I checked the population was 200 million+...

If a single seed of rice is missing doesn't stop me from cooking the rest and still enjoy my meal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by sodiamond: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
I wish you luck

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
U
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Rebuke: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Baba don vex cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Skmoda360(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Badooguy:
We go manage the country, change will come one day sir, but please don't return when the country is ok. Thanks for leaving the country for us to manage.
BYE
3003 I guess.......this is a shithole abeg

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by dontbothermuch: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
cry

This man is just speaking the naked truth.

In the next 15 years, it will be clear.

Forget Patriotism, Nigeria don cast

Wicked people have outnumbered the good.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by dynicks(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.