Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? (1630 Views)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group / Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by EazyMoh(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ever since I became politically conscious I have been hearing socio-cultural organizations like OPC, Afenefere, Miyetti-Allah and many more who champion partisan ethnic agendas of their respective ethnic members.
However aside Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Elders Forum, Arewa Youth Council, Jama'atul Nasril Islam etc which all of them always encompass the whole of Arewa or Muslims in the country as the case may be. But I have never heard of any organization exclusively for Hausa people.
Is it that the Hausa people are so detribalized and non-partisan that they do not consider partitioning themselves political with their closely related cousins such as Fulani, Kanuri, Nupe, and the likes...
What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Ever8054: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
remove Igala from your list of Hausa cousins...

8 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ever8054:
cheesy grin
See warning

3 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by kcjazzy: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mr are you on codien or goof? best drink garri and read your thread again, my advice is from experience please I am not judging you and your answer is in your question
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ever8054:

Says who??

All of una are under arewa.

2 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by acenazt: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
The Hausa don't care about a group. They are quite a united group on their own.

4 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Naajjii: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ever8054:
Hausa is Igala cousins as much as Yoruba,Nupe , Jukun among others.

2 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Emycord: 3:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Ever8054:
remove igala from biafra, and now remove igala from list of hausa cousins. are you guys descendants of bats?. where do you belong?

3 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Naajjii: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2018
Emycord:
remove igala from biafra, and now remove igala from list of hausa cousins. are you guys descendants of bats?. where do you belong?
We are a central Tribe that share alot in common with about 20 different ethnic groups. We are independent kingdom just like other empires before colonial masters came around.

3 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Emycord: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Naajjii:

We are a central Tribe that share alot in common with about 20 different ethnic groups. We are independent kingdom just like other empires before colonial masters came around.
just listeo to yourself just show this thing you wrote to your parents or village people. and hear what they will tell you.
" you come from 20 diff. background and yet you are an independent kingdom"? yet you can't even find were you belong and yet when there 20 diff people add you as one of thier own people, you start shouting " remove us from your list"? you are not white you are not black. you are confused. so anyone that just comes up as winner you just follow them? so why not stage a protest to be delisted as northern people

3 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Naajjii: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Emycord:
just listeo to yourself just show this thing you wrote to your parents or village people. and hear what they will tell you.
" you come from 20 diff. background and yet you are an independent kingdom"? yet you can't even find were you belong and yet when there 20 diff people add you as one of thier own people, you start shouting " remove us from your list"? you are not white you are not black. you are confused. so anyone that just comes up as winner you just follow them? so why not stage a protest to be delisted as northern people
Stage what protest? What is your problem with Northern people? You sound like one of those Biafra people if am not mistaken
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Emycord: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Naajjii:

We are North Central as it is presently constituted,when it's time we know where we are. Stage what protest? What is your problem with Northern people? You sound like one of those Biafra people if am not mistaken
north central is a nigerian name given to you. by nigeria for geo-political reasons. before the colonisation, amalgamation, independence of nigeria of nigeria who were you? you do not know. well at the mention of biafra, arewa and oduduwa the whole world knows who you refere to but who or what is north central? there is no wikipeadea page for you. you are lost. find your id. once you do then we can talk by then you will hate that name they gave you "north central" what does north central mean in your language?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Naajjii: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Emycord:
north central is a nigerian name given to you. by nigeria for geo-political reasons. before the colonisation, amalgamation, independence of nigeria of nigeria who were you? you do not know. well at the mention of biafra, arewa and oduduwa the whole world knows who you refere to but who or what is north central? there is no wikipeadea page for you. you are lost. find your id. once you do then we can talk by then you will hate that name they gave you "north central" what does north central mean in your language?
Mr man we are all Nigerians is that simple. North Central are tribes that shares alot in common that's why the colonial masters put them together as north central, Just like igbo , ibibio , efiks and other were put together as eastern Nigeria because they share alot in common.what most Nigeria are calling is Restructured Nigeria. Anyone that wants to leave goodluck to them. If you have power to maintain what was In place before colonial people came why didn't you keep it. Who are those who first collapsed the regional government left to us by the colonial people. What is the motivation for that?

2 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by EazyMoh(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2018
I Was too busy to attend to the thread sef. Let's see what everyone has contributed.
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by EazyMoh(m): 6:08am On Aug 26, 2018
acenazt:
Arewa People's Congress APC.
That's not exclusively for Hausa people, but all ethnic groups that fall under Arewa. You should know that.
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by EazyMoh(m): 6:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Ever8054:
Removed sir, so can you delete all these your irrelevant posts? They are derailing my thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by wordcat(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2018
kcjazzy:
Mr are you on codien or goof? best drink garri and read your thread again, my advice is from experience please I am not judging you and your answer is in your question

I seriously doubt if garri will solve that guy's highness
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by galadima77(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Emycord:

hahahahahahahahaha u won't kill me this morning... why bats of all living things? Apart from the fact that bats hang with their heads downwards. Guy u must be hiding smth in that statement.
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Emycord: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2018
galadima77:

hahahahahahahahaha u won't kill me this morning... why bats of all living things? Apart from the fact that bats hang with their heads downwards. Guy u must be hiding smth in that statement.
while all birds have beaks mr bat has a set of teeth, same as land animals. but no land animals fly with wings. mr bat makes it difficult to be called a bird or land animal. if you call him bird he flashes his teeth and say i no follow. when you call him animal he flaps his wings and tells you over my dead body. so how do you treat that kind of mentality. FURTHER more no animal or bird hangs upside/down IN suicide attempt only bats. next is they have no anus, they eat and vomit. the same mouth they say are north same mouth say they are not north.

5 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by thatigboman: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Hausa is a conquered tribe. There is no hausa settlement anywhere in nigeria. What u have is hausa-fulani.
Arewa, you referred to, means north. All northerners, from all tribes, from sokoto to adamawa, from kwara to benue and taraba are arewa. JNI is for all nigerian muslims including minority yoruba muslims.
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by thatigboman: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Ever8054:
and put you where?
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by EazyMoh(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
Hausa is a conquered tribe. There is no hausa settlement anywhere in nigeria. What u have is hausa-fulani.
Arewa, you referred to, means north. All northerners, from all tribes, from sokoto to adamawa, from kwara to benue and taraba are arewa. JNI is for all nigerian muslims including minority yoruba muslims.
All of us are once conquered tribes. Nevertheless everyone else seems to have one form of organization or the other except Hausa. Why do think is that?
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by aljharem(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Emycord:
while all birds have beaks mr bat has a set of teeth, same as land animals. but no land animals fly with wings. mr bat makes it difficult to be called a bird or land animal. if you call him bird he flashes his teeth and say i no follow. when you call him animal he flaps his wings and tells you over my dead body. so how do you treat that kind of mentality. FURTHER more no animal or bird hangs upside/down IN suicide attempt only bats. next is they have no anus, they eat and vomit. the same mouth they say are north same mouth say they are not north.
grin grin grin
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by proudevil: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Ever8054:
the undoing of ahmadu bello, no matter what you say igala ,tiv ,nupe ,kanuri ,BIROM ,manga and all the northern tribes will forever be cousins to the Hausa's Games of thrones comes to mind the north as more houses than the remaining kingdom combined.
House Amber
House umber
House Bolton
House Brownbarrow
House Cassel
House Cerwyn
House Degore
House Dormund
House Dustin
House Elliver
House Flint
House Forrester
House Frost
House Glenmore
House Glover
House Grayson
House Greenwood
House Holt
House Hornwood
House Karstark
House Manderly
House Marsh
House Mazin
House Mollen
House Mormont
House Poole
House Reed
House Ryswell
House Stark
House Tallhart
House Towers (North)
House Umber
House Warrick
House Whitehall

1 Like

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by proudevil: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Emycord:
wow

2 Likes

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Naajjii: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Ever8054:
Mr Man you are not Igala , so don't speak on our behalf. We prefer North Central aka middle belt. Focus on your Biafra

1 Like

Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by thatigboman: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2018
EazyMoh:

All of us are once conquered tribes. Nevertheless everyone else seems to have one form of organization or the other except Hausa. Why do think is that?
there is no hausa. What u have is hausa-fulani
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by Emycord: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
and put you where?
help me ask the confused bat. soon when igbo call them brothers they will still say remove us. ask him he will tell you they are descendants of 20 diff tribes and that they were a kingdom before whitemen came
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by EazyMoh(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
thatigboman:
there is no hausa. What u have is hausa-fulani
OK can you tell me a socio-cultural group exclusively for "Hausa-Fulani"?
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by acenazt: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
EazyMoh:

That's not exclusively for Hausa people, but all ethnic groups that fall under Arewa. You should know that.
what exactly are u saying
Re: Are Hausa People The Only Ethnic Group Without Pan-hausa Organization? by acenazt: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
One thing about the north is, every group is different but when they are referred to hausa dey dont complain. When an Anang or efik man is called a calabar man, he will shout no!! They can't just unite and do something as a single geopolitical group

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

nnamdi kanu featured today in a major newspaper in East Africa. picture / Breaking: Residents Panic As Earth Tremor Hits Abuja's Highbrow Area, Maitama / 2019: Joe Ignokwe Busted With Fake Kano Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.