Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State (977 Views)

The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki / Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by Oloye2019: 1:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Today, many will bear witness to the many achievements of His Excellency, Senator Dr. Bukola Saraki's landmarks and achievements while he shepherd the good people of Kwara from the year 2003 - 2011.

These achievements are visible to everyone who has been to Kwara. While some others may want to turn a blind eye, others just wouldn't credit the Oloye-Pupò (Genius) for these visible accomplishments.

We at The Oloye Presidential Movement will do well to enumerate His Excellency's achievements in all offices he has ever occupied.

Power generation and electricity

Under Saraki, Kwara became the first state to complete the Nigeria Independent Power Project. In collaboration with the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, Saraki re-energised the Ganmo Power Station at Ilorin, and connected over 3750 rural communities to the national grid through the development and installation of 725 transformers and 7 substations. Kwara also completed 4 electrification projects which meant power became stable 18–22 hours a day. 90% of people living in Kwara have access to electricity, compared to a national average in Nigeria of 30%.

Primary health care

While in office, Saraki introduced new health programmes, including a statewide campaign in 2008 to reduce maternal and child mortality from malaria. This included distribution of insecticide-treated nets and free malaria drugs to pregnant mothers and to children under the age of five. A statewide programme of hospital development was also implemented, leading to the redevelopment of hospitals in Afon, Patigi and Lafiagi. Other measures included improved training and re-training for medical staff; refurbishment of hospitals and staff living quarters; and employment of qualified medical doctors and other health workers. Many of the primary care programmes were sponsored by international agencies such as WHO and UNICEF.

Agriculture and farming

Saraki introduced agricultural policy reforms to increase the commercial viability of farming, and also the volume of exports to international markets. The New Nigerian Farmers Initiative was designed to improve the technical capability of farmers and to ensure farmers had a significant financial stake in new investment in agriculture. The scheme utilised the under-used agricultural expertise in the Zimbabwean farming industry, and worked with Zimbabwe's Commercial Farmers' Union to identify highly skilled farmers able to support Nigeria’s farming industry and to move to Kwara and develop the farming industry. A commercial hub was also developed to build capacity support training for the indigenous farming community.

Infrastructure development

Saraki led significant and statewide infrastructure development, including improvements at the Ilorin International Airport Cargo Terminal, extensive road construction, and development of new sporting facilities such as Kwara Football Academy. The State has an ongoing goal of a logistics and cargo hub in Nigeria and the region.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki

In order not to bore you with lengthy write up. You can read more about His visible achievements. We do not count trekking 800m or having the strength to slaughter a harmless ram achievements, we let record for good governance speak for itself.

Join The Oloye Presidential Movement today, for a chance to help urge this young man change his mind and accept to contest Nigerian presidency, liberate us from the fangs of tyrants in democrats clothings.

Instagram: bukola_Saraki_presidency2019
Twitter: The_oloye_movement2019
Email: oloyemovement@gmail.com

Signed
Steven Endurance,
National Convener

1 Like

Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by slimfit1(m): 2:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Fraud. Fake failure pictures please

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by hypertension(m): 2:21am On Aug 25, 2018
slimfit1:

Where is Buhari's pictures. But if you see torn chair, you will shout humility.

Saraki, Buhari, are all criminals. Only deceiving gullible youths with tribalism card.

Yet idiotic youths will still support them.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 25, 2018
slimfit1:

Maybe I agree with you that he's a failure, but need I remind you that his worst failure is better than the best of that your lord and master.

Pls. if there's anyone who knows where I can sign up to the campaign team of Saraki, he should let me know.

Saraki is one man I can convincely campaign for.

Maybe he has his faults ( Show me who doesn't), but I would rather cast my vote for a thief with conscience than for a Saint with the heart of the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by phastaphosto: 3:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Let have a realistic future for Nigeria SARAKI is the only qualified man for New era(NEW NIGERIA)

For #SARAKi2019 i go dust my pvc#4Nigeriaresetbutton
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy[left][/left].
Kwara people right now..

Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by ManirBK: 5:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by Integrator1: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Sakari is unrepentant, cunning, selfish, thief.. He did not only stole in Kwara but pocketed the commonwealth of Kwarans. That man simply needs to be jailed. He ruled for eight years no development, employment, amenities to show for it.
He imposed another thief as governor, the only thing that one could show for the past seven years is gari-alimi flyover been constructed since 2016 yet it has not been completed. Workers are not paid, gratuity same thing, pensioners are worse. Someone who has never worked all his life will definitely not understand the pains, cry, suffering of a common man. All he does his to steal, and accumulate stolen wealth. This man is terrible.
Anybody praying for this man to become president, may God run his/her life as his/her running Kwara.

SARAKI OLE..

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by SolutionMee: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2018
As a Nigerian @Diaspora, I can authoritatively tell you that Saraki will be your president and their is nothing 5 million Zombies and other sophisticated m0r0ns will do about it

What an expatriate like me will see from afar while sitting

A Nigerian standing in Africa can never see it
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by Butterflyleo: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
As a Nigerian @Diaspora, I can authoritatively tell you that Saraki will be your president and their is nothing 5 million Zombies and other sophisticated m0r0ns will do about it

Lmao @ Nigerian at diaspora. Use FedEx and send your PVC down and let it vote via remote control na
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by Oloye2019: 1:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Awol1:

Maybe I agree with you that he's a failure, but need I remind you that his worst failure is better than the best of that your lord and master.

Pls. if there's anyone who knows where I can sign up to the campaign team of Saraki, he should let me know.

Saraki is one man I can convincely campaign for.

Maybe he has his faults ( Show me who doesn't), but I would rather cast my vote for a thief with conscience than for a Saint with the heart of the devil.

Send me a mail: oloyemovement@gmail.com
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by Oloye2019: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

God bless you! A lot of people will be shocked to the bone marrow come 2019
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by Oloye2019: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2018
phastaphosto:
Let have a realistic future for Nigeria SARAKI is the only qualified man for New era(NEW NIGERIA)

For #SARAKi2019 i go dust my pvc#4Nigeriaresetbutton

God bless you.
You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by bender79: 3:48am On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

A Nigerian standing in Africa catn never see it
Hahaha I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Oloye2019:

Send me a mail: oloyemovement@gmail.com

Done.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

They are so shortsighted and that's why they can't see beyond their noses.

They should have asked themselves why the presidency has singled out Saraki for consistent picketing amongst the aspirants?

I think the answer is simply because the presidency knows the international power play ongoing.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by SolutionMee: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Awol1:

They are so shortsighted and that's why they can't see beyond their noses.

They should have asked themselves why the presidency has singled out Saraki for consistent picketing amongst the aspirants?

I think the answer is simply because the presidency knows the international power play ongoing.

You understand the game wella
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki And The Mark Of Excellence In Kwara State by johnmartus(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy diasporas indeed although Mali is also a diasporas. But I can bet it that you don't leave your portorto land with this your crazy idea.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Lead's Protest To Inec Office -pics / IMO Governorship Contest....Sen Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume Of APGA Shares 100 Cars! / Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.