Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Elo Ogidi, Missing 4year Old Was Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Elo Ogidi, Missing 4year Old Was Found (1022 Views)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Lady Recounts How Her 8 Year Old Was Almost Raped By A 10 Year Old Boy / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Elo Ogidi, Missing 4year Old Was Found by maxxy: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is an eyewitness report by PU - Pastor Uvie

So we were in Ghana this morning ....A4was with me. Suddenly he got a message from a woman who sent him a picture asking if that was his daughter and that she saw Elo in an orphanage in Benin. She gave the name of the orphanage and the address. So immediately took up my phone and called our security head in Lagos and gave him all the details as the lady gave us. He said we should give him an hour and he called his colleagues in Benin. They immediately rounded off the place and lo found Elo in the said place. Of course we got on the plane and headed straight for our security head's office. There we made a video call to Benin where the commissioner of police put Elo on the call. Elo screamed in ecstacy when she saw her parents and her older sister Treasure.... she identified all of them while jumping happily and even told A4 "daddy they barbed my hair" lol.....praise God she's found.

Re: How Elo Ogidi, Missing 4year Old Was Found by Nackzy: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Glory be to God
Re: How Elo Ogidi, Missing 4year Old Was Found by Nbote(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Finally...
Re: How Elo Ogidi, Missing 4year Old Was Found by maxxy: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
God never fails... Faith always works!!!
Re: How Elo Ogidi, Missing 4year Old Was Found by oloriooko(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Prayer dey work sha
Congrats to the parents and children

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. / Are You Really Interested In This Part Time Viable Biz Combined With Your Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.