Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (30693 Views)

Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by bigfrancis21: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2018
saintkeppy:

Goodmornin'Sir,
You must be a good cook smiley

Sorry, I am not trying to derail this topic but I just want you to help lift a ban by spam bot at Culture section as u're 1 of the moderators there, I tried to post a very important information to a fellow who needs it, please help release/restore the post so he can have access to it as words used in the post are all appropriate as regards the post.

Thank you very much in anticipation &God bless you for ur prompt response.

Done.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Ishilove: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Done.
The tone of his post sounds like a formal application letter grin
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by bigfrancis21: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Ishilove:

The tone of his post sounds like a formal application letter grin

Ishi Ishi....evangelist cum psychologist...talented in so many fields....chai chai cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by saintkeppy(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Done.

OK, seen

I appreciate ur swift response.
Thank you. smiley
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by YhungPablo(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
mysteriousman:
The right amount of seasoning will get you that but it all depends on how you want it to taste. I think knor/ Rayco will be fine, a bit of curry, thyme, nutmeg, onions and ginger in the mix can give you that good taste don't forget to add the right quantity of salt. You can thank me later
I bet you it won't still!!!
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by jamace(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2019
cyndyuc:
To get that party taste, add bayleaf, ginger, curry, thyme,maggi, onion, salt and garlic to the meat. Try this and thank me later

Sorry friends; pls pardon this my off topic question:

Where can I get Bay leaf plant/tree in Nigeria?

Pls quote me when answering it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada / Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday / Abuja Housewives Settle For Carrot Stew As Tomatoes Price Shoots Up

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.