Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,553 members, 7,850,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (30689 Views)

Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by tunary(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she is just 14 years old, her name is zinnyzee, I'm still grooming her for champions league
I Will manage her like that at least I'll pass through the back yard so that the front door will be getting set for champions league, if you groom her from the front I will groom her from the back it's very simple nah
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by bigfrancis21: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:
I'm good at cooking or should i say i dey try. But no matter how i try to fry my beef it doesnt actually taste like the fried beef shared in ceremonies like burial and marriage. Please is there a special something added to the meat or is there a procedure i am not following.

You can get a party-like taste by peeling and cutting fresh ginger in chunks and throwing them into the groundnut oil when frying the meat. Some people also add onions cut in chunks inside the oil. The fried meat or chicken taste comes out differently.

I use this method when I cook sometimes and the taste is amazing, party-like taste.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
tunary:
I Will manage her like that at least I'll pass through the back yard so that the front door will be getting set for champions league, if you groom her from the front I will groom her from the back it's very simple nah
The two of you need deliverance.

Serious one walai
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by ddjay: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:
I'm good at cooking or should i say i dey try. But no matter how i try to fry my beef it doesnt actually taste like the fried beef shared in ceremonies like burial and marriage. Please is there a special something added to the meat or is there a procedure i am not following.
its because u r using either kerosene or gas..the secret is firewood, the smell of the smoke enters the meet or jellof rice and gives it that unique taste.. try it and thank me forever

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You wan make guys dey rush you for here? Even your breasts never grow reach to enter mouth
Okay... I don shut up.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
Okay... I don shut up.
good girl
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
wayne4loan:
Oga upon all the whole problem when dey this country, your own problem na party meat shocked

From all the problems, which wan u don solve or attempted to solve. Gerarahie mehn
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by wayne4loan: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
correctguy0900:

From all the problems, which wan u don solve or attempted to solve. Gerarahie mehn
but u be correct guy now
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by SporaD8: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
Wedding jollof tastes differently jor... Especially youruba wedding jollof.

Something between total perfection nd being slightly burnt #wink
OK o if you insist.
I guess i ll just have to take u along to tomorrow's wedding reception. I ll very much love to see u prove ur assertion about "wedding joffof" then.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Seunnzy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Deep frying is d secret.., cook with yr thyme, curry & salt, and deep-fry. Thazall
Whats deep fry about?
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by clems88(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Omo fire wood is the secret. Use fire then come thank me

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by cnonyechi(f): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Afam4eva:
I was gonna ask the same about cooking jollof rice to taste like Party jollof rice. Like, what do the do?
mixture of fresh and tin tomatoes tatashe pepper and onion well blend.just Maggie salt and curry with ginger at a stage u ave to start turning turn and turn even while it's burning

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Oluwatosin678(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
chop knuckle
knuckle chopped
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by cnonyechi(f): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
for d meat season very well while cooking den deep frying. enough oil in the pan that d meat sinks in and is absorbed wen u put it in
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by lereinter(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
scholes0:
cook it over firewood.

The secret is smoke from burnt wood penetrating the meal, which release phenols and other aromatic hydrocarbons - which is the "special taste" which you actually smell and taste when eating the popular party meals.

that's it

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by heayernu56(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
wealthpos:
it is simple.... the quantity is the difference. For the jollof rice, the only way it can taste and smell like the party rice is to use tin tomatoes(de rica)and make it burn. the burnt gives it that smell. try this and come back to thank me.
how u go tk Cook jollof rice b4 wey e no go burn??
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Born2Breed(f): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin >: grin grin

Marinate the beef with the ingredients some peeps mentioned up there but don't forget to add little fresh lemon juice.

After some minutes or an hour steam it with low heat,don't add water!

Then fry.

No magic.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by stevups(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
mysteriousman:
The right amount of seasoning will get you that but it all depends on how you want it to taste. I think knor/ Rayco will be fine, a bit of curry, thyme, nutmeg, onions and ginger in the mix can give you that good taste don't forget to add the right quantity of salt. You can thank me later

You are sense in itself.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by ashanttty(f): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Marinate your meat with enough seasoning, over night or inside the fridge for hours,when boiling do not add water initially allow it to cook itself before adding

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by encryptjay(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
scholes0:
cook it over firewood.

The secret is smoke from burnt wood penetrating the meal, which release phenols and other aromatic hydrocarbons - which is the "special taste" which you actually smell and taste when eating the popular party meals.
I salute you sir

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Probz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:

Add a drop of Wright’s liquid smoke if you can get your hands on it. Applewood flavour.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Bluesearoll(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Emmy2009:
it's the preparation of the the cow before you buy it, in party they always use fire to burn off the skin thereby giving it that special taste you crave, but it's not like that in the ones you buy from the market, they just peel the skin off the meat... Try it and thank me latter
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by RexEmmyGee: 3:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Emmy2009:
use firewood

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Jennifer89(f): 5:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Afam4eva:
I was gonna ask the same about cooking jollof rice to taste like Party jollof rice. Like, what do the do?

slice ginger into pieces when the rice is on fire and one bulb of onion
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by speedy23(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Marinade your beef with Curry, thyme, ginger, garlic and know caterers pack (powder) for at least 30 mins and cook adding bay leaf
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Bukato: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2018
1st, u don't av to fry on a gas cooker, use the local charcoal stove, that smoke odour makes a difference too.

2nd, blend ginger, onions, garlic and nutmeg together in watery form, and add as seasoning to boil meat before frying. (Don't forget ur maggi and salt anywayz) Fry carefully. Then party meat ready!!
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by alklas(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2018
put am insyd pot,com back in 4mins tym
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by MyAmericandream(f): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
scholes0:
cook it over firewood.

Did you do food chemistry in school? This is just the secret .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by queennaomi(f): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
if u want to cook the meat, after washing the meat add salt, Maggi, onion, pepper, thyme then meat seasoning And miss well, then allow to boil for sometime before adding water. Allow to cook for sometime then remove the meat from the pot. put oil in the frypan allow it to be hot then add onion to the oil then put the meat into to oil and fry till its brown then remove from oil. taste and u will see the difference �����have fun
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by frikpus: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dont over cook the meat. After washing, season to your taste and don't add salt yet. Cook for about 3 minutes and stir so as to mix well. Add little water and salt and allow to cook for a while and separate the meat from its stock. Add little stock cube to the meat, turn and start frying. Remember to add onions to your oil before frying. Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by MMotimo: 2:33am On Aug 27, 2018
The answer is seasoning. The right quantity aka a tad excessive garlic, ginger and onions will get you there. If you are not too worried about stinking up your home interior, blend/grind those 3 together, add to raw meat then add dry seasoning like salt and thyme before boiling your meat with not too much water. You can also add those first 3 without grinding, quantity is the biggest thing to achieve that taste.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by saintkeppy(m): 4:20am On Aug 27, 2018
bigfrancis21:

You can get a party-like taste by peeling and cutting fresh ginger in chunks and throwing them into the groundnut oil when frying the meat. Some people also add onions cut in chunks inside the oil. The fried meat or chicken taste comes out differently.

I use this method when I cook sometimes and the taste is amazing, party-like taste.

Goodmornin'Sir,
You must be a good cook smiley

Sorry, I am not trying to derail this topic but I just want you to help lift a ban by spam bot at Culture section as u're 1 of the moderators there, I tried to post a very important information to a fellow who needs it, please help release/restore the post so he can have access to it as words used in the post are all appropriate as regards the post.

Thank you very much in anticipation &God bless you for ur prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada / Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday / Abuja Housewives Settle For Carrot Stew As Tomatoes Price Shoots Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.