Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,619 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. (6950 Views)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election / Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by EvilMetahuman: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2018
wingmanII:

Lagos was developed as a federal capital of Nigeria and also being a major commercial city, it is extremely wealthy relative to other states. Any idiot will perform in Lagos.
Tinubu is senselessly greedy.
and why are the ediots not performing before 1999? Do you know how Lagos used to be before 1999? You probably have no idea because you were born in 2001.

Ask yourself, why is Calabar, kastina not as developed as Lagos despite the fact that they were once federal capital.

4 Likes

Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Mr2wealth: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Baba Bubu and others will not let him go just like that.They will use him and his wealth like rain water. grin shocked
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Ojiofor: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
how many properties does dangote own in 1999?

So he shouldn't invest his money again because he was governor.

The fact that all his investments are in Lagos that you people claimed he looted is a plus for him.
Or are those making their daily bread from those investment from Siberia?

Had it been that all ibo governor's that looted south east to oblivion had invested their money in igboland instead of running to lagos, Abuja and abroad, south east will be less a shithole than it is today.

At least you have agreed he looted Lagos state commonwealth and turn it to his private company.
A thief is a thief nor matter how you want to spin it and as for southeast leaders, I have no love for them because they are heartless rogues just like Tinubu .
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by EvilMetahuman: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2018
Ojiofor:

At least you have agreed he looted Lagos state commonwealth and turn it to his private company.
A thief is a thief nor matter how you want to spin it and as for southeast leaders, I have no love for them because they are heartless rogues just like Tinubu .
I said "claimed" emphasis on claim

You don't have proof he looted.

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by surgical: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2018
gurnam:

If all the governors that have ruled their states have done 1/5th of what Tinubu did for Lagos, all of them will not be running to escape from that shithole region
please what did he do
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Ojiofor: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
I said "claimed" emphasis on claim

You don't have proof he looted.

Tinubu's proof of looting is staring you in the face but you'll rather choose to call Saraki OLE,that is hypocrisy.
A noble man like Jakande was former Lagos state governor,when you see honest leaders you will know.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by gurnam: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2018
surgical:
please what did he do

The fact that he engineered the rebirth of lagos, opened up hitherto undeveloped places, attracted investment and development and ensured that the vsiosionless PDP never one day ruled Lagos is the reason why lagos is light years ahead of other states today

For your information, Lagos is developing today because it’s the only state never ruled by the useless party called PDP since 1999 and it all boils down to Tinubu political tenacity
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Great2017: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2018
bedspread:
Tell Senator Bola Tinubu that He will not take biro cover to the Grave....

Tell Bola Tinubu that he will not be President in Nigeria...
Thank you. You made my day with your first statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by EvilMetahuman: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2018
Ojiofor:

Tinubu's proof of looting is staring you in the face but you'll rather choose to call Saraki OLE,that is hypocrisy.
A noble man like Jakande was former Lagos state governor,when you see honest leaders you will know.
What is starring me in the face is that fact that Lagos use to be shithole until we have tinubu and under his vision, Lagos is now competing with mega cities all over the world.

He was there in Lagos for 16 years and all we hear is alligation that he did this and that, yet no one is prosecuting him and you want me to actually believe he looted.

wont mind tinubu looting lagos as long as there is progress unlike kwara where saraki looted everything to oblivion without meaningful progress.
By the way, do you see me call saraki ole?

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Omeokachie: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Zombiesm is incurable.

See as jobless youths are defending someone who has mortgaged their future.

One even said Tinubu worked for Mobil. Seriously? Is he the only man on planet earth to have worked for an oil company?

Another said his mother was a business woman! SMH. What was the net worth of his mother? Did he inherit his mother's fortune?

The scandal of how they put the name of his company to be the sole tax collector in lagos is still fresh...

Indeed, some youths are so comfortable in their chains. No hope of redemption for them. A servant they are destined to be and remain for the rest of their miserable lives.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Ojiofor: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2018
EvilMetahuman:

What is starring me in the face is that fact that Lagos use to be shithole until we have tinubu and under his vision, Lagos is now competing with mega cities all over the world.

He was there in Lagos for 16 years and all we hear is alligation that he did this and that, yet no one is prosecuting him and you want me to actually believe he looted.

wont mind tinubu looting lagos as long as there is progress unlike kwara where saraki looted everything to oblivion without meaningful progress.

You can believe whatever you like but fact remains.You don't have any right to call any other politician corrupt who hasn't been convicted by any court of of law as in case of Tinubu.I think the only looter we have as of today is James Ibori according to your legal logic.Never you people slander Saraki's name again because you have no proof.

At bolded,You think Lagos is competing with mega cities around the world because you haven't travelled out all your life.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Ogbuefi2020: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2018
Lanre Olayin wrote this article but afonjas are already calling igbos
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by EvilMetahuman: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2018
[s]
Ojiofor:

You can believe whatever you like but fact remains.You don't have any right to call any other politician corrupt who hasn't been convicted by any court of of law as in case of Tinubu.I think the only looter we have as of today is James Ibori according to your legal logic.Never you people slander Saraki's name again because you have no proof.

At bolded,You think Lagos is competing with mega cities around the world because you haven't travelled out all your life.
[/s]I don't have time for concorted bullshits.. or people with comprehension problem.

I will reiterate for the last time and I won't be responsible for what you comprehend..
Again, While tinubu is not perfect and "probably" stole just like every other politicians in Nigeria who probably stole. We still manage to see results in Lagos. ( Do you agree there is result or not?)

If you believe all politicians are thieves, that's your problem.. while that may be true, i am here to discuss results.

At the bolded nonsense.. I'm sure you are one of those igbos that always believe everywhere is paradise but your home.(inferiority complex) you sit in your village, do some google search, and believe yeah, everywhere is better. Nope, everyone is like you.. some of us have been and done that. so i banter words with you.

The facts and figures are there for you to see. You can continue to live in denial all you want.

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by PVision2020(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2018
Agreed, Tinubu is a thief (all Nigeria politicians are), but at least he is wise enough to re-invest his loot in the economy of Lagos, developing properties and creating jobs. Unlike others who looted their states and deposited their loots in Swiss and Panama banks, bought luxurious properties in Abuja, Lagos and overseas, set up Largest hotels in Ghana and South Africa, acquire the choicest shopping malls in Dubai and the best wrist watch manufacturing company in Switzerland and leave their states dry.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Ojiofor: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s][s]I don't have time for concorted bullshits.. or people with comprehension problem.

I will reiterate for the last time and I won't be responsible for what you comprehend..
Again, While tinubu is not perfect and "probably" stole just like every other politicians in Nigeria who probably stole. We still manage to see results in Lagos. ( Do you agree there is result or not?)

If you believe all politicians are thieves, that's your problem.. while that may be true, i am here to discuss results.

At the bolded nonsense.. I'm sure you are one of those igbos that always believe everywhere is paradise but your home.(inferiority complex) you sit in your village, do some google search, and believe yeah, everywhere is better. Nope, everyone is like you.. some of us have been and done that. so i banter words with you.

The facts and figures are there for you to see. You can continue to live in denial all you want.
[/s]

What result?
Does Lagos enjoy constant electricity unlike other cities in Nigeria?
Can Tinubu or any of his associate use the road transport system or general hospitals he built in Lagos state.The problem with you guys is that you got stucked in Lagos and never ventured out to see how things are done in other countries and the reason you claimed a city in darkness is competing with other mega cities around the world.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by EvilMetahuman: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Ojiofor:

What result?
Does Lagos enjoy constant electricity unlike other cities in Nigeria?
Can Tinubu or any of his associate use the road transport system or general hospitals he built in Lagos state.The problem with you guys is that you got stucked in Lagos and never ventured out to see how things are done in other countries and the reason you claimed a city in darkness is competing with other mega cities around the world.
[/s]is Lagos responsible for electricity?

Looks like you wanna troll.. shift! Carry your stupidity go front abeg.. I don't have time. Last quote from me.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Ojiofor: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]is Lagos responsible for electricity?

Looks like you wanna troll.. shift! Carry your stupidity go front abeg.. I don't have time. Last quote from me.

You better give up than your stupid support for mediocrity.
No law stops Lagos state from getting stable electricity.Mega city my ass.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Jokerman(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2018
EvilMetahuman:

How do you know Saraki looted bro?? do you live in kwara??
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by HajimeSaito(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Rilwayne001:
Crying children of potopoto land of the rising mud are at work again. Whether una like it or not, Tinubu will be President of Nigeria come 2023 InshaAllah cool cool cheesy

Thank God you ended your dumb statement with Insha Allah. Since you're relying on an imaginary fake "god", THIEF-NUBU'S presidential ambitions are going to be imaginary as well.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by EvilMetahuman: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jokerman:

How do you know Saraki looted bro?? do you live in kwara??
read my posts again
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Demmzy15(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Rilwayne001:
Crying children of potopoto land of the rising mud are at work again. Whether una like it or not, Tinubu will be President of Nigeria come 2023 InshaAllah cool cool cheesy
Potors won't like this fa grin

Who go be vice-president sef? undecided
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Rilwayne001: 3:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Demmzy15:
Potors won't like this fa grin

Who go be vice-president sef? undecided

Maybe Amaechi or OkoroHausa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by truthfulparrot(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2018
That is why I want PMB to come for second term because I know he will still disgrace and humiliate Tinubu.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Demmzy15(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I would have loved it to be a Muslim northerner o but potors and Oyedepo will scream "Muslim-Muslim" Islamization. grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Fariq: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Rilwayne001:

South South tickets. Is oh Kay let's see.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Fariq: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Demmzy15:
I would have loved it to be a Muslim northerner o but potors and Oyedepo will scream "Muslim-Muslim" Islamization. grin

They will scream. So it is going to be people like Yakubu Dogara as Vp if at all Tinibu will fly the ticket and not Yemi.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by mophic123: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
We love him at least he has been performing,creating jobs and ensuring democracy thrive.so..... If u have that ur own will be worst.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Jokerman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
mophic123:
We love him at least he has been performing,creating jobs and ensuring democracy thrive.so..... If u have that ur own will be worst.

Fine... then don't accuse other people of stealing too, since they also help people too, just like Robinhood...
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Demmzy15(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fariq:

They will scream. So it is going to be people like Yakubu Dogara as Vp if at all Tinibu will fly the ticket and not Yemi.
Yakubu Dogara cannot be trusted, probably someone like Plateau state governor.
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Fariq: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Demmzy15:
Yakubu Dogara cannot be trusted, probably someone like Plateau state governor.

I don't mean Yakubu Dogara in person rather I mean someone like him.

Pple like Dogara will sell More than plateau state governor to the northern Muslim. Coming from plateau state alone as a non Muslim is enough to disqualify him.

It's better to look for Christian from Bauchi Adamawa Niger Nassarawa, gombe. Plateau and Taraba are missed calls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Demmzy15(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fariq:

I don't mean Yakubu Dogara in person rather I mean someone like him.

Pple like Dogara will sell More than plateau state governor to the northern Muslim. Coming from plateau state alone as a non Muslim is enough to disqualify him.

It's better to look for Christian from Bauchi Adamawa Niger Nassarawa, gombe. Plateau and Taraba are missed calls
OK, someone like that Babachir Lawal? Not him per se o
Re: The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. by Fariq: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Demmzy15:
OK, someone like that Babachir Lawal? Not him per se o

Ehen. Someone like Boss Mustapha who is also from Adamawa state.

But still none of the above have the exert similarities of Dogora. From his appearance and the way he speaks Hausa. Many did not even know he is not a Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revenue Collection Hits N4.3trillion, Says FIRS / Tinubu’s One Year: FCT Now Safer — Wike / Car Jacking Epidemic In Abuja???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.